New Guy

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

Instead of kissing HyunSeong on the cheek, Kimera grabbed a marker behind her and drew on his face. She sat back down and couldn’t hold her laugh in. Ayase couldn’t help it and laugh also, and YoungMin was laughing at him for what Kimera drew on his face.

 

She drew a little cat face that said loser on the side. “Hahaha…a cat…good one Kimera.” He said between laughs. Kisune pushed him and made him fall. “That’s not nice oppa.” She said sticking her tongue out at him.

 

“Kimera why did you do that? I know you don’t like him, but you shouldn’t do that.” MinWoo said. Kimera looked at him and sighed, “Fine, I’ll go wash it off him.” She stood up and motioned HyunSeong to come with her to the kitchen where she had a wet towel. “Lucky that was a washable maker.” She murmured under her breath.

 

He came over to her and Kimera started wiping it off his face. Once they were done they got back to the circle and DongHyun said, “Well Kimera, what are you waiting for? You still haven’t kissed him on the cheek yet.

 

Kimera glared at him and just quickly gave him a peck on the cheek. “That’s better, good girl.” HyunSeong said. “Shut up.” She spat out at him.

 

It was now Kimera’s turn to dare someone. She wanted revenge on DongHyun, so she picked him. “DongHyun dare or super dare.” “Dare.” She still wanted him to kiss someone. “I dare you to kiss…” she looked around the circle and chose Ayako. “…Ayako, on her nose.”

 

Kimera looked at Ayako and her face was turning to a light shade of pink and red mixed together. *She totally likes him* she thought in her mind. She turned to look and DongHyun, but he was facing Ayako with his eyes widened.

 

“Well, go on. Kiss her.” She said smirking at him. DongHyun leaned over to her and kissed her nose. Though everybody saw her lean back a little. Ayumi and Kisune were giggling.

 

“I’m getting bored of this game. I want to watch some movies now.” KwangMin said standing up to go grab the movies the girls rented. They all then stood up and sat on the huge couch in front of the T.V.

 

KwangMin chose a comedy action movie and brought three buckets of popcorn to everybody and Ayako got the soda for everybody.

 

The movie was about 95 minutes. Crusade looked at the clock after the movie was done and it was 9:30 p.m.

 

“It’s almost 10:00 now.” Crusade said. “Yeah, I guess we should go now.” DongHyun said standing up and telling the rest of Boyfriend to get up now.

 

After they left Ayase started feeling a little hot. “Hey guys, it’s kind of hot in here, can you turn on the A.C.?” Ayumi looked at her, “Hot? Isn’t it cold in here, I mean it’s winter now.” She said in matter-of-factly tone.

 

Ayako took her temperature it read 102.3°. “It looks like you have a fever. Go up to your bed and go to sleep.” She obeyed and went up to her bed.

 

(The Next Day)

 

Everyone woke up instead of Ayase they were eating their breakfast until someone knocked on the door.

 

“I’ll get it!” Crusade said. She ran up with her toast in her hand and opened the door.

 

“Anneyeong, is Ayase here?” the mysterious guy said. “Yeah she’s here, but who are you?” she asked back finishing her toast. “Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself.” he said scratching the back of his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder who this new guy is...

How about you guess:

A) Taemin

B) Niel

C) Heechul

D) Nichkun

IT'S GUESSING TIME! :3