Yong Hwa and Shin Hye... Waiting for the Right Time?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 December 2013

- Shin Hye’s Enfrani Fansign event in Myeongdong (Dec 13)

- Shin Hye & Min Hyuk @ farewell party for Inheritors (Dec 13)

- CN Blue’s ‘Present’ Album Fansign Event in Gura District (Dec 13)

- CN Blue’s ‘Present’ Album Fansign Event in Ilsan (Dec 14)

- CN Blue Press Conference for The Story of CNBLUE/Never Stop in Japan (Dec 16)

- Shin Hye Dinner with Reporters (Dec 17)

- Shin Hye attend Anhui TV Drama Awards in Beijing, China (Dec 18)

- CN Blue’s Arena Tour 2013: One More Time @ Nagoya, Japan (Dec 18-19)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Dec 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Later that night before the final episode of Inheritors start, Shin Hye updated her twitter account.

[12Dec13 @ssinz]: Soon, the last story of The Heirs will be broadcasted. Let's watch it together...^^ "

After watching it, she then updated her twitter account again.

[12Dec13 @ssinz]: I have laughed and cried during the 4 months of being Eun Sang. I have met great new people. Casts, directors and also the crew members, all of you have done a wonderful job. Thank you everyone for supporting and showing love to all these while.

Few minutes after her tweet she received a message.

Yong Hwa’s KKT Message: Goodbye Cha Eun Sang! Hello Park Shin Hye!

Shin Hye: Is it really goodbye Cha Eun Sang?

 

Dec 13

The day after her last filming and broadcast of her drama Shin Hye is scheduled to have her fan signing event for Enfrani at Myeongdong.

When they reached the venue, while inside the van Manager Jun noticed something with Shin Hye.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?

Shin Hye nods.

Manager Jun: You don’t look fine. Tell me what’s wrong?

Shin Hye: Oppa, Am I ready to let go of Eun Sang?

Manager Jun: I know you always find it hard to let go of your character in a drama. Don’t force yourself. Give yourself time to go back as Shin Hye. I know it won’t be easy as people will still be reminded of you as Eun Sang even if the drama ended already. It’s your latest drama and it will be shown in different countries too.

Shin Hye: So there’s nothing wrong if I still feel like Eun Sang now?

Manager Jun: I think so. Shin Hye-ah, to what extent are you not ready to let go of Eun Sang?

Manager’s Jun POV: Does it has something to do with Kim Tan?

Shin Hye: Oppa if you are thinking that it has something to do on what I feel for Min Ho Oppa then you are wrong. Eun Sang’s feeling towards Kim Tan is not of the same level as Shin Hye to Min Ho.

Manager Jun: I’m just worried Shin Hye. You know that it is not a good idea to fall in love or go in a relationship with someone you have worked with. The feelings you have may just be because of the character in your drama.

Shin Hye: Are you saying Oppa that my relationship with Yong is not a good idea?

Manager Jun: That’s a different scenario. Yes, you became a couple few months after Heartstrings ended but I don’t think your feelings are just because you are Gyu Won and he is Lee Shin. Even before that drama you’ve already worked together in Minami Shineyo and I know at that time you both already felt something special towards each other. Am I right Shin Hye?

Shin Hye nods.

Manager Jun: Even after the years that you didn’t see each other, the feelings you have for each other remain. That only means what you feel to each other is real and not just because you were always together that time.

He holds Shin Hye’s hand and smile.

Manager Jun: Let go of Eun Sang when you are ready but don’t let it affect you as Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa. Gomawo. (She smiles)

Manager Jun: That’s better.

Shin Hye appear at the fan signing event without any trace of Eun Sang. She didn’t let them know or feel that she is still in the state of finding it hard to let go of Eun Sang.

Shin Hye’s POV: It is better this way. If they will see me sad they might think that it has something to do with Min Ho Oppa.

 

Shin Hye went to the farewell party with her manager. They were already in the parking area when her manager asks her.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, what’s with your look tonight?

Shin Hye: Wae Oppa?

Manager Jun: You look like a rock star girlfriend. (He smile mischievously)

Shin Hye: (She smiles) Because I am! (She wink and then went out of the van)

Manager Jun’s POV: Just this afternoon she said it’s hard for her to let go of Eun Sang. But now I don’t see any trace of Eun Sang. Aissh! Shin Hye always makes me confuse lately.

Shin Hye enjoy the party and manage to take photos with the people present at the farewell party.

 

Min Hyuk had to leave the farewell party early as CN Blue will have their fan signing event at Gura District for their Present Album.

Jung Shin: Min Hyuk-ah, so how’s the farewell party.

Min Hyuk: Good.

Jong Hyun: The way you answer doesn’t sound good.

Just then Yong Hwa saw him.

Min Hyuk: I’ll tell you all later.

The two boys understand what he meant.

Yong Hwa: You came from the farewell party?

Min Hyuk: Deh Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Let’s go now. We need to be on stage already.

Min Hyuk’s POV: Thank God he didn’t ask about the party.

 

An hour after Min Hyuk left, the rest of the people in the party also started to leave. Min Ho approached Shin Hye.

Min Ho: Shin Hye-ah, sorry for the hug.

Shin Hye: Nothing to worry Oppa.

Min Ho: Are you heading home now after this?

Shin Hye: (She nods) But I’m also thinking of passing by at my Umma’s restaurant first.

Min Ho: Chincha?! Can I go with you?

Shin Hye: Oppa… I don’t think that’s a good idea. People might misunderstand it if they see you there with me. You can always go there anytime. I’ll just tell my Umma to look after you.

Min Ho: Are you really that afraid of anti fans Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: I’m actually getting used to others comments. It’s more of getting misunderstood.

Min Ho: Misunderstood that we are in a relationship?

Shin Hye nods.

Min Ho: We can always deny that.

Shin Hye: We can Oppa but it’s hard to explain.

Min Ho: It won’t be hard if we are telling them the truth.

Shin Hye’s POV: How will I tell him that it’s not the fans that I’m talking about?

Min Ho: Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Oppa I need to go now. Jun Oppa is already waiting for me. Bye!

Min Ho: Bye!

Min Ho’s POV: Why is she always like that? I think it’s not only the fans that she meant that will misunderstand us.

 

When they reached home after the fan signing event, the boys went home except for Yong Hwa.

Min Hyuk: Where is Hyung?

Jung Shin: He will meet Lee Joon Hyung.

Jong Hyun: Now that he is not here can you tell us what really happened during the farewell party?

Min Hyuk: Well…

Jung Shin: Omo! What’s this?

He shows them the photo he saw on line.

Jong Hyun: Min Hyuk-ah, is this the reason why you don’t want to tell us anything during the fan signing?

Min Hyuk: Deh! But actually there’s nothing special about that if you know what really happened.

Jung Shin: What do you mean?

Min Hyuk: Watch this.

(A/N: I post the video to show what really happened behind the photo. For me, there’s nothing special with that hug)

Min Hyuk: After they blow the candle and cheers for a drink, my Appa in the drama requested for a hug. Noona was just smiling and offered handshake but Min Ho Hyung doesn’t want to let down the people so he insist with hug.

Jung Shin: If you look at the photo it looks like a sweet hug but after watching the video, I agree with you there’s nothing special.

Min Hyuk: Deh! Actually I prefer Woo Bin Hyung’s hug with Noona.

Jong Hyun: Woo Bin Hyung?

Min Hyuk: They also asked him to hug Noona.

Jong Hyun: Do you have a video of it?

Min Hyuk: Deh! Here.

Jung Shin: Woo Bin Hyung is daebak!

Jong Hyun then received a message from Woo Bin.

Woo Bin’s Message: Jong Hyun-ah, I’m sure Min Hyuk told you already about the hug. Tell Yong Hwa that the hug is how Young Do would want to do with Eun Sang. There’s nothing to be jealous.

Jung Shin: I wonder if Yong Hwa Hyung saw these photos and videos already.

Jong Hyun: He is with Lee Joon so I think there’s nothing to worry if ever he saw the photos.

Min Hyuk: Are you sure he is with him?

 

Yong Hwa’s car is parked somewhere in Seoul. He is looking at some photos during the farewell party of Heirs.

Yong Hwa: Why do I feel like this? The drama already ended. I thought it’s already goodbye Eun Sang.

(A/N: Yong Hwa's POV when he ignored his band mates on November 20 in Chapter 95)

Start of Flashback>>>

Meanwhile at the CN Blue dorm,

Jung Shin: Hyung, we will be watching Inheritors. Are you going to watch with us?

Yong Hwa: I need to study my script and try to continue writing a song. I’ll go to my room first.

When Yong Hwa left the living room, he went to his room and saw the news that his fellow band mates are reading that time.

“Heirs”: Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye’s “Donut Kiss”

Yong Hwa: Kim Tan is so lucky to always have intimate moments with Eun Sang. Why Seju don’t have those moments with Mirae?

He looked at the picture again and sighed.

Yong Hwa: I should not be feeling this way. I was the one who asked for this so I don’t have the right to feel jealous.

To end his agony with that photo, he searched for other news about Shin Hye. The photos that he saw made him forget of the previous news he read.

End of Flashback<<<

 

Just like what she told Min Ho, Shin Hye went to her mother’s restaurant. She only stayed for a few minutes and then left already. Her car was parked at the restaurant.

When she was already near their home, she noticed a familiar car parked at the other side of the road.

Shin Hye: What is he doing here?

She parked her car and send message to Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa’s KKT Conversation:

Shin Hye: Yong where are you?

Yong Hwa: I think you know where I am now.

Shin Hye: Then what are you doing there?

Yong Hwa: Waiting for my yeoja. But I’m not sure if she’s back already.

Shin Hye: Wae? Where is she?

Yong Hwa: I’m not sure if she’s with Kim Tan or Young Do.

Shin Hye: Eun Sang is your yeoja?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo! The actress acting as Eun Sang is my yeoja. But I’m not sure if she’s back as being my yeoja or she’s still Eun Sang.

Shin Hye: I thought I saw her just now looking like a rock star girlfriend.

Yong Hwa: I saw that too. But is she really back?

Shin Hye: Why don’t you ask her personally?

Yong Hwa: That’s what I planned but after reading her tweet I think it would be better to just give her time.

Shin Hye’s POV: What does he mean?

She got her other phone and calls him but he didn’t answer. Instead she received another message from him.

Yong Hwa’s KKT Message: If you’re not yet ready I won’t force you. I’m the one who asked for this. I’m willing to wait.

She tries to call him again but no answer. When she looked at the other side of the road his car is already leaving.

Yong Hwa’s KKT Message: Let’s meet when you are ready. Just always remember that Yong Hwa will wait for Shin Hye forever.

The clueless Shin Hye checks her twitter account to see why Yong Hwa thought that way.

[13Dec13 @ssinz]: Writer kim eun sook is love. When I opened my eyes this morning you know tears pooled..Writernim, what should I do.. ㅠㅜ Take responsibility coz I don't know...ㅎㅎ

[13Dec13 @ssinz]: Whew.. Not ready to send her away.. Many tears lost fast girl!

Shin Hye: I should have not tweet these.

She deleted her tweets and then sends a message to Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye’s KKT Message: Yong I may not have totally let go of Eun Sang now but I’m sure that your Shin Hye is coming back soon and really want to see you.

(A/N: Shin Hye deleted the two tweets. I’m not sure when but if you check her account you won’t see them anymore. Luckily I have copy her tweet that time.)

 

Dec 17

Shin Hye went for a run in the morning and just rest at home after that because she will have an event at night. It was late in the afternoon when she left home to go to the venue of her dinner with the reporters.

She was still inside the car when she browsed the internet for news relating to Yong Hwa.

[14Dec13] CN Blue’s “Present” Album Fan Sign Event in Ilsan

Shin Hye’s POV: After the drama now they are busy with their album.

Shin Hye’s POV: Did Min Hyuk said something to Yong for him to react that way?

Shin Hye: Little Greedy Man? (She laughed) Really suit him.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Don’t mind me Oppa. I just saw something.

Manager Jun: Let me guess it’s about the greedy man.

Shin Hye laugh again.

Manager Jun: They are in Japan now right? Did you two met before he left?

Shin Hye stop laughing and reality hit her that it’s been a long time since they last met. She can’t count when they were inside their respective car a few days ago since they didn’t even see each other.

Manager Jun: You didn’t meet?

Shin Hye: They are busy Oppa.

Manager Jun’s POV: I thought they met already. Yong Hwa told me that he will visit her that day.

Because of what her manager said, she searched for news about CN Blue leaving for Japan.

[15Dec13] CNBLUE at Gimpo Airport headed to Japan

Shin Hye’s POV: I thought their concert is tomorrow. Why did they leave early? Is that the reason why they haven’t visit Hong Ki?

[16Dec13] CNBLUE at the press conference of The Story of CNBLUE/Never Stop

Interview during the press conference

Shin Hye’s POV: He may look fatter but at least I’m sure he is healthy. He should take good care of his health. I don’t want to see him hurt like Hong Ki.

Her manager noticed that she looked sad.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, don’t worry we can visit him tomorrow.

Shin Hye: Oppa?

Manager Jun: You look sad. Are you reading news about Hong Ki’s accident?

Shin Hye: Ah deh Oppa.

Manager Jun: Don’t worry; we will visit him tomorrow.

Shin Hye’s POV: Mian Oppa for lying. I should stop doing this. I’ll just update my twitter account. What will I write? Should I tweet about Hong Ki’s accident?

But instead of updating her account, she ended reading CN Blue’s tweets.

[15Dec13 @CNBLUE_4]: Killer K & Gonzo 

Shin Hye’s POV: He updated their account before leaving. How did I miss out this?

[16Dec13 @CNBLUE_4]: Hello CNBLUE here. We've also just heard it as we are in Japan now and we're really shocked. More than anything, we pray for Hong Ki Hyung's quick recovery.

Shin Hye already reached the venue after reading their last tweet. She checks to see if everything at the venue is ready. After making sure everything is fine, she signed autographs. They will give these to the different Fan Clubs who donated for the presents that they will give to the reporters who will attend the event.

After that she had some photo shoots for press release.

The dinner with the reporters ended successfully. After the event she just went home.

 

Dec 18

Yong Hwa in Japan just woke up and he got his phone to check any news about Shin Hye. He saw photos of her at the airport leaving for China.

Yong Hwa: Today is her event in China where she will receive an award with Woo Bin. Did they left together?

He checked her Weibo update.

[18Dec13 @ssinz Weibo]: It's been long Beijing I'm coming, real nervous..^^ To be able to bring greetings to all of you is a particularly good particularly happy thing...!! See you in China!

Yong Hwa: She didn’t say anything about it.

He went out of the room to see his fellow band mates also busy with their respective phones.

Min Hyuk: Hyung! Finally you are awake. Have you seen the photos of Shin Hye Noona at the airport?

Yong Hwa: Wae? Is there something special about it? Is he with Woo Bin?

The three boys looked at him and smile.

Jung Shin: Are you jealous Hyung? Is the jealous namja of Shin Hye Noona back?

Yong Hwa: Yah!

Jong Hyun: Don’t worry about it. Woo Bin Hyung just left Seoul while Noona is already there.

Yong Hwa’s POV: That’s good to hear.

Min Hyuk: But Noona is surrounded with a lot of namja at the airport.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

He got Min Hyuk’s phone and saw the photos he is looking at.

Yong Hwa’s POV: She is surrounded with namja… bodyguards to make sure of her safety. She’s really popular in China now. (He smiles even brighter when he saw something)

Min Hyuk: Oh! The jealous namja is now smiling.

Jung Shin: Because he realized there’s nothing to be jealous of.

Yong Hwa: Yah! I’m not jealous.

Jong Hyun: Still denying it.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! (He left them)

Jong Hyun: I prefer this jealous Yong Hwa.

Min Hyuk: Me too! At least we don’t worry about him and Noona.

Jung Shin: But are they really ok now?

Min Hyuk: Do you still doubt about it?

Jung Shin: Has anyone of us seen them together again? Or heard Hyung talked to her on the phone?

Jong Hyun: Jung Shin is right.

 

After having late lunch, Yong Hwa checked online again to see news about Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Yesterday is her dinner with the reporters. I wonder if there’s any news about it.

Park Shin Hye Says Lee Min Ho′s and Kim Woo Bin′s Love Made Her Look Pretty

"I think people thought I looked pretty because I was being loved by two men, Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin,” which led to a round of laughter."

Yong Hwa: I don’t think so. You are pretty because you are in love by someone who also loves you more than you know.

(A/N: How cheesy of you Yong Hwa. Kekeke)

Park Shin Hye Says ‘You’re Beautiful’ Saved Her from Acting Slump

“I was falling deeper into the slump, doubting that anyone would cast me or that I could ever act again, when I was offered a role in You’re Beautiful, a drama in which I was able to act alongside people my age and brought out the strengths I had as an actress.”

Yong Hwa: Not only that. You should have said that it’s the drama that brought you to your future namja… a handsome, hardworking, talented and of course very much in love man to you.

(A/N: He is really getting cheesier.)

Park Shin Hye Reveals Whether She’d Pick Kim Tan Over Choi Young Do in Real Life

When asked who she would pick between Kim Tan and Choi Young Do in real life, she replied, “If you told me I had to pick one between the two? That would be difficult. Wouldn’t you have to think about your future in-laws and stuff related to that? Young Do’s father is scary, but since he won’t ever lay a hand on a woman, I suppose he might be better than the rest. I guess I personally would prefer someone who listens to me, but I still think I would choose Tan.”

Yong Hwa: Her choice is Tan not Lee. I hope people won’t misunderstand this. (He pouts)

(A/N: Yes Yong Hwa we clearly understand that. Right you? But we are not sure about “you know who” if they understand that. Kekeke!)

When asked to pick between Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin in real life, she joked, “It would be perfect if you could combine half of the qualities from each of them into one guy. They both have excellent manners. Minho does his best to maintain a feel good atmosphere with his playfulness. On the other hand, Woo Bin is the type who comforts or encourages you if you’re feeling down or going through something rough. Since they’re this different, I guess my choice would have to depend on the situation.” 

Yong Hwa: Jagiya you are too obvious with your answer. You should have said my name instead so they will stop asking you that. You are clearly describing me. Kekeke.

(A/N: We agree on you with that Yong Hwa. We remember someone who is so playful during Heartstrings’ filming and someone who sent “get well soon” video message. He also mentioned Shin Hye on their twitter account. The only account they mentioned in twitter.)

He was about to stop browsing but one more article caught his attention.

Park Shin Hye Was Really Surprised by the Passionate Kiss with Lee Min Ho

He again remembers something when he read about that kiss.

(A/N: This is Yong Hwa’s POV on Min Hyuk’s curiosity on November 26 in Chapter 95)

Start of Flashback>>>

Min Hyuk and Yong Hwa were both spotted at the airport early morning. Min Hyuk came home around midnight while Yong Hwa just came home in the morning.

Once they are inside the plane Yong Hwa immediately sleeps.

Min Hyuk: Is he that tired Hyung?

Yong Hwa’s POV: Min Hyuk is really a caring dongsaeng. That’s why Shin Hye is really fond of him.

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): He finished all his scenes because he won’t be in Korea in the next two days.

Min Hyuk: Hyung where you with him when he filmed this? (Show a photo on his phone)

Yong Hwa’s POV: What photo is he talking about?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): That was two days ago. You know what, I noticed something. (He leaned closer to him) He looked comfortable with Eun Hye-ssi.

Min Hyuk: What do you mean Hyung?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): I think he is getting closer with her now.

Min Hyuk: Are you implying something Hyung?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Ani! I think it’s more of a Noona-Dongsaeng relationship.

Min Hyuk: Like me and Shin Hye noona?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Deh!

Yong Hwa’s POV: Yes Min Hyuk it’s only like that. My eyes may see her resemblance with Shin Hye but my heart only beats for one girl.

Min Hyuk: Hyung why are you not sleepy like Hyung? You are with him right?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Until past midnight. I went home earlier than him as I still have some things to get from FNC today.

Min Hyuk: Who was with Hyung then?

CN Blue Manager: No one. We asked someone to bring his car there.

Min Hyuk: Chincha?!

CN Blue Mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter