Starship Entertainment...Entertainment alright

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

“You guys, I have really great news!” Kimera said with a lot of excitement. “What?” they all said together. “Some guy came up to me this morning and wants us to be in their entertainment center, and the guy who asked was the principal of Starship Entertainment.” She said jumping up and down.

 

“Really!?!” They said together again. “He said to meet him over there at 9:00 a.m.”

 

(The Next Day – 9:15)

 

“Hello, everyone, my name is Mr.Lorgenheim, and I understand that you are…what’s your group name?” he asked quickly. “We really, didn’t think about that” Crusade said. “Well no matter, I will just have to make one up while you’re singing individually.” Mr. Lorgenheim said looking in his binder. “Wait what you mean singing individually” Ayase said glaring at him. 

 

“You are going to be singing individually because I need to know what you’re talents and grade levels are in singing.” They were all unsure of what to do, but they all had agreed.

 

“So, I want KimeraKyung to sing first” he said sitting in the recording station. “Okay” she started, when walking inside the booth. “What song do you want to sing?” he said through the speaker. “I’ll sing One Day” she said putting on her headphones, and when the music , Boyfriend came rushing in.

 

“They’re not gonna keep me out, they’re not gonna shut me out, they’re gonna do what do, I do me” Kimera sang. Ayase, Kisune, and Crusade were dancing in amazement.

 

“Where’s the pork cutlet?” Boyfriend said together. Mr. Lorgenheim stood up, “There is no pork cutlet here, and I just wanted you to come here.” “Why, wait, why are they here?” Hyunseong asked. “They are here because, I asked them to, they are going to be the new rookies of Starship Entertainment.” He smiled across to look at Kimera singing.

 

Once Kimera was done singing, it was Crusade’s turn. She said she wanted to sing Love Like Oxygen by SHINee. When she started singing, it was like Kwangmin fell in love. Kwangmin started day-dreaming, he was dreaming about rapping a song with Crusade.

 

When Crusade was done, Ayase volunteered to sing next. Then she started singing Mr.Deja-Vu. Then Kisune started laughing. “Of course, that’s her favorite song.” She finished, still laughing. When Minwoo heard that Kisune said that, he started to laugh also.

 

When Ayase came outside, Minwoo started talking to her a lot. Then Kisune said, “Well, I’m up, I’ll sing Pyramid.” She went inside, and when she started singing, Youngmin started to kind of sing along.

 

“Pyramid, built this on a solid rock, it feels just like its heaven’s touch. Forever we will stay, like a pyramid.” She sang out loud. Youngmin started day-dreaming like Kwangmin, though he dreamt of going on the beach with Kisune and to the movies.

 

After all of that was done, Mr.Lorgenheim asked, “So what is your group name?” The girls looked at confusion at each other. “We really didn’t think of a group name yet.” Crusade said to Mr. Lorgenheim depressingly.

 

“Well you’re going to need a group name, I’ll give you two weeks to come up with a name.” he said with a stern voice kind of.

 

Kimera looked at the group. “What should we do?” she asked with a depressed face. “Well we should think about this tomorrow, and do what we do today.” Ayase said happily jumping up and down.

 

“How about hanging with us” Donghyun said, looking at the girls. “I’d be happy to!” Ayase said looking at Minwoo. “I think I’m going to hang out with Ayase on the beach.” Minwoo said smiling at her.”I’m too busy, I have to babysit my cousin, so, see you” Jeongmin said, leaving through the door. “Well I’m certainly not going to hang out with you guys, especially if Hyunseong is here. I’m going to our hotel room to do some chores and stuff.” Kimera said glaring at Hyunseong , then leaving through the door.

 

“I could hang-out with Crusade,” Kwangmin started, “I’ll show her around the building of Starship entertainment.” He finished looking at Crusade with an adorable smile. Then Crusade looked away blushing. Youngmin started, “I’ll go with you guys, and maybe I’ll show Kisune around.” He said with a wink at Kisune. Kisune just stared at him blankly sort of.

 

“Then I’m going to the store, to buy some groceries.” Donghyun said, leaving the recording booth, with about 10,000 won. “Then I think it’s time for me to go on a date with Ayase.” Minwoo said smiling at her.

 

So the only people now that were in the recording booth now were, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Crusade, Kisune, and Hyunseong. “Well then I guess I’m going out for a walk in the city.” He said with a smirk, then leaving.

 

Now that they were all alone, it was time for the short little tour with the Jo Twins and Crusade with Kisune.

 

(Beach – 2:00 p.m.)

 

“So what are your hobbies?” Minwoo asked Ayase. They were sitting on a beach chair together. “I like painting, dancing, and singing,” Ayase replied back to him with a smile, “Oh, and I like playing sports.” She said quickly, looking at the sun.

 

“What’s yours?” She asked him curiously. “Well, I like to hip hop dance, travel with the group, and mostly spend time with my friends and family.” He said also looking at the sun, but then glancing back at Ayase.

 

(They hear a gurgling noise)

 

“Haha, sorry that’s my stomach, I’m getting hungry, let’s go to the snack shack.” Ayase said standing up, looking for the snack shack, then running. “Hey! Wait for me!” Minwoo said running to catch up with her.

 

When they got there, they ordered nachos, a large Coca-Cola drink to share, and two hot dogs with French fries. But little did they know, Paparazzi were secretly hiding in the shade with their cameras, taking pictures of them together.

 

“Thanks so much, for taking me to the beach Minwoo.” Ayase said with her head on his shoulder. They were sitting on a log. “You’re welcome, anyway… can I ask you a question?” he said with a little hint of nervousness. “You already did, just kidding, sure what is it?” Ayase said replying back.

 

“Umm… would you be my girlfriend.” He said nervously, looking at the sand.

 

Ayase was staring blankly at him, but then she returned to her senses. “Okay sure!” She said excitedly. “Really!” said Minwoo in surprise. “Yeah really! I like you also!” Ayase said happily standing up, “Let’s go back to the building.”

 

Then they went without knowing that they were being watched by the Paparazzi.