Mall Troubles

I'm Your Boyfriend!

 

Boyfriend noticed what happened to MinWoo.

 

“Are you okay dongsaeng? What happened?” JeongMin said.  They said walking into his room and sitting down on his bed, surrounding him. “Nothing.” He said. KwangMin looked at his face. It had a heartbreaking expression. “MinWoo, when someone says nothing, they actually mean something. We all know that.” KwangMin pointed out.

 

“Come on tell us, we are your members.” The other twin begged. MinWoo sat up straight sighed, “You know how I went back to give Ayase a goodbye kiss, well, another guy was in her room saying saranghae and she said it back to him.” “Okay so let me get this straight, you peeked into Ayase’s room and saw a random guy in there and said saranghae to her?” HyunSeong asked. “And she said it back to him.” Finished DongHyun.

 

“Neh hyungs.” Was all he said. He lied back down.

 

“Maybe you misunderstood what he said.” JeongMin yawned and went outside of the room. “Aniyo hyung, I heard everything correctly! I know what they exactly said.” MinWoo said like a little kid.

 

“Well let’s go get some rest now.” DongHyun said leaving the room after patting MinWoo’s head. He just pouted in a response.

 

(2 Days Later)

 

Ayase was feeling all better. Since Niel was going to be staying at their mansion from now on, she decided that she should bring him to the mall to buy clothes for him.

 

When they arrived at the mall, they immediately went to the first store that Ayase saw that was for men. She linked her arms with his and ran over there. Though little did she know that MinWoo was also there but on the second floor of the mall with a girl about his age.

 

The time when they went to the second floor MinWoo was with the girl at the food court eating ice cream together. Unfortunately, Ayase and Niel passed them eating ice cream. They were only a few meters apart, though Ayase was mad at him.

 

She stomped away from Niel to go to the table where MinWoo was at. She came up to him and said, “MinWoo can I talk to you for a bit.” She grabbed his arm and pulled him away. MinWoo said to the girl that was left confused, “Just wait okay Sunghee.” She just nodded.

 

“What do you want?” he said. Ayase was fuming mad at him. “Why are you with her?!” she almost said in a yell. “Because she is my yeoja.”

 

“I thought I was!” she said now yelling. Though they were far enough so Sunghee couldn’t hear them.

 

“Didn’t you get my text message?”

 

 

She now looked confused. She took out her phone, it said 1 new message. She read the whole message and all she wanted to do was scream at him for the whole day. She forced her tears to not come out. She just barely succeeded on not showing the tears.

 

She first tried to calm herself down, “Why, why would you…”

 

“I saw with a guy 2 days ago, and you called him oppa.” He said rubbing the back of his neck. He looked at Ayase she was now on the verge of raging throughout the whole mall.

 

She lifted her hand to slap him, but she was too hurt to do it. All she said before she left running was, “SO YOU JUST BREAK UP WITH ME THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE, I NEVER THOUGHT A GUY LIKE YOU WOULD DO THAT NO MINWOO!”

 

MinWoo was just left there with another blank expression on his face. He slowly walked back to the table the Sunghee was at, but he was still looking at the direction Ayase ran.

 

“Are you okay oppa?” Sunghee said with a calming tone. “Come on let’s go finish the ice cream and I’ll bring you back home.” He said finishing the ice cream slowly.

 

Niel saw the whole thing and ran to wherever his little dongsaeng ran to.

 

It actually turned out that she ran all the way back home. Believe it or not she was a pretty fast runner. Niel took the car ride home. He found her on the front of the house just sitting there crying.

 

“Hey what happened over at that little scene.” He said sitting down next to her.

 

She looked up at him with her eyes all baggy. “I never told you that I had a namja didn’t I,” she continued, “the guy I was yelling at, his name is MinWoo, he just broke up with me with a text message.” Her head was on his shoulder. Niel thought about what to do and a bright and shiny light bulb popped above his head.

 

“Well that’s lame.” Ayase blew her nose on a napkin Niel gave her. “He said he saw me with a guy 2 days ago, wasn’t I sick that day, and that was the day you also came.” She said blowing her nose again.

 

Niel finally got the idea of what happened. He did see a figure that day step out of the Ayase’s room when he turned around to leave. He thought that was probably him. “Just watch dongsaeng, I’m going to fix all of this mess up.” He smiled at her. “Gomawo oppa.” She wrapped her arms around him.

 

He just brightly smiled at her. “Now why don’t you go to sleep early today? You’re really going to need it.” She nodded her head in agreement.

 

They went inside and before she went inside her room to sleep, he asked her something, “Hey do you know where good café is?” “There is the one where we used to work at. It’s just by the mall.” She said with a small voice.

 

He thought that she must really be heartbroken.

 

He just walked to his room and started to plan out something on his desk. Then when he was finally done he got dressed to go to sleep. Just wait little dongsaeng I’m going to fix everything he thought to himself before drifting off to a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO! What is Niel going to do to MinWoo?

MIANHE FOR THE LATE UPDATE

I KEPT TELLING MY TO GO ONLINE AND UPDATE BUT IT WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME

Oh yeah, did you see my new poster? it lookes better than the other one but still looks horrible to me

What do you guys think?

and i wasn't really motivated because you guys are so quiet, you're comments make me go UPDATE NOW!

AND KAMNADISHMA FOR SUBCRIBING!! SARANGAHEYO READERS <3