"Bwoh?! My Plan Is Going To Fail!!"

I'm Your Boyfriend!

Ayako was depressed all day after she had met Donghyun's new girlfriend, Naeun. She was thinking why he had a girlfriend, she remembers her asking him if he wanted a girlfriend he said no.  She was walking down to their members' mansion when she heard someone call her name. It was DongHyun. "Annyeong Ayako-ah!" he walked over to the side of her. She just sighed, "Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend?" "She couldn't hang out today, waeyo?" he asked.

 

"Just wondering, anyway I'm going to meet my friends at the park now." Ayako suddenly changed her mind. She didn't want to walk with him to the house. "Annyeong." she muttered loud enough so he could hear it. "Oh, annyeong." DongHyun sighed and thought about his plan. Then a plan popped inside his head and followed Ayako a few feet behind.

 

(At the Park)

 

Ayako was just strolling down a park until she some something by the corner of her eye. DongHyun, closely behind, thought that she had found him when she turned around, so he hid behind a few people. It turned out that she didn't see him but saw a little puppy by the side whimpering. "Awe, you're so cute! I want a puppy like this. If I do I'm going to name you...Jello, how about that? You like it? Oh well, I have to give you to the animal shelter so someone can adopt you." Ayako said picking him up and walking to the animal shelter nearby.

 

DongHyun stuck his head out from behind the people and followed again cautiously. Then she came out and started for the park. Once they had gotten there DongHyun saw that she sat alone on a bench reading her book. "I thought she said she was going to hang out with friends?" he muttered when he sat down at the base of a tree.

 

He was getting bored of spying on her and almost stood up to leave until a guy came up to her. DongHyun saw that her expression changed in an instant. She was happy and hugging him with delight. The person sat on the bench with her and they both started talking to each other. He was getting so into watching them that he didn't realize that a person came behind him watching.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?Are you spying on Ayako noona?" DongHyun jumped in fear when he turned around relieved to see that it was just KwangMin. "Aniyo, how about you what are YOU doing here?" he said sarcastically pointing at him. "I came here because I think I dropped one of my Pikachu toys when  I was coming back to the dorm.

 

"Aish, fine. Just go find it and leave now." he spat out turning back to the pair. "Hyung, I know you're spying on noona, don't deny it." he said stating out the facts. "Fine I am, just don't tell her. Arasseo?" He turned facing him again. "Arasseo hyung, but you better hurry up if you want to date her, she's already holding hands with that guy." "Bwoh?!" he ce again at the couple standing up wwalking down the path holding hands.

 

"Aish, are they really dating, because if they are then my plan is going to fail!" ""Hyung? You? Have a plan? Kekekeke, that's funny, seriously who made the plan? Did Jeongmin Hyung make it?" DongHyun just glared at him. "Okay, okay, I'm going now." Kwangmin said walking away.

 

(The Next Day)

 

DongHyun was walking to school until he found Ayako holding hands with the same person as yesterday. He was wondering who it was. When he got inside the building he went over to Ayako that was at her locker. "Hey Ayako-ah, what are you doing?" "Oh, just getting my stuff, waeyo?" "Just wondering, hey do you wan-" he was cut off again when a guy came and interrupted. "Hey yeobo!" he kissed her on the cheek.

 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm dating Jonghyun now." DongHyun widened his eyes in suprise.