Coffee Shoppe

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?” they sang loud out on the stage. It was Boyfriend’s concert tonight.
 
(Coffee Shoppe)
 
There were four girls working at the coffee shop. One was named KimeraKyung, she was the smartest in her class in high school and her resume for her work was all perfectly worked out and organized. Her personality was very nice and has a great, strong voice.
 
Second, was KisuneYun, she was a nice and wise girl. She is shy at times, but is a great hip hop dancer. In her class has the top grades and has perfect attendance. She does things on time and is always ready to hear what you’re going to say.
 
Third, was Ayase, she helps people in need. She also won a bike for gold attendance, during school performances she has the vocals to win the prize. She is a sweet and funny girl and sometimes goes crazy about meeting new people.
 
Last but not least, Crusade.  She is a sweet and loving teenage girl, that loves to take care of people when in need also mostly like Ayase. She has straight A’s and tutors 5th graders in math. Her resume for work is like KimeraKyung. Her dance skills are amazing and is the greatest rapper at the school. She doesn’t approach boys often.
 
A few minutes after the concert, Boyfriend comes in walking to one of the largest tables in the coffee shop. Ayase, making a 2 waffles with strawberry smoothie, notices her idols Boyfriend sitting down quietly. After she made the delivery at table 6, she ran to Kimera and Kisune. “Hey isn’t that boyfriend?” She asked. 
 
Kimera and Kisune turned around looking at Boyfriend, they were looking at the menus the other employees gave them. Kisune looked at the girl employees jumping up and down because of Boyfriend.
 
(Coffee Shoppe – Boyfriend Table)
 
There were two sides of the table, Minwoo, Hyunseong, and Youngmin on one and Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Kwangmin on the other. First of all, Minwoo was looking around the shop looking at the pictures, on the wall that looked like it was painted. Then he turned around to look at three girls standing by each other talking, but mostly the one on the middle.
 
Youngmin was playing on his IPhone 4G (Angry Birds), and when suddenly he had to go to the bathroom. He looked around looking for a person to ask for the bathroom. Kisune, coincidentally, was the closest one. She was cleaning up some tables. Youngmin walked up to her, “um…excuse me, where is the bathroom,” he said poking her. Kisune turned around, they stopped and looked each other in the eyes for about 2 minutes. “Umm…it’s over there…just turn over there next to the trash can…” She said shyly.
 
She then quickly went to put the dishes away. Youngmin just stared at her walking away, then went to the bathroom.
 
(Back to the Girls)
 
When Crusade was done with her shift, she walked up to Kimera and Ayase. “You guys should sing its 3:00 p.m. already,” she said slapping our backs lightly. “Then Kisune and I can sing the rap.” She continued.
 
Kisune started walking out to us when she agreed with us.
 
(Stage)
 
“Hi, guys my name is KimeraKyung…” “Hi, my name is Ayase” “And we will be both be dancing and singing to Super Bass by Nicki Minaj…and our best friends will be rapping the verses…I hope you like it.”
 
They start dancing and singing Super Bass
 
(Boyfriend Table)
 
“Wow, they are pretty good,” started Jeongmin “…when is our food coming?” “We didn’t order anything yet,” said Donghyun. Then Ayase came over to them, “Hello, welcome to the most finest coffee shop in town, what would you like to order?”
 
After she had said that, they had ordered many things. Once they got their orders, Kimera was cleaning up the tables around them . Hyunseong saw her and purposely dropped a waffle on the floor. “Hey I saw that, pick that up!” Kimera shouted at him. “I don’t think so, you clean that up cause it looks like you’re the person that cleans up this place.” He replied back.
 
“Rude!” Kimera retorted. After that, Ayase, Kisune, and Crusade, went to Kimera. The rest of the Boyfriend crew stood up. Once the boyfriend crew stood up the girls other than Kimera, was looking into one of the member’s eyes…And the boyfriend members except for Hyunseong, Donghyun, and Jeongmin, were also looking into the girls’ eyes.
 
“Hyunseong, calm down this is not a place for a fight, “ said Donghyun and Jeongmin at the same time. “Well I don’t care, this girl is annoying me” he said turning around to look at them. “If you think that I’m annoying, then leave this place, I don’t even care if you pay,” said Kimera looking at him with a glare.
 
“I’m going,” he said back walking away. “Me too” Kimera said going to the employees room.
 
While that was happening Youngmin was staring at Kisune, Kwangmin was staring at Crusade, and Minwoo was staring at Ayase.
 
“Umm…I’m Youngmin, nice to meet you” he said shyly to Kisune. “I’m Kisune nice to meet you too” she said looking at the floor. “Hi, I’m Kwangmin!” he said holding out his hand. “Umm…I’m Crusade” she said. “Ayase, my name is Ayase,” she said directly after Crusade. “Minwoo,” he said cheerfully.
 
“Don’t forget about us!” Donghyun said out loud. “I’m Donghyun,” “and I am Jeongmin,” they both said together, smiling willingly.
 
(The Next Two weeks)
 
Kimera was cleaning the tables in the coffee shop, when one guy came up to her. “Hey are you Kimera Kyung?” “Yeah, I am why?” “I am from Starship Entertainment Center, I am the principal of the building, and I want you and your little group to be in my entertainment center.” ”Really, that’s great! Let me go tell my friends!”
 
“Okay, meet me at the Starship Entertainment Center, tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.” “Okay!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm only going to update only on Fridays and Saturdays.