Spying and The Truth Told

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

(Starship Entertainment – 2:00 p.m.)

 

“So let’s start the tour!” YoungMin said with a happy smile. “Yeah, let’s start!” Kisune said jumping up and down. “Um…how about we split up, I’ll go with Crusade and you go with Kisune.” KwangMin said with a hint of nervousness.

 

YoungMin stared at KwangMin, he had that look in the eye that said No don’t do this! “Umm…Sure let’s go…” Kisune said going toward YoungMin.

 

Then Crusade started going to KwangMin. Then she blushed and looked away when she got to him because she looked at his eyes for at least three seconds.

 

“So I’ll start with Crusade over at the rooftop, and maybe you start with Kisune over at the studios.” KwangMin said looking away and pointing toward the studios.

 

So they went their separate ways.

 

(KwangMin and Crusade)

 

“So this is the rooftop where we mostly hang out and have fun.” KwangMin said moving around the chairs to make a path. “This is pretty cool, what do you do here for fun.” Crusade said glancing around. KwangMin started, “We usually sing songs, play board games up here, practice our dances, and mostly eat pork cutlet here.” Crusade started smiling, “You like pork cutlet also?” “Yeah I do, actually all of us do.” KwangMin said.

 

They both sat down on chairs and started watching T.V. KwangMin was clicking through the channels and stopped on Cartoon Network, Pokemon was on. “Look Pokemon is on!” Crusade said excitedly. “You like Pokemon?” KwangMin said in astonishment. Crusade said, “Yeah, I love Pokemon, my favorite if Pikachu!” “Really, I love Pikachu too!” KwangMin said turning in his seat to look at Crusade.

 

(YoungMin and Kisune)

 

“So this is the studios, you like it” YoungMin said, opening the door.

 

It was a big room filled with CDs and Boyfriend’s albums. It had a piano and some guitars in it, and the room was big enough for them to practice a dance. It was also filled with posters of Boyfriend, Sistar, Sistar19, and K. Will.

 

Kisune was staring at all the posters. She said, “Yeah, it’s cool.” “We usually plan what to do here,” YoungMin said, “and we planned all our UCC Missions here.” “Cool, I watched the whole series of M!Pick.” Kisune said turning.

 

“So what do you do for a living?” asked YoungMin randomly. “I hang out with my group and work at that coffee shop you were at.” Kisune said looking at him straight in the eye. They stopped and looked at each other , for about 1 minute.

 

(Over at Kimera’s, Kisune’s, Ayase’s, Crusade’s Apartment – 3:30 p.m.)

 

Kimera is all alone in the apartment cleaning up the beds and watching T.V. at the same time. “I’m so bored,” Kimera sang out loud, “I should go to the park.” She said grabbing her guitar and a paper book while heading outside.

 

(Park – 3:45 p.m.)

 

Kimera is walking down the cobblestone path in the park, then she sits on a bench and uses her guitar.

 

HyunSeong is also walking down another path of cobblestone and hears a guitar playing. He goes over behind a tree that’s behind a bench. But what he didn’t know that Kimera was sitting on that bench. When went to go closer, he had noticed it was Kimera playing the guitar, and he sighed and left. Then when she started singing, he decided to listen to the song.

 

Kimera started, “If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river, at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song, uh oh uh oh. Lord make me rainbow, I’ll shine down on my mother, she’ll know I’m safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh and life ain’t always what you think it ought to be no. Ain’t even gray, but she buries her baby, the sharp knife of a short life well, I’ve had just enough time.”

 

HyunSeong listened carefully to the song, while poking his head out of the tree. Once the song had ended, he had tip toed closer and heard Kimera say in a whisper, “I miss you mom, saranghae mom…”

 

He decided to talk to her. He carefully walked toward the bench until he had stopped because he had heard a voice,  “What do you want HyunSeong.” It was Kimera, she had known that HyunSeong was there the whole time.

 

He sat down with her. “Why did you sing that song?” he asked. “Maybe because I want to.” Kimera replied. “No seriously, what’s the reason you sang that song?” HyunSeong asked again. “You promise you won’t laugh or anything else or I will kick you in the place where shouldn’t be kicked?” She said really fast. “I promise.” He said back. “I only sang that song as a prayer, my mom died when I was six years old. Then I promised her that day when she died, I would always pray to her every night with a song.” She said sadly, looking at ground.

 

“Oh.” He said also looking at the ground. He put his arm around her shoulders, “Don’t touch me!” Kimera said sternly, punching him on the arm and leaving back to Starship Entertainment Center.

 

(Starship Entertainment Center – 5:00 p.m.)

 

Everybody was there in the recording booth, Kimera, Kisune, Ayase, Crusade, DongHyun, JeongMin, YoungMin, HyunSeong, KwangMin, and MinWoo.

 

Then Mr. Lorgenheim came in. “Have you girls figured out a group name yet?” “Actually, we have! We decided to call ourselves G-Crew.” Ayase said happily.

 

“Thank you girls, I shall tell the my vice about the group.” He said leaving the room.

 

Once he had left the room, Ayase and MinWoo got together. “You guys and girls, MinWoo and I have an announcement to make,” Ayase started, “MinWoo and I are boyfriend and girlfriend!” she finished excitedly. Minwoo was blushing a little.

 

Kimera and Kisune were surprised, Ayase already had a boyfriend. Crusade was all that really surprised, she knew Ayase well.

 

Then after that discussion, Mr. Lorgenheim came back wanting to record a song with G-Crew.

 

“What song are we going to sing?” Kisune asked him. “Come on and follow me and I’ll show you.” He said showing them to the recording booth again.