Debut

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

“That wasn’t even funny!” HyunSeong pouted. “Of course it wasn’t, but for us it was!” MinWoo started laughing again. HyunSeong even pouted even more.

 

Ring-ring-ring

 

DongHyun’s phone was ringing.

 

“Hello?” “Hello, this is Mr. Lorgenheim; I need your group and G-Crew to come over at Starship Entertainment for an important meeting.” He said, “What ti-,” Mr. Lorgenheim cut him off, “it’s at 11:00 better get ready right now.” he hung up.

 

“Let’s get ready you guys; Mr. Lorgenheim wants us to go to the center right now for an important meeting.” DongHyun said getting his baggage and going up to the guest room to get dressed.

 

They all got dressed and Boyfriend got their entire luggage.

 

(Starship Entertainment – 11:00)

 

“Hello G-Crew and Boyfriend, I have a little surprise for you.” Mr. Lorgenheim said. They had all sat down at the meeting table. “Mr. Hawkins had requested that G-Crew and Boyfriend shall do their first debut together.” He said looking and their surprised looks.

 

“What are we going to sing together?” Crusade said scanning through her head for some songs. “It has been decided that it’s going to be a mixture of ‘You and I’ and A Pink’s ‘I Don’t Know’ song even though it’s different company.” He replied back.

 

“Okay!” they all chorused together.

 

(Thursday, the third day – Dance Studio – Starship Entertainment)

 

They were practicing their dance moves inside and were hard for Kisune and Crusade. They all started to cry about it. So to help them dance better and fell better, the twins grabbed their wrist behind and guided them through it. They were all blushing.

 

Kimera and Ayase stated giggling together because it was so cute.

 

The debut was a four days from now. The first day they had planned the stage, the second day the recording and mix-up of the song, the third day the dance steps, the fourth day the dance and the singing on the stage to get ready for the show.

 

They kept on practicing until they got it right.

 

(The Debut Day – Friday 5:00 p.m.)

 

Today was the day of the debut. “I’m nervous,” said Ayase her fists in balls in front of her face. “It’s okay, we practiced many times, and we are about to practice right now, come on let’s go.” MinWoo said pulling her toward the stage.

 

The stage was colorful. It had blue screens, green stage to dance on, yellow small stages, and red stars everywhere.

 

Boyfriend wore their usual ‘You and I’ outfits, and G-crew wore black t-shirts that had their name on the back with their favorite color skirt on.

 

They had done their practice perfectly. They were all dancing up and down. MinWoo was so happy he had kissed Ayase on the cheek.

 

The audience was coming in now and they were all backstage. When they had all settled in, G-Crew went up on stage first and did an introduction.

 

“Anneyeong, we are G-Crew, we are the new rookies of Starship Entertainment. I know that you don’t know us that well, but I hope you still like our remakes of songs.” KimeraKyung said speaking in the microphone. “Let us introduce ourselves,” Kimera said looking at her crew, “I’m Kimera the lead vocalist and hip-hop dancer.” Kimera said looking at Ayase. “I’m Ayase Yukiya a vocalist and hip-hop dancer.” Ayase said looking at Kisune. “I’m KisuneYun the rapper, leader, and maknae.” Kisune said looking at Crusade. “And finally I am Crusade Eiji the main rapper and the eldest.” Crusade finished.

 

“We are also related to Boyfriend so we are going to say…” Kimera said.

 

“I’m your Girlfriend,Anneyeonghaseyo Girlfriend dingda!” they all chorused together.

 

Then the boys at the concert screamed, “Girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend!” “I hope you have a good time here!”

 

Once Boyfriend came out, they all started dancing ‘You and I’ and ‘I Don’t Know’. The audience was shouting and cheering for both the groups.

 

 

Once it ended, Boyfriend had to leave first to go home. Instead of going in a van to go home, G-Crew wanted to walk home because their mansion was a few miles from here.

 

They didn’t know that they were bring followed by four big men in tuxedos.

 

“So, how do you think we did on our first debut?” Kisune asked. “I think we did great!” Ayase said punched Kisune lightly on the shoulder. “Hey aren’t those shadows?” Crusade asked she was ahead of the group fast-walking. Kimera turned her head to find the shadows following them. “Hey look behi-“ Kimera was cut off by the men knocking them out by something and putting them in a big bag. Crusade was a survivor and ran away really fast to go find help specifically, Boyfriend.

 

 

(Boyfriend’s House)

 

They just got back home until someone knocked on the door a lot of times really fast. KwangMin opened the door and Crusade came running and locking the door behind her.

 

“Oh hey Crusade, wha-“ “KIMERA, KISUNE, AND AYASE WERE KIDNAPPED!!!!” she screamed hugging him and cutting him off.

 

“Come here and calm down.” He guided her to the living room and made her sit in the couch. “Kimera……Kisune……Ayase……they were…kid…napped.” Crusade started crying all of the sudden. “Crusade, it’s okay…now tell me, what happened?” KwangMin said holding her shoulders. Everyone else came coming toward the couch.

 

“I heard Ayase’s name.” MinWoo said. “I heard Kisune’s name.” YoungMin said. “I heard Kimera’s name, what happened?” HyunSeong said curiously. “They were all kidnapped.” Crusade said hugging KwangMin tightly because she was scared.

 

“We are going to save them.” DongHyun and JeongMin said, “Don’t worry.”

 

“It’s going to be okay Crusade, we are going to kill the people who kidnapped them don’t worry, everything is going to be alright.” He then kissed her on the forehead.

 

“Come on everybody let’s go.” JeongMin said already at the door.