What Am I Supposed To Do Now?!?!

I'm Your Boyfriend!

Niel woke up early the next day. He grabbed his clothes and took a hot shower. After he changed clothes he went to go eat breakfast at the coffee shop Ayase mentioned that she worked at.

 

While he was walking toward the shop he pulled out his phone to call someone. And to be more specific that someone woiuld be MinWoo. He got the number out of Ayase's phone after she had slept. 

 

~ RING ~ RING ~ RING ~

 

"Yeobseoyo?" MinWoo asked. MinWoo was also out walking to the park the time he called.

 

"Is this No MinWoo?" Niel asked he entered the shop with the aroma of hot chocolate in the air. he sat down and ordered some waffles for himself and MinWoo. "Neh, this is him. Wae? Who are you?" Niel knew that he was getting nervous and MinWoo felt like he was in BIG trouble. "I'm Niel, Ayase's brother and I'm asking you because I want to talk to you." "Where?" "You know the place where Ayase used to work at, that place." Niel finished but then continued again, "Meet me there, I'll probably be stuffing waffles in my mouth." he finally finished and hung up on him.

 

MinWoo was confused and replayed everything that he said. He finally got what he said and just went there. Once he entered he instantly found Niel stuffing a waffle in his mouth. Niel looked up at him and waved to him to come over there. MinWoo just did what he was told to and sat down. 

 

"Well, aren't you gunna eat?" Niel said pointing to the plate that was in front of MinWoo. MinWoo just nodded his head and started to eat. While he was eating Niel just randomly started  conversation. "So I was wondering lately, do you have any reason why you broke up with my sister? Just asking?" It was obvious that he wasn't good with fixing relationships.

 

MinWoo almost choked on the waffle that was in his mouth and literally had a o.O plastered on his face. "Um...I b-broke... up with h-her...b-because I-I saw...a guy with h-her in her r-room." his voice faded when he said the last part. Niel started to laugh histerically leaving MinWoo looking at the people mouthing the words 'I dont know him' who were looking at them both. 

 

Niel finally finished laughing and wiped a tear tear that came from laughing too much. "Okay first, are you sure you don't know that person who was in her room? And second, why were you in her room?" he asked. MinWoo just shrugged at the thought of the person in her room, which looked oddly familiar to him now. 

 

After finally realizing who the person was he had the o.O face again. "You were the guy in her room?!" Niel just nodded his head and drank his hot chocolate. "Well what am I supposed to do now?" he said. Niel finished his drink and stood up and patted his back, "It's up to you bud." he said and left.

 

MinWoo was now confused as ever. He was about to leave also when a little girl holding a teddy bear sat where Niel used to sit. "What's wrong with you?" she had the most pictched voice he had ever heard. MinWoo wanted to tell her because he just wanted to tell someone other than his hyungs and Sunghee. 

 

"It's just a relationship thing, you won't understand." he said. The little girl got quite mad for not trusting her, "How come? You can't trust a little girl?" she spat out at him. "Well...kin-" he was then cut off. "I'm gunn call my umma, UM-" it was now her turn to get cut off. "Okay! just be quiet. You're just like my ex-girlfriend who I want to be my girlfriend again, though I already have another girlfriend I have to break up with." MinWoo said not realizing wht he just blurted out.

 

She smiled at him. "What are you smiling about." MinWoo asked. "You just told me." she said fixinf her bear's bow. MinWoo facepalmed himself for just blurting it out. "So, just say to you're girlfriend that you want your e-girlfriend back because of a terrible mistake i'm sure she'd understand." she said in a matter-of-factly tone.

 

MinWoo's head was now gunna explode. How does this girl know anything about relationships?!?! he thought. "What is your name anyway?" he asked at the though of never asking her name. "I'm Sunny." she replied nicely. She asked back, "I was wondering what's your girlfriend's name, both of them?" "MY ex-girlfriend is Ayase and my current girlfriend is Sunghee." She gasped at the name of Sunghee then giggled. "Sunghee? As in Choi Sunghee?" he nodded. "That's my unnies name!" 

 

MinWoo's jaw dropped. "She'll definitely understand you. I got to go back to my umma and appa now. Annyeong oppa!" Sunny ran to her parent who were calling for her at the entrance.

 

MinWoo then had to tell the whole story to Sunghee and Ayase now. He wanted to tell Ayse first so he ran as fast as he can to the mansion.

 

(G-Crew's Mansion)

 

Ayase wanted to go out and have some fun today so she can get her mind off you-know-who. She decided to go to the beach with her friends. She packed her things then left. 

 

After that MinWo had just arrived and knocked on the door. "Ppalli!" he shouted. Kisune opened the door and saw him sweating. "Come in MinWoo, what is it?" "Where is Ayase, I need...to talk to her." he said taking a big breath because of running. "She went to the beach why?" Kisune was getting him a towel but it was already too late. She saw that he was already off running to the beach.