Papa-Paparazzi LOL

I'm Your Boyfriend!

When the song ended, Ayase was just a tad bit worried about Taemin. "Hey, you okay?" she jumped of the dancefloor and gave him a hand. Though when their hands touched there was a flash of light that came out of nowhere. "Hey who was that?" Taemin said when got up from the floor. They both looked around when the crowd was gone and had found the person running outside the arcade. 

 

"OMG! I think it was the Paparazzi!" said Ayase running with Taemin to catch the culprit who took the picture. Though, the runner ran to a black van and drove away. Taemin just sighed and stopped running to catch his breath. Ayase stopped running also, "Hey, look on the bright side. At least I beat you in your own song." she laughed.

 

"Oh shut up." he panted. "Now what are we going to do?" "Mollayo, I'm going back home." Ayase said walking to the mansion. "Fine be that way." Taemin spat out and walked on his own direction.

 

MinWoo actually got to the beach and found one of Ayaase's friends asking where she is.  Her friend just said she didn't know where she was and guessed that she went to the arcade. So MinWoo took the chance and went to the arcade. 

 

He got to the arcade and couldn't find her. He asked some of her friends that she ditched at the dance station. The person said that she was running with this guy to catch someone who took a picture of them when Taemin fell and Ayase helped him up. He stiffened at the thought when she helped him up. He cared for her so much that he didn't want anyone else touching her.

 

He gave up the search for her when the sun was setting. He walked down the streets all depressed when he saw a girl just happily skipping. To MinWoo it looked like Ayase from the back, but was a regular girl just skipping. "Ayase!" he stopped being depressed and smiled widely. Though when the girl stopped skipping and looked back to look at him, the colud of depair appeared above him.

 

He just ran away back to the dorm and decided to wake up early and run to the mansion to talk to her.

 

(The Next Day)

 

MinWoo suceeded in waking up early. To be more specific, 6:00 a.m., and dressed up to go meet Ayase. 

 

He got to the mansion and knocked on the door, hoping that someone was awake during this time. Ayako opened the door up with groggy eyes. "Oh, MinWoo. Anyeong, why are you here?" "I need to talk to Ayase." He said coming in and waiting for her reply. "Oh she is still sleeping, I'll wake her up if you want." She started to climb up the stairs to her room, then MinWoo stopped her. 

 

"No it's okay I'll just wait in the living room and watch T.V." He walked in the living room and watched his favorite show (A/N: You choose the show). He waited until 7:00 when Ayase woke up. MinWoo knew that she always wakes up early. She walked down until the living room. She was so tired up her energy was refilled when she saw MinWoo staring back at her.

 

It took her some time to finally figure out what was actually happening. She slowly backed her way into the kitchen and MinWoo stood up and got closer everytime she took a step back. "Ayase I need to talk to you."

 

"No."

 

"Jebal?" MinWoo had said. He was using his most cutest aeygo he could have ever done. Ayase fell for it and said, "Fine only 3 minutes, and GO." MinWoo had explained everything that happened yesterday and at the end said sorry. Ayase was just staring at him. "Do you forgive me?" he said with his hopes held high.

 

She thought about it at first and slowly noddeed her head and walked up to him hugging him tight. 

 

Although the T.V. was still on. MinWoo was watching the news when he turned around to see his name, Ayase's name, an Taemin's with their piocture to go along. Ayase's eyes windened in shock when she saw the picture that the Paparazzi took,

 

The T.V: It has been informed that MinWoo and Ayase were dating weeks ago. But seeing that in this picture, it is Ayase holding Taemin's, from SHINee, hand and pulling him up from the ground. Is this a secret relationship behind MinWoo's back? We'll find out later on. This is Park Hahyo, and we will see you next time. 

 

The news show ended and Ayase turned over to MinWoo, "I swear this is not true, I was beating him in dancing his own song and he fell all of the sudden." MinWoo just patted her head and believed her.

 

The decided to tell the Paparazzi that there was no realtionship between her and Taemin tomorow since they were too lazy.

 

(The Next Day)

 

They both got to the place where they filmed the news and other shows. They described the whole thing and left.

 

xXxoOoxXx

 

It was the day before the first day of school. The girls ,except for Kimera, were a bit happy that school started because it was the month of Girls' Ask Boys Day. It was the day where girls ask guys to dance with them. But let's not talk about that, that's way in the future.

 

The boys, as for them, were not excited at all. They heard rumours of getting more homework on the new year (A/N: By the way HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!). Both of the groups got ready for school tomorrow.

 

(The Next Day)

 

Both of the groups went in school and there were so many shouts and sqeals from girls and whistles and staring from boys. 

 

"YoungMin Oppa! Please be my boyfriend!" "*whistle* Looking good Crusade!" Crusade just waved hi and blushed at the fact someone called her good looking. 

 

Ayako just went to her locker at grabbed her books, but before she can close it, DongHyun popped out of nowhere with a girl. "Hey Ayako, I want you to meet my new girlfriend! Her name is Son Naeun." He said letting her introduce herself. "Annyeonghaseyo Naeun imnida." she greeted.

 

"Ani, no need to be formal. Annyeong Ayako imnida." Ayako said with a tint of sadness and waved to them both goodbye.