Winter Break Fun!

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

(November 30, 2011)

 

It was the time of the year when it was winter break.

 

They had all decided that tonight they would hang out at G-Crew’s mansion. They would celebrate the start of winter there.

 

Kimera and Crusade were at the game store buying games. Ayako and Ayase were buying snacks for the night. Finally, Kisune and Ayumi were buying the drinks and the movies for the end of the night movie time.

 

Once they all got home they checked off all the things they needed off their list.

 

Kimera was putting away the groceries and saying “check” to Kisune who said the item.

 

“Chips?” Kisune said. Kimera was putting away the chips into the pantry and said, “Check!” It went like that for quite some time.

 

They were all done putting the food into place on the table. They placed the movies in front of the T.V. and they placed the games next to their PS3 and Wii.

 

(6:00 p.m)

 

Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong (How was I supposed to know what a doorbell sounds like?)

 

Kisune ran up to the door and opened it with a wide smile. Boyfriend chorused, “Anneyeonghaseyo!” Kisune was so excited she was jumping up and down, “Anneyeong! Come in!” They came in and brought their Xbox 360. “We brought games!” MinWoo shouted. Kimera and Crusade looked at each other and shouted back, “We bought games!”

 

MinWoo got confused and looked at KwangMin, “Why buy games?”  They both said when they sat on the couch turning on the T.V.

 

“Well what are we waiting for? I’m hungry let’s go eat already!” HyunSeong said running to the table and looking at the food Kimera and Ayumi prepared. “Yeah go ahead eat and eat like a pig and don’t save any food for us.” Kimera said sticking her tongue out at him. “I will save some food…just not any for you.” He said back at her. Then they decided to fight like that for about 5 more minutes.

 

While that was happening MinWoo had his arm around Ayase. “They look like a couple, don’t they oppa?” Ayase said completely obsessed with making two people into couples. “They do kind of…though…just like an old married couple.” He replied with a smile.

 

“Yah! Stop fighting!” Kisune said. “You’re hurting my ears!” she came over to the table and grabbed a plate and just put pasta on it. “Ooo, pasta!” YoungMin said running over to the pasta.

 

Kimera started ignoring HyunSeong from then on. They all got their food except for Kisune and Young because they already ate. They sat down at the couch and watched the couple playing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

 

“Yay! I won!” Kisune said doing a little happy dance. “I only let you win because you’re my girlfriend.” YoungMin said a bit disappointed. “Are you crying?” Kisune came up to him and looked at him. He smirked and started tickling her.

 

“YoungMin…stop…tickling…me…please...hahaha…PLEASE!” she said in between laughs. “YoungMin, Kisune get on with playing the game! We need to watch something!” DongHyun said sitting on the floor. Ayako was sitting on the couch above him and kicked his head, “Don’t be so mean DongHyun.” He pouted at her.

 

After they were all done eating, the girls were trying to beat the boys in the games. Kimera beat HyunSeong in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Kimera was crazy over it), KwangMin beat Crusade in Pokémon Battle Revolution, MinWoo beat Ayase in Bowling (she chose it), and Ayako beat DongHyun in Mario Kart.

 

“YES, PIKACHU FOR THE WIN!” Kimera yelled out as she won against HyunSeong who was Sonic. He was sitting down and staring at her because she was over reacting the fact that she won.

 

“Let’s go play something else before Kimera reacts like that all over again.” Ayumi said. “How about a twisted game of Truth or Dare?” JeongMin suggested. “Twisted?” Ayako asked. “Well make more like Dare or Super Dare, if the person chooses dare it’s just a regular old dare, if the person chooses super dare they have to kiss the person that gets chosen by the bottle that we spin, of course…if it’s the same gender then we don’t kiss and the person is safe.” JeongMin said with a smile.

 

All of them looked at him and looked back at each then back at him and said, “Sure why not.”

 

All of them sat in a circle. Crusade grabbed an empty soda bottle in the recycle bin and placed on the floor.

 

“Who wants to start first?” Kisune said. “I want to!” JeongMin said. “Then dare or super dare?” “I want to be the first who would be super dared so, super dare.” “Then spin the bottle.” Kisune said smirking.

 

He spun the bottle and landed on Ayumi. He leaned forward and gave a quick peck on her cheek. After that Ayumi was blushing. JeongMin just giggled at her cuteness. Then it was his turn to ask someone. He looked around the circle and said, “Kimera, dare or super dare?” he said to her.

 

“Super dare.” She said but soon regretted saying super dare.

 

She spun the bottle and landed on someone she didn’t want to kiss, HyunSeong. He was even surprised and looked up to her.

 

She quickly looked at JeongMin and yelled, “I don’t want to kiss him!” “You have to, you said super dare.” Ayako said. She glared at HyunSeong for a moment and finally said fine. She didn’t want to kiss him but she had to, though she quickly thought what to do.

 

She leaned in and before she was going to kiss she did something that she was not going to regret this time.