Seperated

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

Many months had passed.

 

Crusade didn’t have the fever anymore, Ayase and MinWoo were much closer as boyfriend and girlfriend, YoungMin still didn’t confess to Kisune, and surprisingly Kimera and HyunSeong were much better friends unlike the past.

 

It was time for school to start and Boyfriend and G-Crew had a meeting at Starship Entertainment.

 

They all sat down and started the meeting. “Thank you for coming,” Mr. Lorgenheim said, “since it’s the school season, the center is going to close just for the school year, but before you leave, I have a little surprise for G-Crew.” G-Crew looked at each other confused. Mr. Lorgenheim walked up to the door and opened it, then out came two girls.

 

“I welcome you the two new members of G-Crew!” he said. “Anneyeonghaseyo!” they both said together, “I’m Ayumi Tsukomoto, you can just call me Ayumi and I come from Japan.” She said blowing up bubble gum. She had long straightened black hair and had glasses.

 

The other girl had black hair also but curly at the end. “My name is Ayako!” she said happily.

 

Kimera thought it was coincidence, JeongMin was also chewing on pieces of bubble gum and was staring at Ayumi. She thought they were perfect for each other.

 

G-Crew stood up and introduced themselves, “I’m Kimera. I’m Crusade. I’m Kisune. I’m Ayase.” They said happily to their new members.

 

The two girls were excited to meet Boyfriend and G-Crew. “Thank you all for coming and you are dismissed.” They all left and went to the park to get to know the two newest members more.

 

(Seoul Park, July 28 – 2:45 p.m.)

 

“So, what do you guys like?” Kimera said as everyone sat under a tree. Ayumi was shy at first, but she spoke up, “I like…well everything except for heights and being in the dark.” “I like everything, especially music.” Ayako said, making a little dance with her hands.

 

After an hour they were walking back home (Ayako and Ayumi are going to live to with G-Crew now).  They stopped in front of G-Crew’s mansion. “Well, I guess this is it.” Kimera said followed with a sigh. “So, we aren’t going to see you in a while huh?” Ayase said sadly. Ayase doesn’t like to keep long-distance relationships, but this one is allowed.

 

“So this is goodbye,” Crusade and Kisune said sadly. So they all shook hands.

 

Kisune with YoungMin, “Goodbye,” Kisune said almost in tears.

 

Crusade with KwangMin, “I hope I can see you soon.” KwangMin said with a weak smile. “Yeah, I’d like that.” she said weakly.

 

Ayase with MinWoo, “I don’t want to break up with you.” MinWoo said hugging her. “It’s okay, you don’t have to, I’ll keep this relationship secret.” She said trying to get away from his grasp.

 

Ayumi with JeongMin, “I don’t even know you yet, but I hope we get to see each other soon. You look nice.” Ayumi said with a little giggle at the last part. “It’s because I am.”

 

Ayako with DongHyun, though Ayako was too shy to talk. “You okay?” DongHyun asked worriedly. She just nodded her head and let go of his hand.

 

Then lastly Kimera with HyunSeong. “Even though we weren’t really great friends in the past, I think we can make it to good friends.” Kimera said holding out her hand. “Yeah I think I can say that too.” HyunSeong gladly accepted her hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not the end of this story.

(P.S. Sorry if this is a short chapter)

It's just that the next chapter is the start of school

I hope you like it!