The Plan

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

(Saturday Night – At the Restaurant)

 

YoungMin and the other Boyfriend members were up on the rooftop of the restaurant they were practicing on what they were going to do.

 

They were also waiting for G-Crew to come up with Kisune.

 

(In the van with G-Crew)

 

“I don’t want to this!” Kisune was yelling. Then they got to the place and she was being pushed into the restaurant. While Ayako and Crusade were trying to hold down Kisune, Kimera was talking to the reservation lady.

 

“Hello and welcome. Do you have a reservation?” she asked. She replied, “Its Jo YoungMin” she then looked at the book of reservations and found his name, “Alright, it’s just on the rooftop, take a right down that aisle.” She pointed toward the flight of stairs leading to the rooftop.

 

“Kamsahamnida!” Kimera said and left. They all went on the flight of stairs and Ayase was left behind because she had to call YoungMin. He picked up the phone.

 

“Yeobseoyo?”

 

“We are on the stairs, so you better get ready.” She said.

 

“Okay, you guys get into your positions.” He told the rest of the members.

 

Then he hung up. She then ran to go up the stairs.

 

(Rooftop)

 

“Why are we all on the rooftop? Couldn’t we eat inside? I’m so cold!” Kisune was ranting with all her questions. “We are on the rooftop because we have a special surprise for you.” Crusade said. “We can’t eat inside because this is a surprise.” Ayumi said. “And lastly, just stay out here and you’ll get warmer.” Ayako said.

 

Kisune was now not struggling to go out of there; she was looking around the rooftop. But then she heard people singing. She looked behind her and only Ayase and Crusade were there smiling at her. Kimera, Ayako, and Ayumi were with JeongMin, MinWoo, KwangMin, DongHyun, and HyunSeong singing, “Keu eotteon mu-eotbodado nunbushin neoreul gatgodo, mae-il nan bappa (The girls: bappa) ni mamuen apa (apa).” Kisune was almost now panicking.

 

Then she saw YoungMin come out of nowhere. Her eyes widened and tried to run down the stairs, but Ayase and Crusade were blocking her. She tried to tackle them, but was too weak.

 

Then Ayase held her shoulders, “You have to stop avoiding people. Now go to YoungMin, he has to tell you something.” Kisune just gave her a weak smile and went to the table in the middle on the roof.

 

YoungMin gave her one of his killer smiles. Kisune just gave him a glare.

 

They both sat down at the table and the rest of the members of Boyfriend and G-Crew were downstairs eating.

 

Kisune was silent for 25 minutes of the dinner until YoungMin said, “Listen Kisune, It wasn’t what it looked like when I accidentally ‘kissed’ Yookyung. She pulled me in for the kiss.” She just ignored him. “Mianhe Kisune-ah.” He said, looking into her eyes with puppy dog eyes. His head then looked down onto his plate and didn’t ever look up for the rest of the dinner.

 

Kisune was now feeling bad that she was jumping to conclusions about YoungMin kissing this other girl. After a few minutes she finally said, “Mianhe YoungMin-oppa,” He looked up, “Wae?” “I was jumping to conclusions when I saw you kissing the girl…” tears were now rolling down and falling down onto the table.

 

YoungMin stood up and went to Kisune. “It’s okay Kisune, though can I ask you something?” Kisune just looked at him. He then wiped away her tears.

 

“Would you please be my girlfriend Kisune-ah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! :(

But hey, think on the bright side, I'm almost done with Kisune and YoungMin's love story