What Really Happened

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

YoungMin stared at him blankly, and then his face changed in disappointment. “How do you know?” he said turning around to sit on the couch.

 

His hyung sat down next to him.

 

“You do know that there is gossip right?” JeongMin gave a small smile, “Anyway what happened between you two?” he asked his smile disappeared.

 

“How about you just look at this flashback?” YoungMin said pointing somewhere in the air.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Oh…you’re not Kisune…what is your name? I forgot.” YoungMin said disappointedly. “I’m Yookyung; I’m in your class for the last period.

 

“Oh, you’re that girl that has the locker right next to my friend Kisune’s locker.” He said pointing at her. She didn’t like people pointing at her. She put YoungMin’s hand down, “Yeah, I just wanted to know, for the school newspaper,” it was kind of obvious that she was lying, “what do you like in your ‘friend’ Kisune?” she said crossing her arms.

 

YoungMin was surprised at the question, “What I like about her? Um…she is really nice, pretty, and…” it seemed that he ranting on and on about Kisune.

 

While YoungMin was talking to Yookyung, by the corner of her eye, she noticed that Kisune was coming down the path. Since Yookyung really liked YoungMin she had to act quickly.

 

Yookyung went toward YoungMin and kissed him. YoungMin immediately shut up and his eyes widened.

 

Then he saw YoungMin saw Kisune staring at them. He pushed Yookyung off him and turned to look at Kisune. He noticed that tears were rolling down her cheeks.

 

“Kisune, this is not what it looks like. I wasn’t kissing her!” YoungMin was walking up to her. “Well then what were you doing? Were you killing a spider on her lips? I think not!” Kisune yelled and ran away. “Wait Kisune!” he ran after her.

 

*FLASHBACK ENDING*

 

“How do you do that?” JeongMin said. “Do what?” YoungMin asked back. “Do the flashback thing, anyway, so that’s what happened. It’s going to be hard to get Kisune to see what happened.” JeongMin said disappointedly.

 

“I think I know what to do to show Kisune that there is nothing between me and Yookyung. First let’s meet with meet with G-Crew in the cafeteria tomorrow so I can tell them the plan.” He said standing up confidently.

 

“That’s it!” JeongMin stood up supporting him “Now I’m going to go to bed because I had to catch up to you!” and he left to his room.

 

(Friday – School Cafeteria)

 

Boyfriend came and sat at one table with G-Crew without Kisune because she didn’t really want to come with her other members if there were going to be so many people there.

 

“So JeongMin and MinWoo told us everything, what is the plan?” Kimera said. “This is what we are going to do. You guys are going to bring Kisune to this restaurant,” YoungMin said pulling out a map and pointing somewhere on the map, “then bring her to the rooftop of the restaurant then the rest of us will do the rest of the work.”

 

“Are you sure this is going to work?” Ayumi said, “She really doesn’t like being pushed or pulled around.” “I’m sure of it,” YoungMin said, “remember it’s tomorrow.”

 

“Geudae!” all of the girls said and left to go back to their lockers to start their next period. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhe if this is a short chapter!

I've been so busy lately!

I hope that i can post 2 chapters tomorrow!