Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's Misunderstanding Part 2

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 December 2012

- CN Blue Recording for KBS Go Show (Dec 4)

- Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk for KDrama Star Awards (Dec 6)

- CN Blue SBS Inkigayo 700th Special (Dec 7)

- Shin Hye Strong Heart recording (Dec 14)

- CN Blue BLUE NIGHT in Seoul (Dec 15 & 16)

- Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun for Running Man (Dec 18)

- Shin Hye filming for FBND (Dec 19)

- CN Blue in Japan (Dec 23-25)

- CN Blue KBS, SBS and MBC Year-end Performance (Dec 28-31)

- Shin Hye KBS Drama Awards (Dec 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Dec 1-31)

- Shin Hye's photo shoot for latest drama Flower Boy Next Door

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye stay at home. She doesn't have any schedule for the day. Good for her because she barely slept the whole night thinking of what to reply with Yong Hwa's message or if she should even reply.

She doesn't know what to do. She knows she shouldn't reply now because she's still not feeling good with his reply. She wanted to forget everything first. She wants to relax so she went out with her friends. They just drive around Seoul and went to a coffee shop.

She was about to sleep when she saw a tweet from CN Blue.

@CNBLUE_4: I met Juniel not for “Fool” but as MC and Singer! Dehet k It was so much fun MCing after a while! Hwaiting to you too, Juniel! Babho~ I’m a babho~ pic.twitter.com/fzZ0uRLp

Shin Hye: Yes, you are a fool Yong. How can you come up with a reason like that to me! Aissh!!!

The next few days, Shin Hye still didn't reply Yong Hwa. She kept herself away from browsing the Internet to focus on her exam. 

She was on her way for a recording when she updates her twitter account.

[TRANS 12/12 @ssinz] I'm on my way to do after recording even though I did terrible on my test. I can’t give up my grade this semester. Good luck on Flower Boy Next Door and the Present in the Room Number 7

She also checked if there's any tweet from CN Blue.

[Dec 11 @CNBLUE_4]: Everyone, we are at our last minute preparation for the concert! kk Thehet,, hahaha kk Everyone please beware of the colds. Because you guys are the power for us at the concert.. haha Please look forward to it!!!

Shin Hye: Is it Yong who tweeted this? But why does he look so sad? Could it because I haven't replied to him?

She then decided to browse the Internet to check more about them. That's when she saw a fan account from someone who attended the recording for SBS Inkigayo.

The fan said that though they know the song that Yong Hwa sang with IU and Kikwang is a mellow song, they still want to see a smiling Yong Hwa when he performs. 

She searched for the video and watch it.

Shin Hye: Mian Yong. Am I the reason why you are like that?

Manager Jun who is pretending to be listening to music actually heard her.

Manager Jun's POV: I guess it's time for me to do something.

After her recording, Shin Hye told her manager that she want to straight home to rest.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, the car is sent for repair.

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Manager Jun: I didn’t inform you because I don’t want to disturb you. It will take two more hours to get it fix.

Shin Hye: Then we have to wait here? 

Manager Jun: Deh. But you can go first. 

Shin Hye: Really? Did you call a taxi for me Oppa?

Manager Jun: Ani! I won't let you take the taxi alone. I called someone to fetch you here. (He smile mischievously)

Shin Hye: Oppa? What's with that smile? Don't tell me.

Manager Jun: Don't worry. (He said in a whisper) It's not Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Then who?

Manager Jun: You'll know later. 

A few minutes later, a car came. The car is not familiar with Shin Hye and he can't clearly see who is driving the car.

Shin Hye: Oppa?

Manager Jun: Just take the front seat. You wouldn't want him to look like your driver right?

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Her manager opens the car and push Shin Hye slightly to enter it. She can't clearly see who is driving the car as he is wearing a dark sunglass, a sweat shirt with hood and a baseball cap underneath it. 

They left the place and she is still looking at the guy. Then, she noticed that the way they are taking is not going to her home.

Shin Hye: I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong way.

But the guy didn't reply.

Shin Hye: Who are you? Did Oppa get the wrong person? (She hits the guys arm) Stop this now!

The guy removed his sunglass.

Min Hyuk: Eonni!

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk!

Min Hyuk: Ani! It's Jun Hee. Kekeke.

Shin Hye: Why are you the one who fetch me? And where are you taking me?

Min Hyuk: Lee Shin Hyung is busy now so he can't fetch you.

Shin Hye: What a lame excuse. (She pouts)

Min Hyuk: That’s why the ever reliable and handsome Jun Hee is here for you.

Shin Hye: You know, it would really have been better if Gyu Won ended up with Jun Hee than Lee Shin. 

Min Hyuk: Chincha Eonni?!

Shin Hye: Deh!

Min Hyuk: But Jun Hee only belongs to his Natasha. 

Shin Hye: Aigoo! You're so cute! 

Min Hyuk: I know Eonni!

Shin Hye: Why do you keep on calling me Eonni? It should be Noona right?

Min Hyuk: I prefer Eonni. You will always be my Gyu Won Eonni.

Shin Hye: Araso! (She noticed they enter a place she's not familiar with) Wait, where are we? This isn't our home and neither your dorm.

Min Hyuk: You'll know later. (He handed her something) Eonni, wear this cap and scarf. 

Shin Hye: Wae-yo?

Min Hyuk: Would you want people to see us together? Remember the scandals?

Shin Hye: Araso!

Shin Hye wear the disguise while Min Hyuk sends a message to inform Jung Shin that they are already at the car park area. 

After Shin Hye finished, they went out of the car and walk to the elevator. Shin Hye noticed that Min Hyuk doesn't look at ease. He keeps on looking around.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, Gwaenchana?

Min Hyuk: Deh!

Shin Hye: But you don't look fine. Are you afraid that if people see us and Yong will found out, he will get mad at you?

Min Hyuk: Deh.

Shin Hye: Don't mind him. I would prefer that they will see us together than him.

Min Hyuk: Eonni?

Shin Hye: Mian. I'm just really upset with him.

Min Hyuk: I know Eonni. Don't worry I'm sure after this you'll be fine.

Shin Hye: Are you sure about that?

Min Hyuk: Deh.

Min Hyuk felt relieve because they took the elevator alone. Well actually if Shin Hye didn't take a bit long to wear her disguise they would have taken the elevator with people who know them.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, whose place is this?

Min Hyuk: You'll see when we get inside Eonni.

When they enter, the first thing that Shin Hye noticed is the Heartstrings clay collection in their living room.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah… is this your new dorm?

Min Hyuk: (He was surprised that she know that they have a new dorm) Eonni! You knew already? Did Hyung tell you about it?

Shin Hye: Ani! I just heard somewhere. Thanks to them if not until now I wouldn't know. (She pouts)

Min Hyuk: Eonni, I think he didn't mean it. He will let you know. 

Shin Hye: Yeah! He's just busy right? (She said a bit sarcastic)

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye!

Shin Hye: Jong Hyun-ah! (She saw Jung Shin) Jung Shin!

Jung Shin: Noona!

Shin Hye: So, this is your new dorm? Is this the reason why you bring me here Min Hyuk?

Min Hyuk: Ani!

Shin Hye: Don't tell me?

Jong Hyun: We won't meddle with that. 

Shin Hye: Then, why am I here?

Jung Shin: To fulfil your promise.

Shin Hye: My promise.

Jung Shin: Let’s go to the kitchen. 

When they reach the kitchen, there are ingredients on the table.

Jong Hyun: You promise that you will cook kimchi pancake for us right? 

Jung Shin: We know that you're busy and we are too. 

Jong Hyun: When we found out that you'll be free after your recording, we prepare all this. 

Shin Hye: Wait! Are you saying me that Jun Oppa is part of this?

Min Hyuk: Deh.

Shin Hye: So it means our car?

Jong Hyun: It's perfectly fine. 

Shin Hye: I should have noticed it when he didn't tell me who will fetch me. 

Jung Shin: Don't get mad at Hyung.

Shin Hye: Ani. I think it's also good, hitting two birds with one stone.

Jung Shin: Eh?

Shin Hye: First, I can cook for you to fulfil my promise. Second, at least I saw your new dorm. I thought I wouldn't see it. (She sound sad)

Jong Hyun: (He changed the topic to lighten the mood) Can you also teach us how to do it? At least we can do it ourselves next time.

Shin Hye: Sure! Actually I already teach... (She sighed) Forget about it. Lets start now.

Shin Hye's POV: Where is Yong? Isn't he supposed to be here? 

She started to show them how to cook the kimchi pancake. While she is doing it, Jong Hyun winked at Min Hyuk. 

Min Hyuk: Eonni, I'll just go to the bathroom. 

Shin Hye: You want us to wait for you to see next step?

Min Hyuk: Ani! Go ahead.

He went to the bathroom and called someone. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter