Two Years... No One Can't Stop Their Love Story ?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 November 2013

- CN Blue’s Arena Tour 2013: One More Time @ Saitama Super Arena, Japan (Nov 01 to 02)

- Released of Inheritors OST Part 5 Park Shin Hye’s Story (Nov 07)

- Released of Shin Hye’s song collaboration with Standing Egg "Breakup For You, Not Yet For Me" (Nov 15)

- Shin Hye for Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) event (Nov 20)

- First Episode of FNC’s Cheongdam-dong 111 (Nov 21)

- CN Blue’s Arena Tour 2013: One More Time @ Osakajo Hall Osaka, Japan (Nov 26 to 27)

- Shin Hye received 33rd Film Critics Association Award’s Best Supporting Actress for Miracle in Cell No.7 (Nov 29)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Nov 01-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Nov 1

Due to tiredness, Shin Hye fall asleep waiting for his message. Early morning the next day, the first thing she checks his message.

Shin Hye: No message?

She checks their twitter account but there’s no update. But when she checks mentions about them, she saw a photo.

Shin Hye: He left already? (She pouts) Is he that busy? He didn’t even call me that he is leaving.

At the airport that time, Yong Hwa and his manager is already on their way to the immigration area.

Yong Hwa: Hyung, have they done it already?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Deh!

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Hyung. (He finally smile)

(A/N: The manager who is always with Yong Hwa that look chubby. Let’s call him Pooh Bear. I think I’ve read some where that they call him that way. Let’s assume he is a Dooley Supporter)

They were already at the immigration area when his manager informed him that the delivery was already done.

While waiting for boarding time, Yong Hwa received a message from someone.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I hope with that you won’t pout anymore.

He smiled and called someone.

Yong Hwa: Is my beautiful yeoja still pouting?

Shin Hye: Hmmm… Are you saying this coffee is your replacement?

Yong Hwa: Can it be for now?

Shin Hye: Well… if you want I’ll just have it forever. (She pouts)

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah… Mian. I really want to see you before I leave but I don’t have enough time anymore. We filmed until early this morning. I need to be in Japan as early as possible. They booked me an early flight…

He stopped when he heard Shin Hye on the other line.

Shin Hye: I miss you.

Yong Hwa: Shin?

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, I just said that because I really missed you. I haven’t seen you for two weeks now.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I miss you too. I was really planning to meet you before leaving but I didn’t expect to finish filming late.

Shin Hye: I understand Yong. I just really miss you.

Then his manager signalled him that it’s boarding time.

Yong Hwa: (He stands and follows his manager) I miss you too. Shin-ah, I’m heading to the boarding area now. I’ll call you again once I reach Japan.

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, try to sleep. Also drink some supplements. Take good care of your health.

Yong Hwa: I will. Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

They both sighed after ending the call.

 

Inside the plane going to Japan.

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): (Pat his shoulder) If you really miss her, why don’t you go and see her on your free time.

Yong Hwa: I want to but when I’m free she’s filming.

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Then visit her while filming.

Yong Hwa: Hyung? You know the reason why I withdraw from Inheritors right? What will they think if they saw me there?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Since when did it’s wrong to visit a fellow band mate during his filming?

Yong Hwa: But Hyung…

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Think about it Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Is it really safe to visit her during filming?

 

At the Park’s residence

Mrs. Park: Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Deh Umma.

Mrs. Park: Chincha? Don’t deny it. Something is bothering you.

Shin Hye: (Looked at her mother) Umma… I miss Yong.

Mrs. Park: I knew it. Is he still busy with his drama filming and their concerts?

Shin Hye nods.

Mrs. Park: If he is busy, then why don’t you visit him instead?

Shin Hye: I’m busy with filming and other commitments too Umma.

Mrs. Park: I mean visit him on your free time.

Shin Hye: Our schedules always clash. When I’m free he is filming.

Mrs. Park: Then visit him when he is filming.

Shin Hye: Umma… what would they think if they saw me there?

Mrs. Park: Who said that you will let them see you? Isn’t it you are the queen of disguise?

Shin Hye: Umma!

Mrs. Park: Think about it Shin Hye.

Shin Hye’s POV: Is it really safe to visit him during filming?

 

Just like what Yong Hwa promised Shin Hye, he called her the moment they landed in Japan. After their conversation, Shin Hye updated her twitter account.

[01Nov13 @ssinz]: Hello Bongji 

 

Later that night is the first day of their One More Time Arena Tour 2013 at Saitama Super Arena. After the concert, he called her again via FaceTime. This is his way to compensate for the time being that they can’t see each other in person.

Shin Hye: Hello Yong! (She smile while waving her left hand)

Yong Hwa: Yong? I thought its Bongji? (He smile)

Shin Hye: Bongji?

Yong Hwa: I thought that’s what you call me when you tweet.

Shin Hye: My tweet? (She looked at him and pout) Yah! I’m not talking about you when I tweet that.

Yong Hwa: Really? So you tweet Hello Bongji because you missed…

Shin Hye: Araso! It should be Hello…

Yong Hwa: Hello…

Shin Hye: Yongyongie! Kekeke!

Yong Hwa: Yah! Yongyongie? Hmmm…

Shin Hye: Wae?

Yong Hwa: I think Yongyongie is better. Why don’t you tweet that again?

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Just kidding.

Shin Hye: How was your concert?

Yong Hwa: Good! There’s one more tomorrow. I think I’ll be more hyper tomorrow now that I see you.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! Stop saying that. I know you will really give them your 100% best even if you didn’t see me now.

Yong Hwa: I always give them 100% but tomorrow I’ll give a 200% performance because of you.

Shin Hye: Araso!

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I heard they already release OST songs for Inheritors?

Shin Hye: Deh. Actually I’m listening to one of the songs now.

Yong Hwa: Which one?

Shin Hye: Moment by Changmin of 2AM.

Yong Hwa: Oh! The one you tweeted before I call you.

Shin Hye: Deh!

She noticed that Yong Hwa suddenly look gloomy.

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: Why suddenly you listened to that song?

Shin Hye: It’s a nice song and… Wait! Are you jealous?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo! (He looked to his left side)

Shin Hye: Really? Then look at me and say that you are not jealous.

Yong Hwa: (He looked at her) I am…

Shin Hye: You are what Yong?

Yong Hwa: Araso… I’m jealous.

Shin Hye: I knew it! Aigoo! Why are you jealous?

Yong Hwa: I went to FNC before they release that song. I heard that song is Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang’s song.

Shin Hye: It is. So why are you jealous?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, you are listening to your song with Kim Tan. For me, I’d rather listen to Lee Shin’s song for Gyu Won than Se Ju’s song for Mirae.

Shin Hye: (She laughed) Yong-ah, there’s nothing to be jealous. Like what you said it is Kim Tan and Eun Sang’s song. Right now I am Shin Hye listening to that song and not Eun Sang. And there’s a reason why Shin Hye is listening to that. Have you listen to the song?

Yong Hwa: Not yet.

Shin Hye: You don’t want to listen to it because you’re jealous. Aigoo… Wait! I’ll play the song and listen to it. Araso?

Yong Hwa: Araso. (He sighs)

She got her phone and played the song.

In your eyes In your mind
sarangi geuryeojyeo (love is being drawn)
uri meolli isseodo (Even if we’re far apart, even if)
garyeojin dedo (we’re hidden) Love is you

baram gyeore nalli un geuriumi (I hope the longing that comes)
nae maeumeul jeon haejugil (with the wind can you my heart)

Love is the moment
niga odeon geunal geu sungan (the moment you came)
du nune maejhyeo gaseume (You filled up my eyes, you filled)
maejhyeo jakku tteo olla (up my heart and I keep thinking of you)
Love is the moment
niga gadeon geunal geu sungan (the moment you left I can’t forget it)
ijeul su eobseo jakku tteo olla (I keep thinking about it)

Close your eyes Close your ears
sarangi neukkyeojyeo (I feel the love)
neoreul jabji motaedo (Even if I can’t catch you, even if)
anji motaedo (I can’t hug you)Love is you

haetsal soge garyeojin geuriumi (I hope the longing that is hidden)
nae maeumeul jeon haejugil (in the sunlight can tell you my heart)

Shin Hye sing a long with the first part of the song and then just listen to later part.

Love is the moment
niga odeon geunal geu sungan (the day, the moment you came)
du nune maejhyeo gaseume (You filled up my eyes, you filled)
maejhyeo jakku tteo olla (up my heart and I keep thinking of you)
Love is the moment
niga gadeon geunal geu sungan (the moment you left I can’t forget it)
ijeul su eobseo jakku tteo olla (I keep thinking about it)

Love is the moment neoreul (the day)
bonaen geunal geu sungan (the moment I let you go)
shimjangi meomchwo shigani (My heart stopped, time stopped)
meomchwo jakkuman apa (it keeps hurting)
Love is the moment, neoreul (the day)
tteonan geunal geu sungan (the moment I left you)
sarangdo tteona jakkuman apa (Love left too, it keeps hurting)

In your eyes In your mind sarangi (love is…)

They both sing along with the last line of the song.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I’m happy you didn’t sing a long with the last two stanzas of the song. I can’t imagine happening that to us.

Shin Hye: We will not let that happen to us right?

Yong Hwa: It won’t.

Shin Hye smile.

Yong Hwa: Let’s not be sad anymore. I know what to do.

Shin Hye: What?

He starts to sing You’ve Fallen For Me.

The three boys who are back heard him singing.

Jung Shin: Are we going to sing that tomorrow?

Min Hyuk: It’s not in our songs list.

Jong Hyun: But I think it will be since he is singing it for his Gyu Won.

 

Nov 02

The second day of their One More Time 2013 Arena Tour ended successfully as they expected.

Jong Hyun: We’re done!

Min Hyuk: I’m glad they all enjoy the concert.

Jung Shin: Of course! We gave our 100% while someone gave his 200%. (He looked at Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Wae?

Jung Shin: Hyung-ah, why are you so hyper today?

Jong Hyun: You even sing Heartstring songs which we didn’t plan to sing.

Yong Hwa: But I want to sing it.

Jung Shin: Sing it while making heart shape gestures with your hands.

Jong Hyun: Add to that his flying kisses. Do you really have to do that?

Yong Hwa: What’s wrong with that?

Min Hyuk: Hyung is right. You know how he is always hyper when he sings that song.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Min Hyuk. I know you are on my side.

Jung Shin: Hyung-ah, I’m also on your side. (He did his Aegyo)

They all laughed at him.

 

The next day the boys returned to Seoul. They are all in the good mood. They were already inside their van when Yong Hwa saw Shin Hye’s weibo update.

Yong Hwa: (Smiling) I miss you too Jagiya.

Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun just smile at what he said.

Jung Shin: (Whisper to their manager) Hyung why is Yong Hwa Hyung acting strange lately?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Jung Shin-ah… (Pat his shoulder) Look for a yeoja… Fall in love and then you will understand your Hyung.

Jung Shin: Hyung!

 

Shin Hye again finished filming late and when she reached home someone was waiting for her in their living room.

Yong Hwa: (Smiling while holding a paper bag) Hello Jagiya!

Shin Hye: Yong! (She went to him) You are here.

Yong Hwa: Deh! (He hugged her) I bought your favourite Tokyo Banana.

Shin Hye: Hmmm… (She just rest her head on his chest)

Yong Hwa: I thought you love them.

Shin Hye: I can have them anytime but you (Lift her head and look at him) I don’t know when will you be with me again.

Yong Hwa: (Peck her lips) I miss you Jagiya. (Look at her and smile)

Shin Hye: Me too (She rests her head again)

Yong Hwa kissed her hair and tightens the hug. They remained like that enjoying their moment together. After a few minutes, he guided Shin Hye to sit at the couch.

They spent their next hour cuddling. Not a single word was heard from them. They have all the time to talk but to cuddle like this is very rare because of their busy schedules.

It was Yong Hwa who first broke the silence.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah…

Shin Hye: Hmmm…

Yong Hwa: Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

Yong Hwa: I miss you.

Shin Hye: I miss you.

Yong Hwa: Can we just be like this always Shin?

Shin Hye: If only we can Yong.

That’s how they spent their time. They didn’t talk about their dramas. At that time they are Yong Hwa and Shin Hye not Seju and Eun Sang.

 

Nov 04

While on his way to filming, Yong Hwa updates their twitter account.

[Trans] Hello this is Seju~~ The weather's gotten very cold TT Be careful not to catch the cold!!! k I'm working hard on filming now! Please support MHIYD!!! Secure the live broadcast today!! Have a good day! Time is gold!!! Have a nice day! 

After that he browsed the net and then saw the new CF ad of Shin Hye for Holika Holika. He can’t help but be proud of her.

http://t.co/flCC3J2zWT

Yong Hwa’s POV: She can act, dance, sing and of course a very natural beauty. (He smile) When will we have time to spend together again?

 

The next few days, both were busy again. But they make sure that they have time to message each other.

 

Nov 06

During her break from filming, Shin Hye checked online news about Yong Hwa.

‘Marry Him If You Dare’ Jung Yong Hwa confessing his heart to Yoon Eun Hye with red roses

http://m.star.naver.com/cnblue/news/end?id=1823007&lfrom=twitter

Shin Hye’s POV: Why do they have to put their real name? They should just put Seju and Mirae. (She pouts)

After reading the news she smiles.

Shin Hye’s POV: I’m happy to read good review on his acting. It’s about time that they see that he can act.

When she further search news about Yong Hwa, a photo of him that she saw really surprised her.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Look at this Oppa.

She shows him the photo of Yong Hwa.

20131105 Yonghwa at the Office of Military Manpower Administration

Manager Jun: Is he going for Military service already?

At that time, Lee Min Ho is already standing at their side.

Min Ho: Who’s going for military service?

Shin Hye was surprised to hear his question. She looked at her manager and then to him again.

Min Ho: Shin Hye-ah, is he someone special to you that’s why you can’t tell me?

Shin Hye: Aniyo Oppa. It’s just someone that I know.

Min Ho: Then who is it? (He noticed her phone)

Shin Hye’s POV: If I will not tell him he will not stop bothering me. But if I will tell him, what will he think of why I’m concerned that Yong is going for military service already?

But before she could decide, Min Ho already took her phone.

Min Ho: Oh! It’s Jung Yong Hwa. Why are you searching about him? Are you…

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Actually Min Ho-ssi I was the one searching for Yong Hwa-ssi.

Min Ho: (Looked at Shin Hye’s stylist) Wae-yo? (He smirked) Do you like him?

Shin Hye’s Stylist: (She blushed) Aniyo! I’m just curious about his drama.

Min Ho: Really?! (He keeps on teasing her) Just admit it. You like him. Why don’t you ask for Shin Hye’s help? (To Shin Hye) Shin Hye-ah, you are close friend with him right?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Shin Hye’s POV: Why is Eonni blushing? Does she really like Yong?

Shin Hye’s Stylist POV: Shin Hye-ah, it’s not what you think. I’m blushing not because of Yong Hwa but the guy in front of us now.

Min Ho: If you are shy to ask for Shin Hye’s help, then why don’t you ask (He saw Min Hyuk) him?

He then calls Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Wae-yo Hyung?

Min Ho: (Put his right hand over his shoulder) Min Hyuk-ah, just now I saw Shin Hye looking at Yong Hwa’s photo on her phone.

Min Hyuk: Mwo?! (He looked at Shin Hye)

Min Ho: Why are you surprised? Don’t tell me you also know?

Min Hyuk: Well Hyung…

Min Ho: Ah! So you knew it too. Then why are you not helping Shin Hye’s stylist?

Min Hyuk: Eh?

Min Ho: Yah! Don’t act anymore. You know that Shin Hye’s stylist like Yong Hwa right?

Min Hyuk: Ah… Deh.

Just then one of the staff of Inheritors interrupts them. Min Ho needs to film his scene with Woo Bin already.

Min Ho: Min Hyuk-ah, go and help her. Araso?

Min Hyuk: Deh Hyung.

When he left already, the confused Min Hyuk asks Shin Hye.

Min Hyuk: What really happened Noona?

Shin Hye: Oppa and I are talking about Yong’s photo when he heard us? He keeps on asking who we are talking about.

Manager Jun: When he saw it was Yong Hwa, he started asking why she is searching about him.

Shin Hye: Good thing Eonni said she was the one searching about Yong.

Min Hyuk: So that’s the reason why he is teasing Noona?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Min Hyuk: I think that’s better. Noona, what will you do if he didn’t believe that it wasn’t you who is searching for Hyung? Will you tell him the truth?

Shin Hye: I don’t know Min Hyuk. I’ll just worry about that when I encounter it again. What I’m worried now is the photo of Yong.

Min Hyuk: What is the photo that you saw Noona?

Shin Hye shows him the photo.

Min Hyuk: He didn’t inform you about it?

Shin Hye: Aniyo! Is he really going for military service?

Min Hyuk: Noona have you forgotten that the four of us promised that we will enter the military service together?

Shin Hye: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Then why is he there?

Min Hyuk: He just went there to inform that he will have to delay his military service for now.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, now you can focus on filming.

Shin Hye: Oppa!

 

Meanwhile at the other side of the filming site, Min Ho is still thinking of his conversation with Shin Hye.

Min Ho’s POV: Is it really Shin Hye’s stylist who searched for that photo? But why is she so concerned with him entering the military service?

 

Later that night, while Yong Hwa is on his way back to their dorm from filming he updates their twitter account.

[06Nov13 @CNBLUE_4]: Everyone!!!! SAT daebak!!!!! Hope you'll get the college that you want to attend!!! And guys, dream higher!!! DREAM HIGH~~~ in that sense ㅋㅋ Taking a proof shot with the actors of Dream High~~~~ Sleep now so you are in good condition tomorrow!!!!! Hwaiting!!!

He also check Shin Hye’s tweet. Because of his busy schedule he doesn’t have time to check it.

[11/04 @ssinz] Osfoora is convenient.. return to iPhone ~ been awhile since I've used it, feels awkward.. keep making typos..ㅠㅠ heehee-

Yong Hwa’s POV: Why is she using her Iphone again? I thought she wanted to just use that for our personal conversion?

Then he noticed their manager watching something on his phone.

Yong Hwa: Hyung what are you watching?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Inheritors. Episode 9 is about to start.

Yong Hwa: Chincha Hyung? Can I see it too?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): But Yong Hwa…

He already took their manager’s phone. And the moment he looked at it the first scene of the episode is the one he dare not want to see.

Yong Hwa bit his lower lip trying to be calm and not throw his manager’s phone.

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): You should have waited for the next scene. (He took his phone from him)

Yong Hwa: I thought since I saw the photos of it already I won’t be affected anymore.

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): It’s just normal to feel that Yong Hwa. Just don’t take it seriously because it’s just acting.

 

Nov 07

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are busy filming again. But both are thinking of something else.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What will I do to celebrate our special day? Should I just re-enact how I confess to her?

(A/N: Yong Hwa’s confession of love for Shin Hye http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/22/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-shinhye )

Shin Hye’s POV: What will I do to celebrate our special day? Should I prefer something special for him like when I agreed to be her yeoja?

(A/N: Shin Hye’s agreed to be Yong Hwa’s yeoja http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/23/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter