CNBlue Storm Day 2: Happy Birthday Eomeoni (Part 1)

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: CN Blue Storm Day 2

Yong Hwa's parents are present and its his Mother's Birthday Yong Hwa sings Because I Miss You, Y Why, and You've Fallen for Me Park Shin Hye had a CF so she didn't watch the concert After the concert they went out for dinner

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

It's the second day of CN Blue Storm Concert, Yong Hwa is already awake and reading the fans comments about their last night concert. Then he decided to check their twitter account. Since they only follow 4 people, the first tweet he saw in their timeline was Shin Hye's tweet.

Shin Hye's tweet: First time I am having a schedule this early at dawn.. I can do it.......

Yong Hwa's POV: So, you didn't really sleep well... (With a smirk smile)

Min Hyuk who just got off from bed saw the smile on Yong Hwa's face while looking at the monitor of the computer. Without Yong Hwa noticing him, he is already at his back and he saw that he was reading Shin Hye's tweet. Then he move back a bit so that he wouldn't know that he saw it already.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, at this early you're already monitoring Shin Hye Eonni?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Aniyo! I'm checking fans comments on our concert last night.

Min Hyuk: Chong-mal-lyo?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Look. (Showing to Min Hyuk the screen)

Min Hyuk: Hmmm... Can I see? (He then click the other tab and it shows the twitter account of Shin Hye) So you're just also checking Shin Hye Eonni's comment right? (Smiling like saying to him "gotcha hyung")

Yong Hwa: Ne. (Then he look at Min Hyuk) Yah! What's with that smile?

Min HyuK: Mwo? Nothing Hyung. I'll wake up Jung Shin and Jong Hyun Hyung first. You just continue checking Shin Hye Eonni's comment first. Oh, mianhe, I mean the fans comments first (While smiling mischievously)

Yong Hwa: Yah! Min Hyuk!

But Min Hyuk just left him. 

Shin Hye at that time is already at the venue of her CF shoot. It's an outdoor shoot. They are still waiting for the set to be ready. The staff asked Shin Hye to stay first inside her car. While waiting she's browsing her phone. But her manager notice that her eyes are almost half close.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye, you didn't sleep well last night? You look so sleepy. I told you to sleep early right?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. (She opens her eyes wide)

Manager Jun: Then why do you look so sleepy? Look at your eyes, even if you try to make them bigger it still shows that you are sleepy.

Shin Hye: Chong-mal-lyo? (Then she looks at her face in the mirror) It's all because of you Oppa, Yong and Hongki.

Manager Jun: Mwo? Why is it me? You said Hongki too?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Manager Jun: But you should not blame us. You should blame Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Wae-yo?

Manager Jun: He was the one who did that not us.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Then the staff of the CF's knocks on their door to tell them that everything is ready now. She was left with those words of her manager again.

After having their lunch the CN Blue boys already went to the concert venue to do some rehearsal again. After 2 hours of practicing, they are now having their snacks while finalizing their repertoire for the night.

Yong Hwa: Ok, this will be the sequence of our performance tonight....

1) Intuition

2) Ready N Go

3) Voice

4) Love Girl

5) Love Revolution

6) Sweet Holiday

7) Imagine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter