Jan'14: Shin Hye & Yong Hwa's New Beginning?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Presenting the first chapter of From Real to Reel Life? Version 2.0!

Yes! I won’t create a new fanfic for Book II. While reading your comments, I remembered what I’ve told before on my note. I said that this fanfic won’t end unless the Dooley Couple are married (to each other or someone else).

So, like what I’ve said in the new banner…

“Let’s Continue The Journey Of Our Dooley Couple’s Real to Reel Moments!”

CN Blue Dorm (01Jan14)

The three younger boys are all up and awake. They don’t have schedule for the day.

Jong Hyun: What are we going to eat for lunch?

Min Hyuk: Should we just call for delivery?

Jong Hyun: I guess we can do that unless Jung Shin is willing to cook for us.

The maknae is busy with his phone.

Min Hyuk: Jung Shin-ah, will you cook lunch for us?

Jung Shin: Wait, I’ll just finish this.

Min Hyuk: What are you doing?

Jung Shin: I’m updating our twitter account. I want to greet our fans a happy 2014.

Min Hyuk: Did you include a photo of all of us?

Jung Shin: Ani!

Min Hyuk: Mwo?

Jong Hyun: He only tweet his own selca. Go and check it. He already tweet it.

Min Hyuk: When will they allow us to have our own twitter account?

Jong Hyun: Maybe next month?

Jung Shin: What do you mean Hyung?

Jong Hyun: You don’t know yet?

Jung Shin: What is it?

Jong Hyun: After five years since our debut, we will be given more freedom when it comes to some personal matters. But of course we still have some rules to follow.

Min Hyuk: Like how FT Island sunbaes are?

Jong Hyun: Deh!

Jung Shin: How come Yong Hwa Hyung didn’t tell us about this?

Jong Hyun: Maybe he forgot.

Min Hyuk: Speaking of Hyung, is he still sleeping?

Jung Shin: I was the first person to wake up and I haven’t seen him. So, I guess he is still sleeping.

Min Hyuk: I find it strange that he went back last night?

Jung Shin: You mean from visiting Shin Hye Noona?

Min Hyuk nods.

Min Hyuk: I thought he will stay there until morning to welcome 2014 with her.

Jong Hyun: I was also expecting that. Did they have a misunderstanding again because of the SBS awards last night?

Min Hyuk: That’s possible.

Jung Shin: Hyung doesn’t look in a bad mood last night when he came. He looked ok.

Jong Hyun: So does it mean there’s nothing to worry about?

Just then Yong Hwa came out of his room and joins them.

Yong Hwa: What are we going to have for lunch?

Jung Shin: We still don’t know Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Just call for delivery. I’ll just take a shower first.

Min Hyuk: Are you going somewhere Hyung?

Yong Hwa: I’ll probably go to FNC after lunch.

Jong Hyun: You are not meeting Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: I just met her last night and she's doing something else.

He then left them.

Jung Shin: There’s something wrong again.

Jong Hyun: I think so.

Min Hyuk: Maybe they are just pretending again.

Jung Shin: You think so?

Jong Hyun: Are we going to ask for Hong Ki’s help again?

Min Hyuk: Let’s ask someone else.

Jung Shin: Who?

Min Hyuk: Someone close to Noona that other people are not aware of.

The two boys looked at Min Hyuk. He whispered to them the name of the person he will ask for help.

Jung Shin: Is it safe to ask him?

Min Hyuk: Hyung maybe tactless but I know he won’t say anything.

Jong Hyun: I’m not sure if that's a good idea Min Hyuk.

 

His and Her Thursday Program (01Jan14)

Shin Hye’s friend Im Semi (Cha Bo Woon of Heartstrings) is currently part of theatre show and she visited her.

Semi: Thank you for coming Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: You’re welcome Eonni. Sorry I was busy the past few days that’s why I was only able to come now.

Semi: It’s ok Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Good luck on your performance.

Semi: Thanks!

Shin Hye: I'm sure you still have to prepare now. I’ll go and take my seats first.

Semi: See you later.

While waiting for the show to start she updated her twitter account

 

Kim Hee Chul’s Place (01Jan14)

Min Hyuk is watching League Legend with Hee Chul.

Hee Chul: Min Hyuk-ah, did you really come here to watch the show with me or you need something else?

Min Hyuk: Hyung, I came here to watch with you.

Hee Chul: Really?

He is not convinced with what he said. So, he thought of something to make him tell his real reason.

He was taking a video of Min Hyuk when he noticed him.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, what are you doing?

Hee Chul: Taking video then will post on my Instagram account.

Min Hyuk: Hyung don’t post it. Please.

Hee Chul: Why? They don’t know that you are here?

Min Hyuk: Well… Jong Hyun Hyung and Jung Shin know.

Hee Chul: How about Yong Hwa?

Min Hyuk: I..

Hee Chul: You didn’t tell him?

Min Hyuk: I told him that I’m meeting Dong Hae Hyung.

Hee Chul: Dong Hae? Why didn’t you tell him you are meeting me?

Min Hyuk: Because…

Min Hyuk’s POV: How will I tell it to Hyung?

Hee Chul’s POV: There’s really a reason why he is here.

Hee Chul: Because what? If you tell me the real reason why you are here then I won’t post the video.

Min Hyuk: Really Hyung?

Hee Chul nods.

Min Hyuk: It’s about Hyung and Noona.

Hee Chul: Hyung as in Yong Hwa?

Min Hyuk nods.

Hee Chul: Noona... Since when did you call her Noona? You’re just same age as her. I think you even have the same birthday as her right?

Min Hyuk: Same age and same birthday? Who are you…?

He realized whom he is referring to.

Min Hyuk: It’s not her Hyung. I mean Yong Hwa Hyung’s real yeojachingu. Why would you think it’s her? What they have was just only for the show. Nothing is real.

Hee Chul laughed.

Min Hyuk: Why are you laughing Hyung?

Hee Chul: You are so funny defending that it was not who I think it is.

Min Hyuk: Because I love Noona and for me she’s the only for Hyung.

Hee Chul: Aigoo! I know who you are talking about.

Min Hyuk: Really?

Hee Chul: The yeoja you are talking about is his first girl partner right?

Min Hyuk nods.

Hee Chul: I've noticed even before that what they have will lead to more than friendship. The way they interact towards each other in 2009 when we are the MC of SBS Gayo. They are acting like friends who feel something special towards each other. Remember when you appear on my radio program?

Min Hyuk: I remember that Hyung. You even asked me if I’m angry with Yong Hwa Hyung. Are you implying something that time Hyung?

Hee Chul: I am. Kekeke!

They both laughed.

Hee Chul: Now, tell me what is about your Hyung and Noona for you to come here?

Min Hyuk: There’s something unusual again between them.

Hee Chul: Unusual? And what do you mean by again?

Min Hyuk: We are thinking that they have misunderstanding again. Last night, he went to see Noona. We are expecting that he will stay there until morning but we were wrong. He came home earlier than what we expected.

Hee Chul: Just because of that you are thinking that they have misunderstanding?

Min Hyuk nods.

Hee Chul: It’s just normal for couple in a relationship to experience that. Why don’t you just let them solve it on their own?

Min Hyuk: Do you think Hyung that we are just reacting too much about it?

Hee Chul: I think you are. But I also understand that you are just concern with their relationship.

Min Hyuk: We just believe that they are really meant for each other and seeing them separate is hurting us too.

Hee Chul: Araso. So you will feel better I’ll go and ask her.

Min Hyuk: Really Hyung?

Hee Chul: Deh! But since I’ll be doing that I have to do something else.

He shows his Instagram update.

01JAN14 Heechul Instagram Update: With CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk watching LOL Championships while eating chicken. As expected, watching LOL on January 1st will make your year go well!! Just now the round was exciting. Honey jam, honey jam, sweet jam.

 

Min Hyuk: Hyung!

 

Little Tin Drums - Shin Hye's Parents Restaurant (02Jan14)

No schedule for Shin Hye. She received a message from Hee Chul that he wanted to eat at her parents’ restaurant.

She was already at the restaurant helping her parents, when Hee Chul came with Kim Sung Gyu of Infinite. She let them take the table where her friends usually occupied when they are at the restaurant.

Shin Hye: Oppa, what do you want to eat?

Hee Chul: We want some lamb.

She left the two and told her parents their order. She personally served their food.

Shin Hye: Oppa, you are not busy?

Hee Chul: Nope.

Shin Hye: How about you Sung Gyu-ssi?

Hee Chul: Shin Hye-ah, why are you too formal. You can call him Oppa. He is 89 born like Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Oppa?

Hee Chul: Oh I forgot you don’t call Yong Hwa Oppa.

Sung Gyu: Shin Hye-ssi its ok. You can call me Oppa or if you want just how you call your 89 friends or colleagues.

Shin Hye: Then I’ll just call you Sung Gyu.

Sung Gyu nods and smiles.

Hee Chul: He is still a bit shy Shin Hye. He is with me because I don’t have anyone to accompany me.

Sung Gyu: Hyung?

Hee Chul: Yah! I’m just kidding.

Shin Hye: Go ahead and enjoy the food.

They were almost done eating when Hee Chul asked Shin Hye if they can take a photo together to update his Instagram account.

Shin Hye: Do you really have to do that Oppa?

Hee Chul: Shin Hye-ah, are you afraid that this might create issue?

Shin Hye: Not really Oppa. You know that I just prefer everything to be private.

Hee Chul: We are celebrities and no matter how we want our life to be private there will always come a time that we have to share some things to the public.

Sung Gyu: Hyung, I think Shin Hye is right.

Hee Chul: Aigoo! Which one would you prefer: I will share of our photo together or let other people share it?

Shin Hye: What’s the difference to that Oppa?

Hee Chul: If I will share it they will know that we are not hiding anything. We are just friends hanging out together.

Sung Gyu: You have a point there Hyung. No one knows that I’m close with Shin Hye. If they will found out that we are here by other people’s post they will think something else.

Hee Chul: You got it!

Shin Hye: So, that’s the reason why you always share online where you are?

Hee Chul: Not all. Let's just say those that I know might lead to issues.

Hee Chuls’ POV: But for tonight I also need to show some proof to Min Hyuk that I really talk to you. Which I haven’t done since Sung Gyu is here. Why did I even invite him to join me tonight? How will I ask Shin Hye about Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: Are we taking the photo now Oppa?

Hee Chul: Of course.

He took their selca together and then started to post it into his Instagram account. While doing that, Sung Gyu’s phone rings.

Sung Gyu: I’ll just answer this call first.

Shin Hye: Sure.

Sung Gyu went out of the restaurant to answer the call.

Hee Chul’s POV: Good timing.

Shin Hye: Have you posted it Oppa?

Hee Chul: Yes! Here look at it.

02JAN14 Heechul Instagram Update: Kim Heechul & Kim Sungkyu & Park Shin Hye. At Shin Hye's sheep restaurant. Because we ate sheep, I'll count sheep before going to sleep tonight

 

Hee Chul: Now even if others will see it they won’t think anything else.

Shin Hye: Do I look cool with my pose Oppa?

Hee Chul: You do but why are you holding your phone?

Shin Hye: Eh?

Hee Chul: Are you expecting a call from someone?

Shin Hye: Call from whom?

Hee Chul: Maybe Kim Tan, Young Do, Chan Young…

Shin Hye: Oppa are you still in Inheritors mood?

Hee Chul: Oh! You are not into Inheritors anymore. So could it be Lee Shin or Shin Woo?

Shin Hye: What are you talking about Oppa?

Hee Chul: Shin Hye-ah, don’t act like you don’t get what I mean. You know who I’m talking about.

Shin Hye: Oppa. So what about him?

Hee Chul: Him? Can you at least say his name?

Shin Hye: Aissh! Oppa!

Hee Chul: What?

Shin Hye: Araso! (She pouts) What about Yong Hwa?

Hee Chul: You still have the same twinkle in your eyes when you mentioned his name.

Shin Hye: Oppa!

Hee Chul: Ara! So how’s your relationship?

Shin Hye: Why are you asking?

Hee Chul: I’m just curious. After the popularity of Inheritors, I was thinking if it didn’t affect your relationship?

Shin Hye: We are ok Oppa.

Hee Chul’s POV: Are you really ok? Your answer is like…

Sung Gyu: Sorry. I’m back!

Hee Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter