Pokemon Convention

I'm Your Boyfriend!

So it was days after Ayako and DongHyun became a couple. 

 

The two groups were walking throughout the country and apparently, something caught Crusade and KwangMin's eye. It was a poster for the Pokemon convention that was in town. 

 

"OMO! A Pokemon Convention is in town! I want to go," Crusade squeaked, "It's tomorrow!" And since it was a Pokemon poster, of course it was taped on a Pokemon store. Crusade turned looking for KwangMin, but already was inside the store. Crusade eventually came in and went looking for him. 

 

"Come on, come on...Where are the stuffed toys?" KwangMin was scanning the shelves for stuffed toys. "Huh? Oh KwangMin-oppa, there you are!" she walked over to him stopping when she found the stuffed toys. "Crusade-ah? Did you find the stuffed toys?" "Neh, I did. Oh my gosh, it's PIKACHU!" She silently screamed. Kwangmin immediately ran over to her and together they bought most of toys that were on that shelf.

 

Well, it was the next day and Kwangmin and Crusade were getting ready to go to the convention. Crusade was just wearing a simple Pokemon T-shirt that she bought with jeans that were yellow. Kwangmin, on the other hand, had on a Pikachu outfit. She was scolded him about wearing that to a public event and told him just to wear a T-shirt like she did. So he sighed and followed what she said to do and came back down.

 

(Pokemon Convention)

 

Once they got there, they saw so many booths to play pokemon games in. And many pictures that were hanging on the wall. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9qgmLBDpyX5ybkDejfH3  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLYnmZuzt_YG5pu1t-Iwj   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShbvc6_k2ilsGCCwxc3Er

 

They were so amazed, so the hours passed by. They were leaving with KwangMin leading until she tripped over a doll that a kid dropped while KwanMin turned around. So they both fell with Crusade on top of him. KwangMin was blushing hard while Crusade didn't even have the courage to look a this face.

 

They just got up without talking, and went back to their homes trying to forget what just happened a few minutes ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was super super short because the next couple of chapters will be pretty long

So I hope you enjoy this.

Subscribe and Comment 

Especially to ones who are very quiet :)