MORE Sickness + Curiosity + Jealousy = ?

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

“I’m Ayase’s adopted brother, Niel.” Crusade stared at him wide-eyed. “Fait, fe hash a brover?” she said with still filled with toast. “Well, she didn’t have one until now. Her parents adopted me.” (Just pretend he was in an orphanage.) He said coming in the mansion.

 

“Oh, wait a second, YOU GUYS COME OVER HERE!” Crusade yelled over to the girls in the kitchen. “Yah, stop yelling!” Ayumi said covering her ears. “Who is this?” Kimera said, Crusade answered immediately, “Apparently, this is Ayase’s new adopted brother.” “I’m curious, what school do you go to now since you came here?” Kisune said leading him to the living room.

 

“I’m going to the same school as you and our appa told me to live with you guys here.” He said grabbing some toast off the counter. “Well, if you’re looking for Ayase she is sick, she’s upstairs in her room.” Ayako said pointing upstairs.

 

“What room?” he said walking to the stairs. “Take a right, a left, pass the 2 doors on the right, and take another right and first door to your left.” Kimera said. He looked at her. “What?” she said, “You can remember.” He just walked up.

 

Ayase was in her room sleeping until she heard someone come in her room. She was a very light sleeper. She sat up and looked at the person who came in her room. She widened her eyes and screamed, “THERE IS AN UNKNOWN PERSON IN MY ROOM!” even though she was sick she could still yell. Kimera came in her room to quiet her down. “Calm down this is Niel…your brother.” At the last part she stopped before saying it. “My what?” she said glaring at him.

 

“I’m your brother, well, your adopted brother.” He said. She was still glaring at him until the words actually meant something in her head. She was lit up with excitement. “OMO! I have a big brother now!” Kimera stopped to look at her. She was wondering why she was now all hyper. She then just left to go back to the T.V.

 

Niel sat down next to her on her bed. “Now your members told me you’re sick. Go ahead and rest now and all unpack.” “You’re going to stay here?” she said lying down on her bed. “Yes I will. No go ahead and sleep now.” He said fixing her bed.

 

While that was happening, someone rang the doorbell. “I’ll get it.” She said opening the door. It was MinWoo “Annyeong Noona, I forgot to give Ayase a goodbye kiss.” He said smiling. “Awe, isn’t that sweet, she’s upstairs, and she is sick and probably sleeping.” She forgot all about Niel who was in her room also.

 

MinWoo very quietly walked over to her room so he couldn’t be heard. Though, once he went into her room, he saw Niel.

 

“Saranghae Ayase.” He said kissing her on the cheek. “Saranghaeyo oppa.” She said back falling asleep. MinWoo misunderstood everything. He was walking downstairs slowly and just walked out the door.

 

The girls looked at him. They said in sync, “What’s up with him?”

 

He was walking back home and when he got back from the mansion he just slowly went to his room and sat on it. Thinking about his beloved Ayase. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhe if I didn't upload in a long long long time

I was super busy buying toys for Christmas

And there will be a Christmas special on the story :)

I'll see you next time~~