2 Days, 1 Day, Oh God...

I'm Your Boyfriend!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I'm sorry for not updating this story and my other story because of freaking school! Also I've been waiting for AFF to work properly beside the fact of school...So I'm back and I hope you like this chapter, I'll try to make this chapter EXTRA long for you guys!! Go on, READ!


(2 Days before the dance - Thursday)

 

Kimera and BoyFriend were still getting everything organized with music, food, and decorations. "So we have you guys, Super Junior, SNSD, and SHINee performing right?" BoyFriend nodded their heads. Kimera checked it off the list she had. "We have the famous chef cooking the meals, we had the baking club bake us some desserts, and we bought all the soda and juices we could buy, right?" BoyFriend looked at each other making sure that they did what was needed and nodded. "Now give me your opinions on the decorations."

 

Donghyun and Minwoo said, "Great!"

 

Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin said, "Awesome!"

 

Hyunseong half-heartedly said, "Good..."

 

Kimera sighed, "I'll take that as satisfying. Okay we are almost done, the party starts at 3:30 after school, so we have to get all the food prepared before that time. What I mean by that I mean we are going to be assisting the chef in cooking." "But how about our dates!?" Minwoo arubtly said. "You can stop assisting at 3:20 so you can pick up your dates, arraseo?" All six of them except for Hyunseong nodded. "Now you can resume to what ever you were doing."

 

Hyunseong was still standing there bored out of his mind since he already finished what he needed to do. Kimera was about to talk to him about the dance, but someone she didn't want to see came in running grabbing his arm. Kimera muttered under her breath, "Namjoo." 

 

"Oppa I'm here!" Her sqeaky voice seemed to already annoy Kimera. Kimera just took a deep breath and exhaled and walked away to help Jeongmin with putting up the disco ball.

 

Namjoo glanced over at the figuire walking away and smirked. "Take me to the dance oppa! Jebal!" Hyunseong shook his head plainly, "I'm not going, I don't plan on going to some stupid event that Kimera and some teacher forced me to go to." She frowned and dragged him to a place to where no one realy goes to. "Listen oppa, you better bring me to the dance or your little secret is slipping out of this mouth." Namjoo pointed to . Hyunseong tilted his head, but, he saw something that he didn't want other people to touch.

 

"Where did you find that?!" "I have my sources," She replied and linked her arm with his, "Now you're going to bring me to the dance, or someone in specific will get hurt." she smiled and skipped along the path. Hyunseong was going to shout any time now. 

 

(1 Day Before the Dance - Friday)

 

Kimera was checking everything off her list to make sure that everything was going according to plan. "Okay, all the stress I had ever since this morning is all gone." she exhaled. "This place turned out to be look really good." Youngmin looked all around the building, the lights were flashing, the chef's pre-cooked food smells raw, the decorations shone under the lights, and the performances were currently practicing their dances for the dance.

 

"I feel like a bunch of weight was lifted off my shoulders." Kimera said while sighing in relief. "It's amazing how we managed to do this in five days." Kwangmin stared in astonishment. Donghyun followed up, "Well, at least we did it. Now all we have to do is to practice our own performance." All of them sighed and they jumped up on the stage.

 

(At the Mansion)

 

"Hello? I'm back from setting up the dance!" Kimera just got home from school and setting up the dance. "Kimera? Oh Kimera! Come here, we're in the kitchen!" She could tell that is was Ayase shouting. She walked over to the kitchen casually. "What?" Kimera asked before getting tackled by Kisune. "Yah! What does the dance look like?!" Kimera stood up and walked over to the fridge, "I can't tell you, you guys have to look for yourself." 

 

She grabbed a water bottle and drank almost half the bottle. Ayumi sat down on the floor and the TV, "Who is taking you Kimera? All  of us have a date except you." The rest of the group sat down around. "I don't really have a date, not really into them either." Crusade spoke up, "You know...Hyunseong also doesn't have a date, he could take you." When Kimera heard his name she bursted into laughter. "You serious? He already has a date, what's her name? Oh yeah, Namjoo." Kimera was trying to hide her frustration into her laughter. 

 

Crusade shrugged her shoulders and laid back in relaxation. "I can't wait! It's tomorrow!"


Author's Thoughts:

Well........Hello, I've never updated in like what? 10 months? I know it's less than that. I'm sorry....it's just that I ran out of ideas about what else to write....BUT, my brother hit me on my head and a part of my brain let out the ideas that was stuck LONG ago. So this chapter is short cause I'm guessing that the next chapter will be, you know, long. *coughthat'swhatshesaid* Anyway, bye...