Feb'14: Happy Birthday... My Lady... My Diamond Girl!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Presenting the fourth chapter of From Real to Reel Life Version 2.0

“Let’s Continue The Journey Of Our Dooley Couple’s Real to Reel Moments

 

Chile (31Jan14)

Right after the concert, Yong Hwa immediately try calling Shin Hye but her phone is not ringing.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What’s wrong? Why is her phone off? She’s supposed to be in Seoul already.

Jung Shin: Hyung what’s wrong?

Yong Hwa: I’m trying to call Shin Hye but she’s not answering.

Jung Shin: Hyung, have you forgotten our 13 hours time difference from Korea?

Yong Hwa: I know but it’s past 11AM now in Seoul. Don’t tell me that she’s sleeping because I know Shin Hye.

Jung Shin: Maybe she’s out? Why don’t you just send her a message?

Instead of sending her message, he just updated their twitter account.

[01Feb14 - 12:02PM] @CNBLUE_4: Hello, this is Yonghwa!!!! Today the world tour ends in Chile. Indeed, Chile fans are the best, the best!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the cheers and for being with us in this world tour. Thank you for the happy memories with the 25 and 26-year-old us, I hope you are left with happy memories, too. We will not forget you! Let’s have only happy things for the year 2014! I’ll be with you!

(A/N: Translation by miryong@cnbluestorm)

 

Yong Hwa’s POV: I hope once she saw my tweet she will message me.

 

Seongnam Arts Center, Opera House in Seoul (01Feb14)

After her relaxing bicycle ride at Han River, Shin Hye went home and prepares her self for her meet up with Im Semi. They had snack at a Café and then went to watch a musical entitled “The Three Musketeers”

Other casts of the musical 

It is the last two nights of the musical. Shin Hye promised Hyun Sik and Seung Hyun that she will watch it. She asked Semi to join her. Aside from flower arrangement, they also both love watching theatre musicals and plays.

Semi: Are we going to meet them at the back stage later?

Shin Hye: I think there’s no need Eonni.

Semi: You don’t want media to see you right?

Shin Hye: I came to watch to show my support for Seung Hyun and Hyung Sik. I’ll just message them later that I watch.

They watched the musical and at the end of the show Semi took a photo of the casts on stage.

Shin Hye: What are you doing Eonni?

Semi: I’ll tweet this later so that if Seung Hyun and Hyung Sik won’t believe that you really watch, you can show them my tweet.

Shin Hye: Eonni there’s no need to do that. I’m sure they will believe me.

Semi: Really?

She nods.

Semi: I’ll still tweet this.

(A/N: Im Semi’s actual tweet)

 

Airport, Chile (01Feb14)

The boys are at the airport going back to Seoul.

They were waiting for boarding time when Yong Hwa received a message from Shin Hye.

 

Shin Hye’s KKT Message: Yong, are you calling me? I turn off my phone as I went to Han River for bicycle ride. Then I went out with Semi Eonni to watch Seung Hyun’s musical. Are you going back now? Have a safe flight.

 

He smiles after reading her message.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Let me surprise you my lady.

 

Incheon Airport, Seoul (03Feb14)

The boys are back…

Jung Shin: Finally! I can breathe the air of Seoul again.

Min Hyuk: So happy to be home again.

Jong Hyun: Someone is happier than us now.

The two boys looked at their Hyung confused.

Jong Hyun: The guy who can’t wait to go home to see his lady.

The two understood what he meant and look at their leader Hyung.

 

Park’s Residence (02Feb14)

From her CF filming, Shin Hye went home straight as she still has another schedule the next day.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, make sure to sleep early and rest. Aside from CF you also have photo shoots.

Shin Hye: Oppa, don’t worry I’ll sleep early. I don’t see any reason to stay up late.

Manager Jun: Are you sure? (He smile mischievously)

Shin Hye: Of course Oppa.

Manager Jun: If you say so. I’ll go now. See you tomorrow.

Shin Hye: Bye Oppa.

When she reached inside their house, she was surprised to see someone sitting at the couch.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Hi Shin!

Shin Hye: When did you arrive?

Yong Hwa: Today.

Shin Hye: How come you didn’t reply to my message?

He walks closer and hugs her.

Yong Hwa: If I did that then I won’t be able to surprise you anymore.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! No need to do that.

Yong Hwa: But I want to.

Shin Hye: Wae?

He let go of their hug and look at her.

Yong Hwa: Because I miss you. Don’t you miss me?

Shin Hye: Let me think about it.

Yong Hwa: Shin…

Shin Hye: (Peck his lips) Of course I miss you.

Then they heard someone cleared his throat.

Shin Won: I know you both miss each other but Umma said that you should have dinner first. (To Shin Hye) Shin-ah, I left the food in the kitchen. You can heat the soup first.

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

Shin Won: Yong Hwa, I’ll leave you both first. Need to help Appa and Umma at the restaurant.

Yong Hwa: Deh Hyung. If you need help there I can come and help too.

Shin Won: (He laughed) Do you want to see non stop crying from your other OTP’s fandom tomorrow?

Yong Hwa: Hyung?

Shin Won: Don’t you know that people are waiting to see you there? And then you won’t only eat but help as well. That will be the confirmation of all the news about you and Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: That would be great then Hyung. We don’t have to hide anymore.

Shin Hye: Yong?!

Shin Won: I think it’s not yet the right time for you to expose your real relationship. Keeping it private is better.

Yong Hwa: Do you think so Hyung?

Shin Won: A relationship away from the eyes of the media is better than exposed to them. They will watch your every move and will try to make things to separate you. And I know how cruel some fans are to Shin. Hye

Shin Hye: Oppa…

Shin Won: I’ve read some of their harsh comments to you.

Yong Hwa: Shin, why are you not telling me about this?

Shin Hye: Yong…

Shin Won: I’ll leave both of you to talk about it.

He left and the two were still standing.

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: Shin, I’m not mad. Let’s not talk about it now. Let’s just eat first.

She nods and they both went to the kitchen.

They didn’t talk about the harsh comments while eating. When they are already back at the living room that’s when they talk about it.

Yong Hwa: Why didn’t tell you tell me about it?

Shin Hye: Because I just ignore them. I know the truth so might as well ignore it.

Yong Hwa: Are you really fine about it?

Shin Hye: Deh! There are more important things to think about rather than those comments.

Yong Hwa: Like?

Shin Hye: Like how is my namja doing who is very far from me?

She smiles.

Yong Hwa: You know the answer to that.

Shin Hye: What is it?

Yong Hwa: He is trying to look fine though he really misses you.

She lean her head on his shoulder.

Shin Hye: Yong, do you think Oppa is right that we keep our relationship like this?

Yong Hwa: I don’t know Shin. If you will ask me I want to tell the whole world already so that those who are shipping me and you to others will stop already. But after hearing what Hyung said I’m confused again.

Shin Hye: I think Oppa has a point there. We can’t guarantee that they will stop already. Add to that the media attention on us.

Yong Hwa: So we will still continue with our agreement?

Shin Hye: What agreement are you talking about?

Yong Hwa: The agreement about…

He stops when he noticed her smiling.

He lean closer to her and kisses her.

Shin Hye: The tour has ended so what agreement are you talking about?

He holds her face and kisses her again. She kissed back. They let their kiss show how much they miss each other.

They let go when they both need air to breathe.

Yong Hwa: I miss you Shin.

Shin Hye: I miss you too Yong.

Yong Hwa: No more pretend break up?

Shin Hye: No more even if you have to leave for tour again.

Yong Hwa: We will just work out about it.

Shin Hye: And face it together.

Yong Hwa: Saranghe…

Shin Hye: Saranghe…

Yong Hwa: Always remember… You are my diamond girl. Don’t worry no more

Shin Hye: Eh?

He took his phone and put the earphone on her.

(A/N: Their agreement was pretend break up so that they won't feel sad being away for a long time) 

 

The next few days, both became busy but they never fail to send messages to each other. They also update their twitter accounts.

[07Feb14 – 9:26PM] @ssinz: Spent Lunar New Year holiday at Sri Panwa, Phuket. The cold weather today made me thought of there (Korea).. Ah~~ Wish to go back to the warm Phuket~~ The comfortable and beautiful Sri Panwa~~ㅠㅠ 

(A/N: Translation by PSH_Singapore)

 

[08Feb14 – 11:34AM] @CNBLUE_4: [Trans] Hello this is Yonghwa~ heh OMG AOA's nominated for no.1...Everyone please support them~ http://youtu.be/q6f-LLM1H6U  If they win, I hope they treat (me/others) 1589045 times!!! keke Even if they don't win, I hope they'll always be thankful!!!! Everyone! It's almost time for our comeback. You can trust the album (to be good)!!!!! I really really mean you can anticipate it!!! I have a wish...please take care of yourself!! No matter what, being healthy is the best. heh I'll always be rooting for your happiness! Until we become one with music! I'll be with u!

(A/N: Translation by @Just_JYH)

 

Gimpo Airport, Seoul (09Feb14)

The boys are back from Japan.

Min Hyuk: Are you going to meet Noona?

Yong Hwa: She’s busy with her CF filming and photo shoots.

Jong Hyun: Have you inform her about our comeback which will be the same time as SNSD?

Yong Hwa: Is there a need for that?

Jung Shin: Hyung?

Yong Hwa: This is not the first time that we will have a comeback same as them.

Jung Shin: But still Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Don’t over react. She already knows about it.

 

Later that day, Yong Hwa updated their twitter account.

 

[09Feb14 – 3:34PM] @CNBLUE_4: OMG!!!! I guess you've got to treat 1589045 times!!!!!!!! I'm really really happy for you, AOA!!!!!! I'll be anticipating for more to come~~!

(A/N: Translation by @Just_JYH)

 

Photo Shoot Studio, Seoul (10Feb14)

Shin Hye is having her photo shoot for Jambangee with Ahn Jae Hyun.

During her break time she checks online.

Shin Hye’s POV: I wonder if there are already photos of them online. He told me they are filming Running Man today.

She saw photos of them eating.

Shin Hye’s POV: This is not a challenge for them. They love to eat. Look at the way they smile.

Then there are photos of them talking to some people.

Shin Hye’s POV: What are they doing? Do they need to get people to join them? I’m sure they won’t find it hard. Who wouldn’t want to be with CN Blue?

Shin Hye’s POV: Why are they so happy? Did they win? How come they finished filming early?

She wanted to check for more photos but they already told her that need to start the photo shoot again.

 

Seoul (10Feb14)

The boys are done filming for Running Man and are now on their way back to their dorm. They are talking about the filming except for Jong Hyun who is busy with his phone.

Then suddenly he said something that surprised them.

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye was caught on camera by Disptach?

Jung Shin/Min Hyuk: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Jong Hyun shows them the photos.

[PHOTOS] Dispatch Snaps Park Shin Hye Teatime With Friends

Jung Shin: Yah! Hyung, I thought the photos you are talking about are Noona’s photos with Yong Hwa Hyung.

Jong Hyun: I didn’t say that.

Min Hyuk: I don’t see anything to worry with theses photos.

Jung Shin: Hyung, why don’t you…

He was about to tell Yong Hwa to check with Shin Hye but he is already on the phone talking to her.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, have you seen the photos from Dispatch?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: Are you aware of that?

Shin Hye: At first I’m not but later on I found out that they were asked by someone to do that.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Who would do that?

Shin Hye: Yong calm down. It was the staff of Bruno Magli. They will used that as promotions.

Yong Hwa: Bruno Magli?

Shin Hye: I’m the new endorser of the Italian brand of bags and wallets. I already had my photo shoots for that.

Yong Hwa: Oh! I thought they are trying to follow you.

Shin Hye: Yong, the photos are too obvious that I know they are taking it. And you know that I don’t go out in public for personal business like that.

Yong Hwa: I know. You prefer simple look and you make sure that they won’t recognize you.

Shin Hye: Exactly!

Yong Hwa: I’m just really worried.

Shin Hye: I understand. Did you finish filming early?

Yong Hwa: Ani. We are just on our way home now. How about you?

Shin Hye: I’m home now. I also had my photo shoot for Jambangee.

Yong Hwa: Jambangee? Is it y again?

Shin Hye: Well…

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, just tell me now so I won’t be surprise anymore.

Shin Hye: I’ll send you a photo later.

Yong Hwa: Promise?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: Ara. Were about to reach the dorm now.

Shin Hye: Say my regards to the boys. Bye!

Yong Hwa: I will. Bye!

The boys went out of the van and walk to the elevator.

Jong Hyun: Is Shin Hye really followed by them?

Yong Hwa: She knows about it. It’s part of her new endorsement.

Min Hyuk: A café CF?

Yong Hwa: No. She said Bruno Magli.

Jung Shin: Wow! That’s an expensive brand of bags Hyung.

Then they heard Yong Hwa’s phone. He saw a message from Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Chincha?

The boys were surprised to his reaction. They look at his phone and saw a photo.

 

True to what Shin Hye said, the next day news about her being the new endorser of Bruno Magli were on the news already.

Park Shin Hye Endorses Italy Fashion Brand 'Brunomagli'

 

FNC Building, Seoul (14Feb14)

The boys are in FNC to practice for their comeback shows.

Jung Shin: Hyung, when are you creating your own twitter account?

Yong Hwa: Wae?

Jong Hyun: Manager Hyung said that he will be handling the CN BLUE twitter account.

Yong Hwa: Really?

Jung Shin: Deh! That’s why you should create already.

He just smiled.

Min Hyuk: Hyung already created his account.

Jung Shin: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: He already followed us.

They look at their Hyung.

Jung Shin: Will you follow Shin Hye Noona?

Yong Hwa: Ani. And don’t follow her too.

Min Hyuk: Mwo? Why?

Yong Hwa: Don't you think antis would give harsh comments on her once you follow her? I’m just doing this to protect her.

Jong Hyun: Why would you mind them? For me, I’ll follow who ever I want.

He then left them.

Min Hyuk: I know he won’t follow her. He knows we need to protect Noona.

Jung Shin: But what if Noona follow us first?

Yong Hwa: She won’t do that unless we do it first.

The two younger boys continue what they are doing. Yong Hwa also check Shin Hye’s tweet using his own account.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I can always search for her username to check her tweets.

 

[13Feb14 – 6:43PM] @ssinz: Finally have Professor Park Nam-young's Bahnhof. Looking forward. with Im Se-mi 

(A/N: Translation by PSH_Singapore)

Yong Hwa’s POV: Did she went out yesterday with Semi Noona?

Then he saw news about Valentine’s Day.

[EXCLUSIVE] Park Shin Hye, Joo Won and Idol Stars Comment on Valentine’s Day

Ah yes, it is February 14, Valentine’s Day once again. And plenty of men and women will be exchanging friendly or romantic gestures, from cards to flowers to chocolates to more special gifts.

So what about celebrities? Most of them, without that someone special to be sweet to (at least that’s what they say), said they will be busy working even on Valentine’s Day (what a relief). Let’s see what else they had to tell TenAsia.

# Park Shin-hye

Well, a woman is supposed to confess her love to a man on Valentine’s Day [the custom in Korea] but I’m very happy because I’ve received quite a bit of chocolates and gifts from my fans. I can’t make chocolates for each and every one of them but I still send them my love. I’m sure there’ll be a day that I’ll get to make chocolates for one man too.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Hmmm… She received chocolates and gifts from her fans?

 

Seoul (15Feb14)

On the day of her fan meeting, Shin Hye had other schedule before that. Kim Hee Chul will interview her for StarNews.

Shin Hye: Oppa, do we really have to do this?

Hee Chul: Shin Hye-ah, this is for my new endeavour of writing in StarNews.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter