Arcade Time!

I'm Your Boyfriend!

MinWoo was running to the beach when he realized he passed Sunghee's house. He ran back to the house and knocked on the door when a Sunghee opened the door. "Oh MinWoo, what are you doing here?" she said letting him enter the her house. "I need to tell you something." he said sitting on the first step of the stairs. She just smiled at him and sat next to him.

 

"Let me guess, you want to break up with me and go back to your ex-girlfriend?" MinWoo looked at her in surprise and nodded his head. "How did you know?" "My dongsaeng told me that she met you and you told her your problem. Which lead her to telling me what happened." he just mouthed the 'okay'. "So what are you waiting for go to her!" She stood up and pulled up and pushed out of the door which sent him runing. "Ppalli! MinWoo fighting!" she pumped her fist in the air.

 

"Gee, she's so nice she'd would make a great girlfriend but my eyes are only for Ayase." he said while running toward the beach.

 

(The Beach)

 

Ayase was having so much fun at the beach. She completely forgot about MinWoo. She was then done hanging out on the beach and went wtih her friends to the arcade. "Well, what are we waiting for let's go!" Ayase shouted and started the car. 

 

They got to the arcade and played the games there. Ayase saw the Dance Dance Revolution Korean Version 3
(i'm not even sure if there is a game that's called that, if there is a game in Korea that's like dance dance rev. can you guys tell me? ) station at the back of the arcade and ran to go compete with the boy that was winning so far. When the other person lost he shouted, "Who wants to go next."

 

Ayase immeditately shouted, "I do!" she bumped into people just to get to the front. The guy started laughing his off. "You (laughing) want to beat me?! (laughing) But you're a girl!" "So what? I'm going to represent for all the girls out there. Who wants to beat the boys but can't" she said taking off her jacket.

 

"Fine, let's do this! Let the dancing...BEGIN!!!" when he said that the boys started hooting and shouting for the boy she was going against. "So let's see you try to beat me!" Once she said that girl started crowd around her side and shouted her name which they knew since she was with Boyfriend. Then everyone hushed down.

 

"Since you're a girl, us gentlemen, will let you choose the song." he said smirking. "Fine, but I need to know your name." "The names Taemin, now hurry up and choose the song!" he said shooing her. She went and chose th song Lucifer by SHINee. "I can't believe you chose my group's song. You really want o lose that bad?" he laughed out loud again. Ayase was getting tired of this.

 

"Can you just SHUT UP ALREADY!" she was getting pissed. It was a goood thing she knows how to dance the song when she was still when MinWoo.

 

"Choose your difficulty." the station said. They both chose extreme. "Ready. Set. Go!" the computer said once again. They both stepped on the arrows skillfully and went perfectly. Then Taemin glanced over at Ayase who was perfecting the dance moves, but he tripped over something and fell on the ground.


Mianhe once again for the short chapter. I'm always saying mianhe huh?

It's because I know i'm not going to have time tomorrow to update because i'm going to a party.

And I wanted to do this when i updated the 30th chapter but I just couldn't wait xD

I want to say Kamsahadishma sticking with me all this was and I just want to give my subcribers a shout out which are:

apinkpcr19

simplegirl

CKeh97

Kevriel

eunica_hija

whitelove

BlueBlossom

xXxHuiZhennxXx

BlackEttWhite

MaxZy23

micheedutta

xSmilesForYou

Nikki_kpop

MinYul2110

Kamsahadishma once again for sticking with me this far!

PPYONG!