CNBlue Storm Day 1: My Secret Confession (Part 4)

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: CN Blue Storm Day 1

Yong Hwa's parents are present Yong Hwa sings Because I Miss You, Y Why, and You've Fallen for Me Park Shin Hye watch the concert Confession Day in Korea    

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye stops and told her manager and stylist that she'll just follow them at the parking area. She then greets Yong Hwa's mother and father. 

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo Aunty. Uncle. 

YH's Father: Hello Shin Hye. (Then look at her wife) Yeobo, I'll go first. I'll just see both of you later at the waiting room. 

He left the two and went to the waiting room. 

YH's Mother: Shin Hye are you leaving already? You're not going to see Yong first? I haven't seen you for a long time now. I hope we could talk just for a few minutes if you're not busy. 

Shin Hye really plans to go home already but after hearing what Yong Hwa's Mother said, she decided to just go with her first. 

Shin Hye: Aniyo Aunty. It's ok. I would love to talk to you too. 

YH's Mother: Chongmallyo? 

Shin Hye: Ne, Aunty. I'll just call my manager to inform him that we'll be going to meet Yong and the other guys first. 

Shin Hye inform her manager and after that they walk together to the waiting room. At the waiting room, all the family members of CN Blue boys are already there. Then Yong Hwa's father arrives. 

YH's Father: Chukadurimnida!! You've done a great show. 

Jung Shin/Jong Hyun/Min Hyuk: Kamsahamnida Aboeji. 

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida Appa. Where's Umma? 

SH's Father: They'll be coming in a minute. 

Yong Hwa: They? (He's wondering who's with her umma)

Then Yong Hwa's Mother and Shin Hye enters the room. Shin Hye notice that only the family member (and the staff) were there. They are all looking at her. She's now thinking of leaving since she already talked with Yong Hwa's mother. But Min Hyuk suddenly calls her. 

Min Hyuk: Shin Hye Eonni! (He smile and wave his hand to her) 

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk! 

Min Hyuk then walks towards Shin Hye. He grabs Shin Hye's hand and leads her to where his family are seating. 

Min HyuK: Appa, Umma, Noona. This is Shin Hye Eonni. 

Min Hyuk's Family: Annyeonghaseyo Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo. Mr. Kang, Mrs. Kang, Eonni.

MH's sister: Min Hyuk-ah, why are you calling Shin Hye Eonni? It should be Noona.

Min Hyuk: That's how I call her in Heartstrings. And she doesn't mind if I call her Eonni.

MH's sister: Is that right Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Ne Eonni.

Min Hyuk: See? And I'm the only one allowed to call her Eonni.

Jung Shin and Jong Hyun also introduce Shin Hye to their parents. They are all seated in one area of the waiting room while Yong Hwa and his parents are still talking on the other side. Then Min Hyuk's sister suddenly said something to her father. 

MH's sister: Appa, Min Hyuk is right when he said that Shin Hye is beautiful. 

MH's Father: Ne. (then look at Shin Hye) 

Shin Hye: Kamsahamnida (her cheek blush, feeling shy with their compliment) 

MH's Sister: Your boyfriend is a lucky guy. 

Shin Hye: I don't have a boyfriend Eonni. 

MH's Mother: Mwo? How could that be? 

Shin Hye: I think no one is interested in me. (She smiles shyly)

MH's Sister: Wae-yo? You have these guys here. Yah! Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, Jong Hyun. Don't you find Shin Hye beautiful? 

Jong Hyun: Noona, of course we find her beautiful. Actually not only physically, she's also a woman with a beautiful heart.

Jung Shin: Not only that she's also talented. She could actually pass as our 5th member. 

MH's Sister: Then, how come she doesn't have a boyfriend? 

Shin Hye is just smiling while listening to their conversation. 

Min Hyuk: Noona, we like her as our chingu. But as a girlfriend we cannot because... 

He was interrupted by Yong Hwa. His parents and Yong Hwa now join them.  

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk! (Looking at him with a "stop it" look. Then he sits on the arm chair of the couch beside Shin Hye while his parents join her on the couch)

Min Hyuk: Hyung, can you answer Noona's question.

Min Hyuk's POV: Hyung, now is your time. Pali! 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

MH's Sister: Yong Hwa, Shin Hye said that she don't have a boyfriend because she thinks no one is interested on her. Don't you think she's a perfect girlfriend? 

Yong Hwa: Ne, she is. 

Then Yong Hwa's mother asks him. 

YH's Mother: Really? Then why don't you ask her to be your girlfriend? 

Now all the people in the waiting room are looking at him, including the concert staff behind them who heard what his mother asked him. Shin Hye is not looking at him. 

Yong Hwa's POV: Yah, how will I answer this? 

Shin Hye's POV: Yong, pali answer. Just say we are friends. We are just friends right? 

Then Shin Hye's phone ring. She excused herself and answers her phone. It was her manager. Shin Hye then said... 

Shin Hye: Choesonghamnida. I really have to leave now. My manager and stylist are waiting for me at the car park.  

YH's Father: Its ok Shin Hye. I think we also need to leave now. These guys still need to practice and check the technical problems they encounter during the show today. 

Yong Hwa felt relieved. The other CN Blue guys notice this and were a bit disappointed.

They all walk to the car park area. When they reached the car park area, they all said their goodbyes. Shin Hye and Yong Hwa look at each other and smile.  Min Hyuk's family brought their own car. Jung Shin's parents will send Jong Hyun's parents to their hotel. Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun's parents were supposed to be sent to the hotel using CN Blue's car. But Shin Hye offer to send Yong Hwa's parents to their hotel so Jong Hyun's parents take Jung Shin parents car instead. When Yong Hwa's parents reached the hotel... 

YH's Father: Kamsahamnida Shin Hye. (He also said thank you to Shin Hye's stylist. Then went to the driver's side to say thank you to Shin Hye's manager)

YH's Mother: Kamsahamnida Shin Hye. Will you be watching again tomorrow? 

Shin Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter