Trying to Date

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

Kisune just stared at him and finally said, “Yes.” YoungMin just jumped and did a little happy dance.

 

The other members were spying on them with a camera that was hidden on the roof top. Then they all shouted, “YES! MISSION SUCESSFUL!” Then everyone looked at them with a blank face, “What are you all looking at?” Kimera said.

 

Once the Kisune and YoungMin’s ‘date’ was done they were all heading for home.

 

(Monday at School)

 

Ayumi was at her locker getting ready for her next period. A guy came up to her and was talking to her about going with him on a date. JeongMin saw her and got a bit jealous. He walked up to him and calmly told the guy to leave.

 

The guy was creeped out by him and left to go to his class.

 

“JeongMin! What was that for?!” Ayumi yelled at him. “Um…I am trying to…protect you from that guy. I heard that he was a playboy.” He said turning around so she wouldn’t see his face.

 

Ayumi just sighed and went to apologize to the guy who JeongMin purposely scared.

 

“Mianhe, the guy was just…” she thought of a lie, “practicing for the play he was going to be in.” she said. “It’s okay, anyway, I never got to tell you my name and I never got to know yours, I’m Kae Joonghyuk.” He said smiling and holding out his hand.

 

“I’m Tsukomoto Ayumi.” She gladly accepted his hand.

 

“What class do you have right now? I have Physics.” “I have that also, let’s go together.” He said already running to the class. “Hey wait up!” and they both ran toward the room.

 

JeongMin was left all alone next to Ayumi’s locker. He knew that he liked Ayumi from the start, he never doubted it.

 

He just sighed and threw back his head and walked slowly to his class.

 

(After School at the Park)

 

JeongMin was walking down in the park with Kimera.

 

“Noona, what if one of your friends likes another one of your friends?” “Is this question supposed to be related to you and one of my friends?” “No!” JeongMin said a little too quickly.

 

“It is about you… it’s about Ayumi isn’t it?” “How did you know?!” “You just said so and it was a bit obvious.” She said pushing him on the arm.

 

“Noona, do you know if Ayumi likes me?” “I don’t know, but I do know that you two are perfect for each other. We, G-Crew, call her Mirror Princess and your members call you Mirror Prince am I right?” “Yeah, but I want to protect her so nobody would steal her away from me.” JeongMin said.

 

“Okay then, but don’t go overboard on the protecting thing, it kind of worries me on how Ayumi easily gets mad if she is being protected,” she started going the other way now, “I have to go back to the mansion now I’ll ask Ayumi if she likes you!” she said already half running. “MWO?” JeongMin said trying to chase her but she was too fast.

 

“I give up.” He finally said catching his breath.

 

(G-Crew Mansion)

 

Kimera opened the door and went over to Ayumi who was doing homework.

 

“Hi Ayumi!” she said happily sitting next to her.

 

“Hello Kimera!” she said back just finishing her math homework.

 

“Hey, do you like JeongMin?”

 

 “Why are you asking?”

 

 “Just wondering.”

 

“Maybe, though he could be sometimes overreacting on protecting his friends.”

 

“Oh ok.” Then Kimera started on her homework.

 

“Oh I met this guy today, his name was Joonghyuk.”

 

“How did you meet him?”

 

“Well, I was at my locker this morning when he came to me and started talking to me about going on a date or something. Then JeongMin came and told him to stay away from me. Then he got scared and just went away. I glared at JeongMin and went after Joonghyuk. Then I guess it went from there to him asking me out on a date and to be his girlfriend...and I said yes.”

 

“That’s cool *though JeongMin is not going to like that*” Kimera said to her then in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! I updated on Friday!!!

And today was the last day of school, and i'm going back to school in January!

I hope i update tomorow!