Recording Together?

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

“It all started when we were walking back to our mansion, then Crusade found the shadows behind Kimera, Kisune, and me. She was ahead of all of us, and then when Kimera turned around to look at the shadows, the four big men grabbed us and they were really strong. Then they put us in the giant sacks.” Ayase finished really fast to MinWoo.

 

“Crusade its okay, everything will be alright.” KwangMin said cooking chicken in the kitchen. “I’m just so worried about them,” Crusade said trying to calm down her mind.

 

Then HyunSeong came downstairs to sit down on the couch and watch T.V. “Is Kimera okay?” Crusade asked standing up to look at him. “She’s fine, she just needs some rest.” He said flicking through the channels.

 

“How about Kisune?” Ayase asked. “Oh yeah, I just checked YoungMin’s room. Anyway she is getting some rest in there with him.” He said, stopping flicking through the channels to watch some show.

 

Ayase and Crusade’s eyes widened in shock. Kisune was sleeping in there with YoungMin.

 

They all ate chicken and pasta.

 

Then everybody went to sleep in Boyfriend’s house. DongHyun and JeongMin went to their rooms and MinWoo and Ayase went to sleep in his room. KwangMin suggested for Crusade to sleep in his room with him, but Crusade volunteered to sleep in the living room.

 

HyunSeong went to his room where Kimera was peacefully sleeping. He lied down next to her and found himself staring at her face. Her face looked like a sleeping puppy.

 

(Saturday Morning – 7:00 a.m.)

 

Kimera woke up, with her shoulders hurting. She also woke up to find herself looking at HyunSeong that was sleeping. It was a surprise to her, “Ahh!” she yelled and fell on the floor, “Owe that hurts so much!” Then HyunSeong woke up and saw Kimera fall on the floor.

 

He sighed and immediately got off the bed and helped Kimera up by pulling her up with her arm. “Ow, don’t pull my arm!” she said. “Oh sorry.” HyunSeong said and carried her onto his bed.

 

“Why did you fall?” “Well…let me think…when I woke up I saw YOU!” she sarcastically answered. “Oh really, and if it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have to clean all the blood by yourself!” HyunSeong shouted back at her with a smirk. “Humph.” She pouted.

 

“I’m hungry.” Kimera pouted even more. She smelled syrup-covered pancakes downstairs, she guessed Crusade and YoungMin were awake downstairs because they can cook great.

 

“Come on let’s go.” HyunSeong sensed that she really wanted that food, so he carried her downstairs. Kimera’s arms were around his neck and her head was just right under his neck.

 

HyunSeong was just a tad bit blushing. When they got downstairs YoungMin was giggling at the thought of HyunSeong carrying Kimera. Crusade saw YoungMin and nudged his elbow to say something.

 

YoungMin understood and said, “Wow HyunSeong are you like the prince or something, why are you carrying Kimera?” He put her down in the chair and replied, “Remember pabo, she has bruises everywhere and can’t walk.”

 

YoungMin started smirking but then ended when he thought of Kisune, who was still sleeping.

 

“Is Kisune going to be okay YoungMin?” Kimera asked disappointedly, “I’m sure she is going to be fine, here have some pancakes and oranges.” He said setting down a plate in front of her.

 

Then Ayase, KwangMin, JeongMin, and MinWoo woke up. After 30 more minutes Kimera woke up all healed and was full of energy. Then DongHyun woke up last.

 

When Kimera and JeongMin were done, he had escorted her to the couch. Then Ayase and KwangMin sat down with them. “Can you guys at least tell us how you found us?” Ayase asked.

 

“Well after Crusade told us what happened to you girls,” KwangMin started, JeongMin said, “We got in the car and hurried to the Police Station, but then when we went past the abandoned warehouse that you were in, we heard a scream that sounded like ‘STOP’ really loud so we went to check it out.” “Then we found you and Kisune getting whipped by those men.” KwangMin kindly interrupted. “Oh, no wonder. You found us so quick.” Ayase said smiling.

 

(The Next 2 Days – Monday Morning – 11:00 a.m.)

 

Kimera was feeling all better ever since Friday night. HyunSeong was glad that Kimera was all better now, but didn’t tell her. This morning Mr. Lorgenheim called HyunSeong.

 

“Hello?” HyunSeong asked.

 

“HyunSeong this is Mr. Lorgenheim, Mr. Hawkins has a special request for you and Kimera. He wants you both to sing a song together so your first album with G-Crew can almost be complete. The song will be a love song.” He said not letting him even talk.

 

“But.” “Sorry no ‘buts’ I need you guys over here at 12:00 sharp and I hope to see you there with Kimera.” He hung up.

 

HyunSeong sighed. He had to do a song with Kimera.

 

“Kimera!” he yelled. “What now HyunSeong!” she yelled back from upstairs. “We both only have to go to the center right now, we have to record a song together for the album we are making!” “But why us?” “Just go with it or we’ll be fired!” “Fine!” Kimera came downstairs.

 

She was wearing a striped shirt and was wearing skinny jeans with her hair up in a ponytail.

 

“Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” Kimera ran out the door to the car.

 

(Starship Entertainment – Recording Studio 11:55 a.m.)

 

“Are we ready yet?” HyunSeong asked through the microphone. “I’m getting bored, I don’t want to be stuck with HyunSeong in here for so many hours.” Kimera whined.

 

“Okay here this is the song you are going to sing,” Mr. Lorgenheim said leaving sheets of paper on the pedestal, “It’s called ‘I Would Have Nothing If I Didn’t Have You’” “I’ll try my best!” Kimera said happily.

 

Once the song started HyunSeong had to sing first.

 

“If I were a rich man, with a million or two, I’d live in a penthouse with a room with a view.” He sang till it was Kimera’s part.

 

“For years I have envied, your grace and your charm, everyone loves you know.”

 

“Yes, I know I know I know.” HyunSeong cut in.

 

When the song was done they decided to go back home and tell that it was KwangMin and Crusade’s turn to sing as a couple.

 

When they were in the car, Kimera thought of how fun singing the song was with HyunSeong. Though, she doesn’t know that her heart likes HyunSeong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided that I should also update on Sunday.

Oh yeah, and thanks for subscribing and commenting!

Also comment on what you think should happen to MinWoo and Ayase!

Anyways, see ya later

PPYONG!