Prankster Gets Pranked

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

(Starship Entertainment Van – 8:15 p.m.)

 

They were all in the van just sitting listening to the radio. Kimera was sitting bored and playing with her fingers, Crusade was sleeping on KwangMin’s shoulder and KwangMin was sleeping on her head, MinWoo and Ayase were looking at the window playing I spy, and Kisune was watching videos on her IPhone.

 

When they had gone back to the building, Kisune, Crusade, and the twins were planning if Boyfriend could sleep over at one of the mansions they had rented when they got here, without Kimera and HyunSeong knowing.

 

G-Crew had gotten to their mansion first. It was a two story house with five master bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge living room, a huge kitchen, and finally a huge backyard the size of a soccer field.

 

Ding-dong!

 

Kimera was wearing her pajamas already, a green shirt with blue pants. She answered the door. “What are you guys doing here?” she had asked DongHyun. “Didn’t Kisune tell you? We were coming here for a sleep over.” He finished with Kimera mad at Kisune. “Why don’t you guys come in.” she said calmly. They had come in with ‘awed’ looks.

 

Kimera was running to the living room to where Kisune was watching T.V. “Why didn’t you tell me that Boyfriend was coming over!” Kimera shouted at her but so that Boyfriend wouldn’t hear her. “I knew you would get mad at me if I told you earlier on, so decided not to tell you.” She replied back still looking at the T.V.

 

Later Kimera had forgiven Kisune for not telling her, so to make it up Kisune had rented a movie and made some popcorn and chips. They were watching a comedy movie, so everyone was laughing.

 

They all sat in the living room with a huge blanket covering the floor. Eight of them on the floor and two of them on the couches. YoungMin was sitting right next to Kisune, Crusade next KwangMin, MinWoo with his arm wrapped around Ayase, and Kimera sadly was sitting right next to HyunSeong with JeongMin and DongHyun behind her. 

 

Halfway through the movie, JeongMin and DongHyun were already sleeping. Then ten minutes later Kimera surprisingly fell asleep and her head was resting on HyunSeong’s shoulder. He looked at her sincere face and decided to take revenge for her resting on his shoulder.

 

(2:00 a.m.  – G-Crew Mansion)

 

HyunSeong woke up and took out his props for pranking. Kimera was peacefully sleeping on the floor. He was going to do the classic feather and whip cream trick. The put whip cream on her hands and tickled her nose with a feather. She scratched her nose on the whip cream was all on her face. Then, he had gotten a cherry from the kitchen and dropped it lightly on her nose.

 

He had started cracking up quietly. Then he went back to sleep still laughing.

 

(8:00 a.m.)

 

Everybody started waking up.

 

When Kimera woke up, man was she pissed off.

 

“HYUNSEONG!!!” she had shouted from the top of her lungs.

 

Ayase, MinWoo, Kisune, and YoungMin were upstairs in the bathroom then came running down to see what HyunSeong had done. DongHyun and JeongMin were still sleeping on the couch until they heard Kimera and fell onto the floor. Crusade and KwangMin were in the kitchen and ran out to see what happened.

 

HyunSeong was rolling on the floor cracking up and JeongMin was giggling too. “YOU ARE SO DEAD HYUNSEONG! I AM HELLA PISSED RIGHT NOW!!” Kimera screamed again. “Kimera calm down, go to the bathroom and wash up.” Ayase said going with her to the bathroom.

 

HyunSeong received a death glare from Kimera and was hit by a ball she had thrown at him.

 

“Why did you do that Hyung?” asked MinWoo. “It was revenge for sleeping on my shoulder last night.” He replied lying on the couch. “Awe, isn’t that sweet, our little Kimera is sleepy for HyunSeong.” Crusade teased. “And our hyung is complaining on little things that are so sweet.” YoungMin teased also.

 

“Shut up.” HyunSeong blushed a little and looked away. “Looks like we’ve struck HyunSeong’s weakness,” JeongMin stated and smirking, “it’s his love life.” HyunSeong said rapidly, “I told you to shut up!”

 

(Bathroom of the Mansion)

 

Kimera was with Ayase wiping of the whip cream off her face. “Ugh I can’t believe he actually did that to me.” Kimera said washing her face with water.

 

“Why do think HyunSeong did that?” Ayase asked cleaning off some whip cream on some strands of hair. “I don’t know, all I know is I’m going to get him back for that.” She said, thinking what to do for her prank.

 

“Come on let’s go you’re all clean now.” Ayase said opening the door and leaving. “I think I got an idea, wait for me Ayase!”

 

(Living Room)

 

“Hey look here they come,” Kisune said, “are you feeling all better now?” “Yeah I am, I just have to calm down because I am pissed.” Kimera said glancing at him.

 

Then HyunSeong had to go to the bathroom. While he was in the bathroom, Kimera gathered up everyone in the living room and kitchen.

 

Kimera glanced back at where the bathroom was. “Okay, you guys I want to get back and HyunSeong for what he did to me earlier on. I want everyone to come over here to the couch.” Everyone was gathered around Kimera. “I’m going to play a prank on HyunSeong when he comes back. Now this is what in going to do.” She said whispering the plan to all of them.

 

When HyunSeong came, everyone was casually was doing what they do. Crusade and KwangMin cooking breakfast, Ayase and Minwoo playing slide with their hands, Kisune and YoungMin and DongHyun were outside making the table, and finally Kimera sitting down watching T.V.

 

JeongMin went over to HyunSeong. “Hey let’s go prank Kimera again.” He said punching HyunSeong lightly on the arm.”Yeah sure, what are we going to do?” he asked back looking over at Kimera. “Let’s go over here, and when she comes to get something upstairs lets trip her.” JeongMin said excitedly. “That’s sounds great, but doesn’t that sound a bit harsh?” he asked. “Why do ask so many questions hyung? Anyway, are you caring for her? If you were I true prankster, you wouldn’t care.” He replied tapping on his shoulder.

 

“Okay.” He said.

 

It was time for Kimera’s prank to start. Kimera pretended to go get her IPod in her room upstairs. HyunSeong and JeongMin were waiting for Kimera to come. Once she came HyunSeong stuck out his foot and Kimera tripped over and hit the wall. Then she fell on the floor knocked out.

 

When the other members of Boyfriend and G-Crew heard the loud ‘THUD’ they all went to the hallway to see what happened.  When they had all seen Kimera on the floor knocked out, they had asked so many questions to HyunSeong.

 

“What did you do hyung?” Minwoo asked.

 

“Why would you do such a thing?” Kisune said almost giggling.

 

“Are you insane!?!” DongHyun said looking at Kimera then to HyunSeong.

 

“Who thought of this idea in the first place?” KwangMin asked looking at his hyungs, JeongMin and HyunSeong.

 

“It was JeongMin’s idea first!” HyunSeong said pointing to JeongMin. “It was my idea, but you didn’t have to say you wanted to do it. So basically it was both of our faults. “What are we going to do? Kimera is knocked out on the floor!” Crusade said loudly.

 

After that question, Kimera woke up sitting down on the floor.

 

“Are you okay Kimera?” Ayase asked touching her head. “Um…who are you?” she said tilting her head slightly. “Don’t you remember me, I’m Ayase, your friend?” she said desperately. “Um…friends?” she said still tilting her head. “She has amnesia I think.” Said YoungMin.

 

They walked Kimera over to the couch. “Do you remember anything?” HyunSeong said caringly. “All I remember is…is…that…you pranked me during my sleep , now I pranked you!” Kimera said.

HyunSeong looked confused, then he started to look mad at them.

 

Everybody was laughing at him because he fell for the prank. “That’s what you get for pranking me HyunSeong!” she said practically shouting at him.