Switcharoo of Couples

I'm Your Boyfriend!

DongHyun's feelings for Ayako welled up inside of him and were about to burst, but he held it in. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun imnida." the same aged man held out his hand and he accepted. "So what were you going to say?" Ayako burst in closing her locker letting Jonghyun's arms slide to over her shoulder.

 

"I was wondering if......you wanted.........to have a double date with me and Naeun!" He mentally facepalmed himself for saying that. He didn't want Ayako and the boy to go on a date. Ayako was suprised with the sudden invintation. She looked up at Jonghyun and he nodded. "Sure, we'll go. When is it?" He quickly thought of a date, "It's on Thursday...at 6:00." "Okay, we will be there bud!" Jonghyun slapped him on his back in a friendly way.

 

"Yeah, sure..." he rolled his eyes when they left. "...Oh crap, I gotta tell Naeun about the date!" he went running in the hallways looking for her. "Naeun!" he yelled when he finally found her at the water fountain. He pulled her out of the line and she asked him what's' wrong. "Hey, you wanna go on a double date with Ayako and Jonghyun?" he said wanting to hear her say that she was busy.

 

"Oh, Ayako-ah and Jonghyun oppa are going out? That's cool! Then let's go!" she said happily. Donghyun's face was emotionless and pulled her inside a janitor's closet. "Don't you remember the plan?" "Well, of course I do pabo! I was just pretending. It's gunna ruin the plan isn't it? What are you going to do?"

 

Then the door opened revealing the janitor. "Mianhe, we're busy!" Naeun closed the door. "Mollayo! Ugh" He was pulling his hair in frustration. The door opened once again with janitor. "What do you need?" Naeun getting frustrated also. "I just needed the mop." She gave him the mop. "And the bucket." She handed him the bucket, "Annyeong." she closed the door. "Here how about this..." She tip-toed and whispered into his ear the plan.

 

"That's amazing!" "Neh, I know right! Now come on and let's get to class." she said opening the door and leaving with DongHyun trailing behind her since they were in the same class.

 

(Time Skip: The Restaurant Date)

 

The two couples sat down at the elegant restaurant waiting for the waiter (A/N: You see what i did there? bad joke xP) and thinking of what to order. "What are you going to get oppa?" Ayako turned over to Jonghyun. "I'm going to get the steak with a side of fries." Ayako nodded her head, "I might get it too." they giggled together and DongHyun thought that was weird. 

 

Once they waiter came, they had all ordered and a few minutes after, they had gotten all of their food. They were all silent until DongHyun spoke up to start the plan that Naeun made. 

 

"So I actually wanted to tell you something Ayako-ah." Ayako looked up. "What is it?" "Can I just talk to you privately?" "Sure." They both stood up and went to the corner of the restaurant. While they were talking, Naeun was talking to Jonghyun. "You don't really like Ayako. Do you?" He was taken aback by the statement, but he spoke he truth. "Not really." he shook his head. "I was just dating her because I wanted to make someone jealous." "And who would that someone be?" Naeun said. Truthfully, she liked him, I mean really really liked him. "Ah...you don't need to know." he was getting nervous because of Naeun's continuous stare at him.

 

"Oh come on, tell me! Jebal!" she was using her most cutest aeygo on him. He started blushing. Naeun was laughing in the inside. "Aish...fine...it's  you..." he turned away so she wouldn't see him blush even more, but Naeun saw it. She looked at him. "Hey don't worry I like you too." She smiled her sweetest, "You do?!" she just nodded her head. After that they were made a couple and talked about what they liked.

 

While they were doing that, DongHyun and Ayako were talking. "So what were you going to tell me?" DongHyun was nervous as ever, but then he just spoke really fast. "Listen, I really like you Ayako-ah and if you're wondering why i'm dating Naeun was because I only used her to make you  jealous and she was a part of the plan. The plan got mixed up because you started dating that Jonghyun person and we had to make up a new one, so this is why we are on a double date right now. So would you please, please be mine?!"

 

Surprisingly Ayako understood all of that. She was suprised by the sudden confession. Just then tears forming on the rims of her eyes. DongHyun was feeling guilty of making her cry, "Ayako-ah it's okay if you don't like me..." he started to walk away when he felt arms hug him. He turned his head around and saw that Ayako was making his shirt wet. 

 

"Oppa, please don't leave me. I only ussed Jonghyun to make you jealous too. I didn't really like it when you introduced me to Naeun, and neh, I will and always will be yours." She let go of him. DongHyun was once again surprised and hugged her tightly making her not breath. "Oppa, I...can't....breath!" DongHyun immidiately let her go and kissed her. "What about Jonghyun?" They both turned around to look at the new couple who were talking and laughing. "I think they are a new couple now. She told me that he didn't really like you, but liked her." DongHyun said. They just both laughed and went back to the table where both the couples talked about what just happened.