Baeksang is Our Moment

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 April 2012

- CN Blue Fansign for Ear Fun Album in Kwanghwamoon (April 8)

- Shin Hye open pitch for Kia Tigers (April 11)

- Yong Hwa and Jung Shin Recording for KBS Invincible Youth 2 (April 18)

- Shin Hye Dr. G Event & Olive It City in Hong Kong (April 16-20)

- CN Blue MBC Special, Kpop Captivating The World (April 22)

- CN Blue and Shin Hye at 48th Baeksang Awards (April 26)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

As Yong Hwa expected, Shin Hye won the most popular female actress but sadly for him he didn't. Park Yoo Chun emerged as the winner. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, will you do what you have planned?

Yong Hwa: Deh. But I'm having second thought about it.

Jung Shin: Hyung, we are here to support you always. 

Jong Hyun: Show her what you really feel for her. 

Yong Hwa: Thank you guys! 

Yong Hwa's POV: Shin Hye I hope you will like my surprise for you.

Author's Note:

Before I continue with the story, I think it would be better if we reminisced what happened that night by watching the following videos:

Now let’s see what could have happen behind the above videos. Please note that this will be a long chapter with lots of photos. I hope you won’t get bored.

Shin Hye arrived at the venue with her manager. She is wearing a red long dress. When she walked at the red carpet, media people and fans were all in awe of her beauty. 

She was informed that aside from receiving her award she will be presenting awards too. Before the show starts she goes straight at the designated table for her. Jang Geun Suk and Kang Sora will be with her. But when she arrives there Geun Suk is still not there. She was informed that he was busy with his drama filming and will only arrive before their award is to be given. 

Shin Hye's POV: I should be happy but why I'm all alone now. Yong, where are you? I thought you'll be here.

The first part of the show is about to end and it is the time for Shin Hye to present the award. 

When Shin Hye is presenting the awards, it is also the time that CN Blue arrives at the venue. 

Yong Hwa: This is it!

Min Hyuk: You can do it Hyung.

They went out of the van to enter the venue but was stop by their manager when he saw Yong Hwa holding a bouquet of flowers.

CN Blue Manager: Yong Hwa, what is this bouquet of flowers for?

Jung Shin: Hyung, Shin Hye Noona won for Heartstrings. As his partner, isn't it just right that he give her flowers?

CN Blue Manager: Well it's not a problem as long as you won't do it publicly.

Jong Hyun: Why Hyung?

CN Blue Manager: Have you seen an idol giving flowers to an actress or any female celebrity in public? You wouldn't want to create news Yong Hwa?

Yong Hwa: But Hyung...

CN Blue Manager: No buts Yong Hwa. I know you like her as a friend or maybe more than that. You do know that we don't stop you from dating but just make sure you keep it as a secret. And giving those flowers tonight in front of all the people is not a good idea. Do you understand what I mean?

Yong Hwa: Araso Hyung. 

CN Blue Manager: Just leave that bouquet of flowers there. (He walks ahead of them)

Min Hyuk: Hyung...

Yong Hwa: It's ok Min Hyuk. Let’s go.

Jong Hyun looked at Jung Shin. He understood what he meant. Jung Shin whispered something to their Coordinator Noona. She smiled and did what Jung Shin asked her to do.

When the first part of the show ended, CN Blue immediately went on stage to set up their instruments. Yong Hwa looked so stiff while waiting for their performance to start. But he still managed to wave to their fans and smile though it is obvious that he don't look ok. 

Yong Hwa's POV: After almost one month I'll see her again. I want to make her happy but how. Why does it have to be an issue if I give her flowers? I did that last year also. Well last year we’re just friends. Now she is my yeoja. But they don’t know about it. 

Then he heard fans shouting Geun Suk's name. He arrived just before their awards will be given. He walks straight to the table and he knew that Shin Hye will be sitting there too. But she is not there.

Yong Hwa's POV: Where is she? Last year it was me and Shin Hye together. Now she is with him. I shouldn't feel jealous. I'm her namja.

Yong Hwa keeps on walking at the stage and waves his hand to their fans once a while. He was too busy walking and waving that he didn't notice Shin Hye was in front of the stage talking to one of the winners. After their conversation, Shin Hye immediately return to her sit as the next part of the show is about to start. Though she is in a hurry she still looked at the stage to have a glimpse of him. But sadly he wasn't looking at her. When he turned to look in front of the stage he saw her… Shin Hye, the only girl who can make him happy with just a simple smile. But she was already in a hurry walking to where she was supposed to be sitting.

Yong Hwa's POV: Shin Hye, just one smile please.

Shin Hye: Hello Oppa.

Geun Suk: Oh Shin Hye. Where have you been?

Shin Hye: I presented an award during the first part of the show and then I met a sunbae and talk to him for a few minutes.

Geun Suk: So, CN Blue will open the show. I didn't notice Yong Hwa while walking here. (He then wave at Yong Hwa who acknowledge his presence by waving back at him) Look at him. He is smiling but still looked so stiff. What's wrong with him? I remember during Minami Shineyo he is only like that if he is jealous. Does he have a yeoja now? Maybe they have misunderstanding.

Shin Hye: I don't know Oppa. I haven't seen him lately.

Shin Hye's POV: What's wrong with Yong? I did look at you but you were not looking at me.

Geun Suk: Shin Hye, Gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa. 

The performance of CN Blue starts. Yong Hwa can't hide his jealousy when he saw Shin Hye and Geun Suk talking comfortably at each other. At the start of the performance he still wave at his fans but not with a wide smile like during their usual performances. He tried not to look at where Shin Hye is sitting so he can minimize his jealousy. But when Jong Hyun is singing he can't stop his self to look at her. 

He was happy on what he saw. That’s why when he sings the chorus part he is now smiling. The reason… He saw Shin Hye looking at him while singing along with the song.

He is in the mood to perform now. But that was only a minute. He is again distracted when he saw Shin Hye not looking at him because Geun Suk is talking to her. Good thing it is the part of their performance where he need to face Jung Shin. As if Jung Shin understood what Yong Hwa feels at that moment he smiles to his Hyung. A smile telling him that he should not be affected and everything will be ok. When he sings the chorus part again, he keeps his eyes at Shin Hye while singing the saranghamika and Saranghe part. He emphasized each word while looking at her.

Yong Hwa's POV: Saranghe Shin Hye.

Geun Suk's POV: Why is he looking at here like that? (He looked at Shin Hye) Is he singing it for Shin Hye? Is there something going on between this two?

Shin Hye's POV: Yong Saranghe.

The song is about to finish when Yong Hwa saw Geun Suk smiling at him so he acknowledged it by pointing his finger towards their seats. He smiles when he saw Shin Hye smiling at him.

After the song they immediately went out so they can clear the stage for the continuation of the show. He walk straight to the backstage waiting room and was surprised when he saw their Coordinator Noona.

Yong Hwa: What’s the meaning of this?

Jung Shin: Hyung, I ask Noona to bring the flowers here. 

Jong Hyun: If you really want to give it to her do it.

Min Hyuk: Don't miss this chance to show her your love.

Yong Hwa: Thank you Noona. (He hugs his band mates) Thank you guys!

At that time, the MC is already asking Shin Hye about Yong Hwa. After that they start with the presentation of the awards.

The MC was giving the flowers when suddenly someone appears on stage.

Geun Suk's POV: What is Yong Hwa doing? Don't tell me he's giving those to Shin Hye? 

After Yong Hwa gave the flowers he immediately runs away. Geun Suk act as if asking him for flowers too. The MC on the other hand tried to call him and ask some questions. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, why did you run away?

Yong Hwa: Its Shin Hye's moment not mine. 

At the stage, Shin Hye gave her thank you speech.

Yong Hwa was smiling while listening to her speech. 

Jung Shin: Hyung, will you do it up front next year?

Yong Hwa: Well... Let’s just see in Beaksang 2013.

The MC is really intrigued with what Yong Hwa did. He keeps on asking Shin Hye.

CN Blue Manager is upset with what Yong Hwa did. He told them to return to their van to avoid the media who might ask Yong Hwa about the flowers he gave to Shin Hye. Good thing Shin Hye’s part is already finished. 

Yong Hwa's POV: I'll just message her later.

Once they reache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter