Ayumi Raging

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

(The Next Day – At School)

 

Ayumi was walking with her friend Seohyun to go to chemistry class. She told all about what happened to Joonghyuk and her.

 

Seohyun was also at that same exact bar that night. She saw him over there but knew that that’s not really what happened. She told her that she saw MinWoo last night hiding behind a plastic plant and was spying Joonghyunk.

 

“So then I saw JeongMin’s friend, Hyoyoung, walk over to him and kiss him…Oh, then I saw MinWoo run out and get you I guess.” She finished looking through her mind if there was anything else she forgot.

 

“Though I don’t know what really happened, why won’t you ask MinWoo yourself?” she said as they went in class together. Good thing they sit next to each other. “How come I never thought of that? Well I’ll do it after school.”

 

After class, Ayumi was walking out holding some papers for her next class. Then JeongMin bumped into her, “Mianhe Ayumi-ah, I wasn’t looking.” He picked up the papers and handed it to her. He then left.

 

*Why is he so nice to me, I only met him a few months ago…* she thought and went to her next class.

 

(After School)

 

MinWoo was just walking out of the school until someone poked behind him. “Oh anneyeong Ayumi, how was school.” He said. Ayumi was mad at him for not telling her the truth. “It was good.” She said followed by a fake smile.

 

While they were walking, unexpectedly Ayumi asked MinWoo a question, “MinWoo, what really happened?” He was surprised by the question, “W-what do you mean?” he stuttered. “Tell me what really happened at the bar. My friend, Seohyun, told me everything. Why were you even there, you aren’t the type of person who would go to a bar.” She said getting mad at him.

 

“Uh..mianhe Ayumi, I can’t tell you!” MinWoo said now desperate to get away from her, he was even walking faster to get back home. “Tell me now what your plan was and who was in it.” She said grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him back to her.

 

“What if I d-don’t?” MinWoo said choking on his words. “Then I’ll tell Ayase that you ate all of her leftover homemade snickerdoodles when she wasn’t looking.” She said now staring at him with dagger eyes.

 

“No, not that please! Don’t tell her! Fine I’ll tell you everything,” he said now getting desperate for his life., “Just when we get to our dorm.”

 

(Boyfriend’s Dorm)

 

“Tell me know.” Ayumi said dropping her backpack on the couch.

 

JeongMin was supposed to be there but instead he was at his friend’s house playing video games.

 

MinWoo dropped his backpack also and told her everything that happened that night.

 

“So first of all, JeongMin and I were the first ones to make the plan. Then we asked Wanjin and Hyoyoung to help us over at the bar.” He said feeling guilty for betraying JeongMin.

 

*JeongMin was a part of this, that’s why he was so nice to me today.*Ayumi said in her mind. “Then what happened.” She was so curious on what happened next. “Then we told Wanjin to tell Joonghyuk to hang out with him at the bar then get him drunk with some drink and then came Hyoyoung to then kiss him.”MinWoo finally finished.

 

“First of all, why did you and JeongMin do this to me.” She said thinking of what to do after this. “I can’t really tell you that.” MinWoo said feeling so bad for JeongMin. Ayumi was just getting madder now.

 

“Second of all, you tell JeongMin to meet me tomorrow after school at the school garden.” “Why?” he asked wondering what she meant. “Don’t ask why.” She said and left back to the mansion.

 

(The Next Day – After School at the school garden)

 

Ayumi was waiting for JeongMin to meet her. She was sitting on the bench eating one of her favorite sushi rolls.

 

Then JeongMin came up to her and sat down next to her. “MinWoo told me that you wanted to meet me here.” She was just finishing her sushi rolls. “Why would you do this to me.” She said in a teary tone. JeongMin was getting confused. “What?”

 

Ayumi stood up and her teary voice was completely gone, “WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU! EVEN THOUGH YOU’RE AN IDOL DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOU CAN JUST MAKE ME BREAK-UP WITH JOONGHYUK! WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING IT! MINWOO TOLD ME EVERYTHING! I HATE YOU LEE JEONGMIN, I HATE YOU!” Ayumi then ran away back to the mansion.

 

Then JeongMin understood everything. MinWoo told her about what he had done to break them up. “That little snitch…” he said in a whisper, “That’s not my problem, my problem is that I like Ayumi and I have to tell her, but how, she’s mad at me now.”

 

He stood up and went back to the dorm. As he was walking, an idea popped inside his head. “A song!” he started running toward their dorm. Once he got back, he called YoungMin and HyunSeong to help him make a song. “You sure about this JeongMin?” YoungMin asked. HyunSeong grabbed the guitar, “He sure is determined to make one.” Then he started strumming the guitar and tuned it up a little.

 

“So what’s the plan again?” They both asked clueless.

 

“I’m sure that I’m doing the right thing. Okay…so I know she has drama class after I have music class. So that gives me time to grab the school’s guitar and run to the theatre before she leaves.

Then I could sing the song we made then…who knows what’s going to happen next.” He finally finished breathing in deeply for air.

 

*I just hope this works out* he thought to himself.

 

After a couple of hours later they were done making the song. After they had rehearsed it a couple times, JeongMin wrote on the top of the sheet:

 

What You Mean To Me