From Real to Reel Life? Version 2.0 - It Is Over or It Is Not Yet Over?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
November 2014 – Park’s Residence

After Royal Tailor’s press conference Shin Hye went home to sleep even for an hour or two before heading back to filming of Pinocchio. But when she reached home she doesn’t feel like sleeping.

Shin Hye: I should be sleeping but I don’t feel like sleeping.

So, instead of sleeping she got her laptop and decided to just write something. She clicked a specific site and smile after noticing something.

Shin Hye: Let’s see your reaction with what I’ve written.

She smiles reading his additional entries especially with the last part.

Shin Hye: There’s more to come? Let’s see what’s that more to come.

She clicked the next chapter and while reading it put some input too.

When he mentioned about Japan, she remember the airport incident last July.

Start of Flashback>>>

Shin Hye came to the airport early. Like her last month trip to Shanghai, they took some photos at the airport. These photos will be included in the photo book that her management will release next year.

When they were done with the photo taking she sent message to Min Hyuk.

Shin Hye’s KKT Message: Min Hyuk-ah, I’m at the airport now. Are you here now or already leaving? I’m heading to the VIP Lounge too.

It only takes a minute when she received a reply from Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk’s KKT Message: Noona we are still here. Don’t go there yet. Tell me where you are and I’ll meet you.

Shin Hye’s POV: Why can’t we just meet inside the VIP Lounge area? Are there other celebrities there? Could it be?

She was interrupted by her manager.

Shin Hye’s Female Manager: Shin Hye-ah, we can go now to the VIP Lounge area.

Shin Hye: Eonni, can you go first. I’ll just go and by something.

Shin Hye’s Female Manager: Sure but he will accompany you. Just in case some fans will see you. I heard CN Blue boys are also leaving today for Japan.

Shin Hye: They are Eonni. Actually I’m meeting Min Hyuk.

Shin Hye’s Female Manager: Mwo? Are you sure you would want to meet him in public?

Shin Hye: Eonni, its Min Hyuk that I’m meeting so there’s nothing to worry about that. Also, I’m sure we’ll also meet the rest of the boys at the VIP Lounge area.

Shin Hye’s Female Manager: If that’s the case, I think we shouldn’t go there anymore.

Shin Hye: If we do that, wouldn’t it be more suspicious if instead of staying there to wait I’ll roam around? I’m sure people know that they are already there.

Shin Hye’s Female Manager: You have a point there. Ok, we will wait for you outside the lounge area just to make sure that there no media or fans.

She nods at her manager. They all left first except for Shin Hye one of the male staff of her management. She starts to walk when she heard one of the managers of FNC.

FNC Manager: Isn’t that Shin Hye?

Then she heard Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Where? (Acting as if he doesn’t know that she’s coming from that area) Oh! It’s Noona.

She smiled the moment she saw him.

Shin Hye’s POV: Aigoo! Look at this kid, acting as if he doesn’t know that I’m coming.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah!

Min Hyuk: Noona!

They just smile at each other. They both know that it’s not safe to hug in that place. Though for sure there won’t be any romantic issue between them but because of one common person they can’t do that.

FNC Manager: Shin Hye!

Their manager greeted her. Manager Jun is a close friend of him so they would meet once in a while. Also, he was the one who came with Yong Hwa during their Heartstrings fan meeting in Japan.

Shin Hye: Oppa. Annyeonghaseyo. Are you going with them?

FNC Manager: Deh. When FT Island boys are not busy I usually go with them for their overseas shows. How about you?

Shin Hye: I’m having my fan meeting in Osaka tomorrow and then Tokyo the next day.

FNC Manager: Ah so you’re busy with overseas activities too.

Shin Hye: Deh.

FNC Manager: Who’s going with you? If only Jun is still with you.

Shin Hye: I’m with my manager from our agency. I also miss Jun Oppa but I don’t want to stop him from what he wanted to do.

FNC Manager: He told me that you support his decision.

Shin Hye: He may not be my manager now but he will always be part of my family.

He nods.

Shin Hye’s POV: If only Jun Oppa is here maybe things are not like this now.

She doesn’t want to think of what could have happened so she talk to Min Hyuk.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, so what are you busy at?

Min Hyuk: As usual Noona with our tour but not as busy as Hyung.

Shin Hye: I heard about that.

Min Hyuk: You heard?

Shin Hye’s POV: Of course! Since when did I stop reading about him?

She noticed Min Hyuk’s mischievous.

Shin Hye: Yah! Why are you smiling?

Min Hyuk: I’m just happy to know that you are still updated about Hyung.

Shin Hye: Is there something wrong with that?

Min Hyuk: Well…

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, you know where Yong stand in my life. So, of course I still see to it that I know what’s happening to him.

Min Hyuk: Really?

Shin Hye’s POV: Aigoo this kid! Is he acting like Joon Hee now trying to be a cupid for Lee Shin & Gyu Won?

Min Hyuk’s POV: Noona-ah, can you be like Lee Shin & Gyu Won after a year when she left for London?

They both just smile at each other as if understanding what they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter