Things Need to be Made Up Around Here

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

(Kisune’s Room – 6:00 p.m.)

 

Kisune was weeping in her room. She was avoiding everybody that was in her way.

 

“Kisune, come down! It’s time for dinner!” Crusade was shouting from downstairs. Then she didn’t come out. Crusade then thought about what Ayako said about her. She was probably worried with something. Crusade climbed up the stairs and went to Kisune’s door.

 

She took out one of her bobby pins in her hair and tried to unlock the door. She succeeded.  She opened the door to find her getting out of her bed and opening a box that was under it. She was ripping all the photos that had her and YoungMin on it.

 

Crusade walked over to Kisune, “What has gotten into you Kisune? You haven’t gone downstairs even once today.” Kisune didn’t even look up. “Kisune, can you tell me what’s wrong?” “Nothing.” Her voice was very faint and could barely be heard. She can tell that Kisune has been crying.

 

“Kisune, I know you for over three years, I think I know all about you and you’re feelings.” Then finally Kisune looked up at Crusade.

 

“It’s just about YoungMin, don’t worry about it.” She said putting all the ripped up photos into the trash. Crusade stood up and sat on her bed. “Come on tell me.” Crusade begged with puppy dog eyes. Kisune sighed and gave up, then she sat next to her unnie.

 

“You remember when I told you that I like YoungMin we ever worked at Starship?” “Yeah I remember.” “During lunch, YoungMin I think kind of asked me out. He gave me a note to meet him after school at the tree house.” “We have a tree house?” “Yeah.” “Oh okay, go on.” “Then after school, I was walking to the tree until I saw him…” she just stopped there then tears started rolling down again. The she wiped them and started again, “…kissing a-another g-girl.” The tears were coming down again. Crusade stood up and grabbed the almost empty tissue box from her desk.

 

Crusade handed her a couple tissues. “I’m so sorry Kisune, you know what, I’m going to talk to him after school alright? Now come on downstairs with me. The rest of our friends are waiting.”

 

Then they both went downstairs to eat.

 

(The Next Day – 5:00 a.m.)

 

Crusade, Ayase, Ayako, Kimera, and Ayumi woke up early. They were eating breakfast until Ayase said, “So what happened with Kisune?” “Oh that, so Kisune was asked out by YoungMin and then…” she told them everything that Kisune told her.

 

“I can’t believe that YoungMin would actually do that.” Ayase said.

 

“He seems like a nice guy though.” Ayako said thinking about it more.

 

“Maybe that didn’t really happen.” Kimera said. Ayumi nodded her head in agreement, “Maybe it just looked like what she thought what happened. I should ask JeongMin to ask YoungMin what really happened.”

 

“You should.” Crusade said.

 

Then Kisune came down all dressed up in her uniform and ate toast. “What were you guys talking about?” “Looks like someone is happy.” Kimera said jokingly. “I don’t know why I am happy and I don’t want to know.” Kisune said finishing her toast.

 

(At school – 7:00 a.m.)

 

Kisune was getting annoyed at school now. YoungMin kept following her around the school saying that he was sorry. Kisune kept trying to get him to stop following her by pretending to go through big crowds in the hallways, but YoungMin can spot anyone he knows immediately.

 

So while that was happening, Ayumi was with JeongMin.

 

“Hey JeongMin! I need to talk to you!” Ayumi said waving her hand. JeongMin waved back and walked up to her. “What is it Ayumi?” JeongMin asked. “I need you to talk to YoungMin.” “Is it about YoungMin kissing that girl?” “Yeah, you know?” “Yeah, there is a lot of gossip going around this school.” And after those words he left to look for YoungMin.

 

(Boyfriend’s Dorm)

 

JeongMin finally caught up with YoungMin at their dorm and they had a little chat.

 

“Hey YoungMin, I need to ask you something.” JeongMin said catching his breath. “I need to talk to you about Kisune and that girl you were kissing.”