The Group Date

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

Once they had entered the recording booth, the girls put their headphones on and looked at the sheet of music on the pedestal. It had said ‘MaBoy – SISTAR19 Remake’. The reactions on the girls were all different. Kisune excited, Kimera calm, Crusade happy and Ayase, all the sudden hyper and jumping up and down.

 

Boyfriend sat in the seats behind the soundproof window with Mr. Lorgenheim.

 

Then, the music had started.

 

“S. I. S. T-T-T. A. R. (SISTAR!), baby stop breaking my heart (oh no!). You heard me no more next time, I hope you got that boy.” All of them sang in sync.

 

“I’m going crazy tell me why you tryna’ play games with me, even thought you look at me, you make me feel, up and down don’t let me down until the tears come out. No, no! (Stop breaking my heart).” Kimera rapped.

 

Once the song had ended, G-Crew and Boyfriend were called up to the president’s office.

 

(President’s Office – 5:10 p.m.)

 

Since G-Crew never met him, they sat down and Boyfriend was standing up.

 

“Hello ladies, my name is Mr. Hawkins,” the president said turning in his chair to face the girls, “and you must be G-Crew.” He finished with a smile. “Why won’t you introduce yourselves.” He said putting his legs on top of his desk.

 

The girls stared at each other. “Well I’m Kimera, the lead singer and hip hop dancer.” Kimera said looking at Ayase. “I’m Ayase, the vocalist and the funniest member.” Ayase said rapidly looking at Kisune. “I’m Kisune, the leader, maknae, and rapper.” Kisune said happily looking at Crusade, “and finally, I’m Crusade, the oldest of the group and a rapper.”

 

They had finally finished with the introduction and Mr. Hawkins told them something unexpected. “For popularity and gossip, I want G-Crew and Boyfriend to start dating,” Mr. Hawkins said with a smirk, “and G-Crew to pick which boy they want.” He finished.

 

It was all surprising to them, especially Kimera. When they got to the dancing studio, they decided who is dating who. DongHyun and JeongMin weren’t there so nobody could choose them.

 

“I choose MinWoo!” Ayase said first, raising her had up and pointing at MinWoo. “Ok then, I’ll choose… YoungMin.” Kisune said. YoungMin looked up to her in surprise, then she looked back because she was blushing. “I’ll choose KwangMin.” Crusade said directly.

 

(In Kimera’s Mind)

 

Wait, if KwangMin, MinWoo, and YoungMin are already taken that means that there is only one person left.

 

She looked straight.

 

HYUNSEONG!! HyunSeong is the only boy one left that doesn’t have a partner, and I’m the only GIRL that doesn’t have a partner also. I have to partner up with HIM!

 

(End of Kimera’s mind)

 

“Fine, I’ll choose him,” Kimera pointed and sighed heavily.

 

(In HyunSeong’s mind)

 

I have to date her? Why her? This day just keeps getting better and better. At least I she’s a decent, nice, sweet, sincere, wait… what am I saying? Am I starting to like her? No way.

 

HyunSeong looked up at Kimera. She was looking at some restaurants with Kisune and YoungMin. He looked at her eyes. Her brown eyes sparkled under the light, and her sincere smile was showing.

 

Ugh knock it off HyunSeong, show some manliness and some pride in yourself.

 

(End of HyunSeong’s mind)

 

“So where are we going for the group date?” asked YoungMin. His twin said, “How about here,” he pointed the map at the most richest restaurant in Seoul.

 

“Sure, let’s take the van.” Kisune said going to the exit of the building.

 

(The Next Day - Starship Entertainment Van)

 

YoungMin was the driver, Kisune was in the front with him, Kimera sat on the middle seats with HyunSeong looking at the window, and MinWoo, KwangMin, Ayase, and Crusade were in the back talking to each other.

 

Kimera wore a short black and white dress. The outlines were black, and had a black bow around the waste. She also wore black sneakers with white markings. Ayase wore a short green dress with lime green outlines and a green bow, and wearing green sneakers. Crusade wore a short blue dress with purple outlines with low heel purple shoes. Last, Kisune wore a hot pink dress that went down to her knees and had a ribbon around her neck.

 

MinWoo, KwangMin, YoungMin, and HyunSeong just wore plain tuxedos.

 

Kimera thought about what she was going to do over at the restaurant. Maybe go on her IPhone and play Fruit Ninja, or listen to music on YouTube.

 

(Chen Jean Restaurant – 6:00)

 

They had reserved seats upstairs on the roof of the restaurant. It looked so beautiful, it had nice red flooring, three gold chandeliers, a nice wooden table with cloth from one end to the other, and what looked like silver chairs that shimmered in the candle-light of the chandelier.

 

Everyone took their seats, KwangMin in front of Crusade, MinWoo in front of Ayase, HyunSeong in front of Kimera, and finally YoungMin in front of Kisune.

 

Once they had ordered, Kimera had started playing on her phone. Kisune sat right next to her and noticed. “Unnie, you shouldn’t be playing right now,” she said looking at what she was doing. HyunSeong had heard this, “it’s rude to that while in a restaurant.” She finished. “Yeah Kimera.” HyunSeong said looking at her with a smirk. “Shut up paboyah.” She spat at him quickly and turned off the phone.

 

After that little fight, their orders came. The twins, Kisune and Crusade ordered lobster and shared the whole thing, MinWoo ordered chicken with rice, Ayase ordered macaroni and cheese with a side of fries, and surprisingly Kimera and HyunSeong ordered the same thing, pork cutlet. Kimera and HyunSeong both loved pork cutlet.

 

When they both had noticed, they were glaring at each other for a long time. Not even took a small bite from their food until YoungMin and Ayase said to HyunSeong and Kimera,” Look they’re already lovebirds, they are staring at each other.” They both immediately looked at them both with their ‘deathly’ glares.

 

They just went back to eat their food, and Kimera and HyunSeong were silent for the rest of the dinner.