They Are In Love... Apart or Together!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 September 2013

- Yong Hwa’s Future Choice Script Reading (Sep 04)

- Shin Hye left Korea for Heirs US Filming (Sep 06)

- CN Blue's Blue Moon World Tour in Guangzhou, China (Sep 07)

- Min Hyuk left Korea for Heirs US Filming (Sep 11)

- Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun attend the 3rd Annual Sharing Happiness Awards Ceremony (Sep 12)

- Yong Hwa leaving for Jeju for Future Choice Filming (Sep 24)

- Min Hyuk back from Heirs US Filming (Sep 25)

- Shin Hye back from Heirs US Filming (Sep 27)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Tour Shanghai, China (Sep 30)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Sep01-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye: (Look at him) Why is it if I'm the one doing this you seem not to worry about it? But when it's you telling about me, you're always watching what to say?

Yong Hwa: What do you mean? (He looked worried when he saw the sadness in her eyes)

Shin Hye: Why can't you freely say about our friendship? That’s one of the reasons why some fans doubt if we're really friends.

Yong Hwa: (Hug her) Shin-ah, you know that I'm doing this to protect you. I don't want you to receive hate mentions again on your twitter account.

Shin Hye: I understand Yong. It's just that sometimes I hope you can at least show them that we are really friends.

Yong Hwa: I may not publicly show it Shin but I give them hints. 

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Did you do something again other than the snowboarding video?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo! It's not me. I'm not sure if it's just coincidence or if faith is just really on our side.

Shin Hye: What do you mean?

Yong Hwa: Look at these photos?

Shin Hye: Mwo?! You also went for a healing trip on a yacht?

Yong Hwa: (He nods) It is for FNC Magazine’s third issue. Ours is more of a pictorial though.

Shin Hye: But still… Why a pictorial like that? When did you have your photo shoot for that?

Yong Hwa: Last July.

Shin Hye: Same as when we filmed too (She looked at him) Yong?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I have no idea about it. I don’t have a say on the concept of the magazine photo shoot.

Shin Hye: I understand. I don’t think you have also a say on your photo shoot for BangBang. (She remember something) How about the camping concept for your Feel Good Music video?

Yong Hwa: Definitely not my idea too.

Shin Hye: If not…

Yong Hwa: (Hug her) Don’t think about it too much. I told you faith is on our side.

Shin Hye: I hope so Yong.

He then got his phone and plays a song. He sings a long with it.  

Yong Hwa: When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
Cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl, you’re amazing
Just the way you are

He looks straight to her eyes and kisses her.

Yong Hwa: I love you Shin.

Shin Hye: I love you Yong.

Yong Hwa: Did you like the song?

Shin Hye: Deh! Why suddenly you sing a Bruno Mars' song?

Yong Hwa: Nothing. I just feel like listening and singing to it. (Looked at her)  Because for me you are amazing just the way you are.

Shin Hye: Awww! My sweet namja.

Yong Hwa: And I started listening to his songs lately.

Shin Hye: I also like his songs.

(A/N: In an interview of CN Blue in the September 2013 Issue 25Ans Magazine, Yong Hwa mentioned that during that time he listen to Bruno Mars songs http://cnbluestorm.com/2013/08/04/scanstrans-cnblue-special-focus-qa-in-25ans-mag-sept-2013/ )

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I heard that you had a photo shoot with Haruma Miura.

Shin Hye nods.

Yong Hwa: How was it?

Shin Hye: We had fun and I like the concept of our photo shoot. 

Yong Hwa: Really?! Do you have a copy of it?

Shin Hye: Wait I'll check online. (She got her phone) Here! I found the link. (She clicked the link)

They both check the photos. Aside from the photos, Yong Hwa also read the interview.

Ceci Magazine 2013 September issue

[Rough Trans] ~ Ceci Sept Issue Park Shin Hye x Haruma Miura Interview (Partial Translation)

Shin Hye: Japanese actors seem to have more freedom on matters such as disclosing love relationship, marrying at young age as compared to Korea. What’s your view on this?

Miura: I won’t make known to the public even if I’m in love. The biggest reason is, I have no wish to affect the work piece when filming a melodrama. Do not want (my) personal life to interfere with (my) work. Also, I do not want to bring inconvenience to the staff around (me). What’s your view then, Park Shin Hye san?

Shin Hye: “I feel the same too. An actor/actress in love will highlight the actor/actress themselves. The attention given to the role played will actually be dispersed and reduced. If (I’m) in love, it’s not Actress Park Shin Hye, but turned into Lady Park Shin Hye. As this is a job, there’s still a need to account to (my) co-star isn’t it? (I) do not want others to get hurt because of me. Do not want to see unpleasant situations. Wish to know what’s the ideal type and criterion of being in love for Haruma san? Perhaps not only Japanese fans, Korean fans too want to know the answer.

Miura: (I’ve) always said that (I) like girls with black hair in Japan. This is because till now, the common feature for the girls whom I like before are all of non-dyed black, straight hair. For future relationship, hope that (I) could meet someone who will be supportive of me, giving me strength. Shin Hye san, do you have ideal type or any special view on marriage too?

Shin Hye: Since young (I’ve) always feel that marriage is a very romantic thing. If I were to get married, hope to live just like (my) mother and father as (I’ve) grown up well with their love and concern. Gained lots of love from (my) parents. Hence, I want to give my children such a harmonious family too. Have too much of such thoughts, (I) have even thought of getting married at age 23, but I have already passed that age, disappointing ah~ (Laugh)

Yong Hwa smile after reading that part.

Shin Hye: Why are you smiling?

Yong Hwa: (Move her closer to him) Nothing Lady Park Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Lady Park Shin Hye?!

Yong Hwa: You're in love with me right? So, you're not actress Park Shin Hye but my Lady Park Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: (She smiles after realizing that he meant about her interview) Deh! My Man Jung Yong Hwa. 

Yong Hwa: (Kiss her forehead) Are you still disappointed because you didn't get married at the age of 23?

Shin Hye: Aniyo.

Yong Hwa: Are you sure?

Shin Hye: I just mentioned that in my interview for fun but I assure you that I'm not serious about it. (She looked at him) I may not get married at the age that I hope but I'm sure I'll have a family like my parents. 

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, that one I can promise to you it will happen. (He smiles at her and kiss her on the lips) Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

Yong Hwa: When are you leaving for your US filming?

Shin Hye: This coming Friday.

Yong Hwa: I'm leaving on Thursday for Guangzhou, China. I won't be able to go with you at the airport.

Shin Hye: I understand Yong and I know you wouldn't dare go send me off that day. 

Yong Hwa: (Look at her) Are you sure?

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: (He laugh) I'm just teasing you. But if I'm here on that day (Look at her again) I might really do that.

Shin Hye: Really?! 

Yong Hwa: I won't see you for three weeks. I will take all the chances to be with you. (He sighs) If only it's not that far.

Shin Hye: Yong... Three weeks will pass so fast. I'm sure you wouldn't notice that I'm back already. Also, you have your filming to keep you busy.

Yong Hwa: That's one of the reasons why I suddenly feel good accepting this drama.

Shin Hye: That's my namja. (She pinches his cheek) When will you start filming?

Yong Hwa: I'm not yet sure but we will have our script reading before we leave for China.

Shin Hye: Really?! Are you excited? Nervous?

Yong Hwa: Honestly, I don't know how to feel. 

Shin Hye: Yong...

Yong Hwa: Don't worry, I'll promise you that you'll be proud of me with this drama.

Shin Hye: You don't have to prove me anything Yong. I'm already proud of all you in every thing that you do.

 

Sep 04

After his script reading, he went straight to Park's Residence.

Shin Won: Yong Hwa! I heard you have a new drama.

Yong Hwa: Deh Hyung. I just came from our script reading.

Shin Won: How was it?

Yong Hwa: It's ok Hyung.

Shin Won's POV: Ok?! What's with that answer? He doesn't look excited with his new drama at all. I think this has something to do with Heirs.

Shin Won: Shin Hye left for her filming. I'm not sure what time she will be back.

Yong Hwa: Oh! Maybe that's why she's not answering my messages and call. 

Shin Won: You can wait for her here. 

Yong Hwa: It's ok Hyung, I'll just come back tomorrow morning. 

Shin Won: Ok. I'll just tell Shin Hye that you came.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Hyung.

 

Sep 05

They were already inside the airplane going to Guangzhou, China. They took the night flight.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, are you going to sleep?

Yong Hwa: (He nods) Wae?

Min Hyuk: It's only a three hours flight Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah, you know me. I love sleeping if I have the time. 

Min Hyuk: Araso Hyung. I let you sleep. I knew you went to see Shin Hye Noona early this morning.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! You know?

Min Hyuk: I message her this morning.

Yong Hwa: Why?

Min Hyuk: Hyung I'm just checking if she reached home safe. I left our filming site early. She's still filming that time. So, did you really visit Noona?

Yong Hwa: Araso. You're right. I did visit her.

Min Hyuk: So, how was your farewell talk? (He smile)

Start of Flashback>>>

Yong Hwa is not a morning person but around six in the morning he was already up. He got his phone and saw a message from Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye's KKT Message: Hello Yong. Mian because I didn’t reply to your message and answer your call. We are busy filming as we are leaving two days from now.  I just reached home. I know you're sleeping already. Take a rest now. I'm not sure if I'll be able to meet you before leaving for US. I don't have filming tomorrow but I have a schedule after lunch. I know you're also leaving China. Take care and I will miss you.

Yong Hwa checks the time of her message. It's already midnight when she sent her message. An idea came up to him. 

Shin Hye wake up past nine in the morning.

Shin Hye: Oh! I slept quite long than usual. Can I still go for a morning run? I don't think so. I need to leave after lunch. 

She took a shower and headed downstairs to prepare her breakfast. Her parents probably left already to go to their restaurant. On her way to the kitchen, she smells something.

Shin Hye: Hmmmm... Is Umma still here?

When she reached the kitchen, she was surprise to see the person cooking.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: (Looks behind him and see Shin Hye) Shin! Good morning!

Shin Hye: What are you doing here at this time of the day? You don't usually wake up early right?

Yong Hwa: For your first question, I'm here to prepare breakfast for my Jagiya. I know she's tired lately due to her late night filming. Second, I can wake up early if it's for someone important and I love. (He wink at her)

Shin Hye: (She giggles) How sweet. (She walks towards him and look at what he is cooking) So, what is the thoughtful and sweet namja cooking for his yeoja?

Yong Hwa: I'm not a good cook so I just prepare some kimchi pancakes and miso soup. 

Shin Hye: That's all?

Yong Hwa: On my way here, I also bought some bread and of course our favorite Iced Americano.

Shin Hye: Iced Americano at this time?

Yong Hwa: We will have that after breakfast. 

Shin Hye: Are you done cooking?

Yong Hwa: Done! Will these all be enough for our breakfast? 

Shin Hye: Good enough. Shall we eat now?

Yong Hwa: After you my Lady. (He start to sing their song Lady)

Shin Hye: Why are you singing that?

Yong Hwa: Nothing! I just remember our song Lady.

Shin Hye: Really?

Yong Hwa: (He nods) Shall we eat now my Lady Park Shin Hye. (He winked at her and smile)

Shin Hye: Of course. (She smile at him)

After their breakfast, they spend time together. Yong Hwa volunteers to drive for Shin Hye to her schedule after lunch. Then he went back to their dorm to prepare his things.

End of Flashback<<<

Min Hyuk: (Tap his shoulder) Don't worry Hyung I'll take care of Noona there. Remember I'll be filming with them too.

Yong Hwa: (He smile) I'm depending on you Min Hyuk. 

Min Hyuk: Nothing to worry Hyung. I'll be your eye there. (He wink)

 

Sep 06

CN Blue just finished their visit to Samsung Store in Guangzhou. They are on their way to the press conference when Min Hyuk shows to Yong Hwa the tweet of Shin Hye.

[06Sep13 @ssinz]: The director said he has opened the hell gate for us. Now I am.. Heading towards there.. Poof.. Shall be back soon...^-^ Eun-sang ah.. Don't be afraid!! Kkk

Min Hyuk: Noona is leaving for US today. Aren't you going to call her?

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah, I already call her this morning. I'm sure their travelling now.

The boys then reached the venue for Blue Moon press conference in Guangzhou.

Later that night they had their rehearsals.

 

Sep 07

While waiting for their breakfast, the three boys notice that Yong Hwa is busy with his phone. 

Jong Hyun: Checking on Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jong Hyun: Are you checking if she already arrives in LA?

Yong Hwa: (He nods) But I can't see any photo of her.

Jong Hyun: Maybe they haven't arrived there yet?

Yong Hwa: If she was already at the airport during her last tweet, they should reach LA already. 

Jung Shin: Hyung, you have to consider the time difference between Korea and LA. 

Yong Hwa: Korea is 16 hours ahead of LA. So she should be in there now.

Min Hyuk: Hyung is right. Noona already reached LA. 

Jung Shin: How did you know? 

Min Hyuk: Look at this! (He shows the photos)

Jong Hyun: She looks happy. Is it her first time there?

Min Hyuk: I think so.

Jung Shin: I know she's there for filming but staying there for three weeks is cool.

Min Hyuk: I'll be there too. (He smile)

Jung Shin: Yah! We know! Don't try to make us feel jealous. 

Jong Hyun: Speaking of jealous. Is Yong Hwa's face now like a jealous or worried namja?

They all look at Yong Hwa who is focus on looking at Min Hyuk's phone.

Min Hyuk: (To Yong Hwa) Hyung Gwaenchana?

Yong Hwa: Deh! Let's eat now.

They eat but still notice the sudden change in his mood. They are almost done eating when Yong Hwa's phone vibrates. He looks at it and then smile.

Yong Hwa: I'll go back to our room first.

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa nods and left them.

Jung Shin: Good thing he is smiling now. I wonder what he saw to make him looked worried or jealous.

Jong Hyun: There's only one way to know. Min Hyuk-ah, let's check your phone. 

Min Hyuk gave his phone to Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun: (He scrolls the site that Yong Hwa checked) I'm sure there's something he saw that... (He stops) I knew it!

Jung Shin: Wae Hyung?

Jong Hyun showed them the photo.

Jung Shin: Omo! It’s a jealous look!

Min Hyuk: Noona just make her namja in jealous mode again.

Inside their hotel room, Yong Hwa is now talking to Shin Hye. He calls her.

Yong Hwa: Are you in your hotel room now?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. We’re still inside the van on our way there.

Yong Hwa: How was your travel?

Shin Hye: It's quite long. 

Yong Hwa: Did you sleep?

Shin Hye: For a few hours but then I decided to just watch some movies.

Yong Hwa: How is the weather there? Is it that hot?

Shin Hye: A bit but still tolerable. I don't know during filming though.

Yong Hwa: Ah Chincha?!

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, why are you suddenly asking that?

Yong Hwa: Nothing. Is there something wrong if I ask my yeoja if she's ok?

Shin Hye: There's nothing wrong about it. But the way you are asking I know something is wrong. 

Yong Hwa: What's wrong with the way I asked?

Shin Hye: You saw the fan photos during my arrival here right?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: You saw what I'm wearing right?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: And you don't like it?

Yong Hwa: Deh! I mean Aniyo!

Shin Hye: Aigoo! Yong don't deny it. You're too obvious.

Yong Hwa: Araso! I don't like it.

Shin Hye: Wae-yo? I thought you said it's ok for me to wear something like this. I think you even said that if I have it then show it.

Yong Hwa: Did I say that?

Shin Hye: Not to me but...

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin?!

Shin Hye: Deh! 

Yong Hwa: What did he tell you? I'll make sure to talk to him.

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, I don't see anything wrong if he told me that. 

Yong Hwa: If he didn't tell you about it, you wouldn't wear something like that. 

Shin Hye: You think so?

Yong Hwa: Deh! It is like you got the assurance that it’s ok for me if you wear that. 

Shin Hye: Isn't it true?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah...

Shin Hye: Araso. Don't think about it anymore. You need to focus on your show tonight. Give them the best show. 

Yong Hwa: We will. (He sighs) I already miss you.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! I miss you too.

Yong Hwa: Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe. 

Just after ending their conversation, Shin Hye reached their destination already. 

Shin Hye's Stylist: So are we still going around first after our lunch?

Shin Hye: Of course Eonni!

Shin Hye's Stylist: Are you sure? He (pointing at her phone) won't get jealous?

Shin Hye: He won't.

Shin Hye's Stylist: Really?!

Shin Hye: (She nods) But I think Oppa will be busy with his phone.

Shin Hye's Stylist: Jun Oppa?

Shin Hye smile.

Manager Jun: (Look at his phone) It's starting now. Shin Hye-ah, where are we going later? Need to update a certain namja in China. 

Later that night, in Guangzhou China, CN Blue gave their fans a good performance for their Blue Moon World Tour. 

Yong Hwa on their way back to their hotel updates their twitter account.

[07Sep13 @CNBLUE_4]: Yonghwa here! Guangzhou!!! The concert has ended ㅠ Thank you for keep on supporting us. We won’t forget it! ㅎㅎ I’m reminded of the saying music bring us together even though our language is different. Thank you. Until we come back again, take care of your health and may our music heals you in difficult and sad times. Guangzhou Thank you!

Shin Hye at that time in LA is having her breakfast with the other casts and staff of Heirs before going to their filming site. She's still eating when her phone rings. 

The people with her on the table all look at her. She looks at her phone and saw the name of the person calling her. She bow and answer her phone.

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo?

Yong Hwa: Jagiya its Yong. Did I call the wrong number?

Shin Hye: Aniyo.

Yong Hwa: Then why did you sound unsure who is calling you?

Shin Hye: I'm having breakfast now.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! With Jun Hyung?

Shin Hye: And the other staff and casts of our drama.

Yong Hwa: Casts and staff?! Does it mean Lee Min Ho-ssi is also there?

Shin Hye: Deh. 

Yong Hwa: Is that the reason why you can't answer me properly?

Shin Hye: Oppa-yah.

Yong Hwa: Oppa?

Shin Hye: Oppa I'll just call you later. I need to finish my breakfast already. We’re leaving for filming after this. Tell Umma and Appa that I will call later so I can also talk to them.

Yong Hwa: Umma? Appa?

Shin Hye: I really need to end this call now Oppa.

Yong Hwa: But...

Shin Hye: Saranghe Oppa! Annyeong. 

Yong Hwa: Saranghe Jagiya. Annyeong. 

Shin Hye ended the call and start to eat again.

Choi Jin Hyuk: Is that your brother Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa. (She looks at Manager Jun)

Manager Jun: They have a very close relationship. He can't stand not to see or hear his sister’s voice. (He emphasized the word sister and look at Shin Hye)

Kim Ji Won: Eonni, you have a sweet Oppa.

Shin Hye: Deh.

Lee Min Ho: I hope to meet him in the future. 

Shin Hye: I'm sure you will Oppa. I will invite you all one of theses days at my parents’ restaurant.

Lee Min Ho: You promise that Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

Manager's Jun POV: This is not good. I think I should watch at Shin Hye. When will Min Hyuk arrive here? I need someone to help me.

 

Sep 08

The day after their concert is CN Blue's flight back to Korea. While waiting for their boardi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter