YongShin's Confession to Hong Star

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 October 2012

- CN Blue Arena Tour Japan (Oct 2-21)

- Shin Hye Busan International Film Festival (Oct 4)

- Shin Hye Busan APAN Star Road Blue Carpet (Oct 5)

- Shin Hye MC Chung Ang University (Oct 9)

- Shin Hye MC Kpop Okinawa (Oct 17-18)

- Shin Hye attends Lacoste Winter Event (Oct 24)

- Shin Hye cameo role for SBS drama (Oct 26)

- Shin Hye to star with Yoon Shi Yoon in a drama and CN Blue leaving for Chile (Oct 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Oct 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The Kpop Okinawa event was a success. Shin Hye made a good impression (as always) with her hosting and of course her dance number. Even Lee Seung Gi complemented her.

Kpop Okinawa 

http://www.shinhye.org/2012/10/photosvideos-park-shin-hye-and-lee.html?m=0

10.20 [Concert] CNBLUE Arena Tour 2012 – COME ON!!!~ Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)

【CNBLUE】 『CNBLUE Arena Tour 2012~COME ON !!!~』1st day Saitama performance ended with great success. Thank everyone for your cheers, finally tomorrow is the finale! Please give your support! Thank you!

10.21 [Concert] CNBLUE Arena Tour 2012 – COME ON!!!~ Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)

【CNBLUE】 『CNBLUE Arena Tour 2012~COME ON !!!~』Saitama 2nd day the finale! Ended with great success. Thank you very much to all who have supported this tour! From now please give your support too!

CN Blue finished their Arena tour successfully. Shin Hye and Yong Hwa decided to meet Hong Ki to explain everything. 

Yong Hwa and Hong Ki decided to meet at the coffee shop first. Shin Hye will follow after attending the Lacoste Winter Show.

http://www.shinhye.org/2012/10/photos-park-shin-hye-attends-2012.html?m=0

On his way to the coffee shop he tweet a photo from their Arena Tour in Japan.

[Oct 24] @CNBLUE_4: Everyone~This is the photo taken in the waiting room @ Osaka Arena Tour.Reminds me of Takoyaki Song!

He took another photo before going out of the car. He didn't tweet the photo he just feel like taking a selca. Hong Ki was already there when he arrived. 

Yong Hwa: Hong Ki!

Hong Ki: Yong! 

Yong Hwa: (He looked at the people around the area) Are you sure it's ok to meet here?

Hong Ki: Don't worry Yong. This coffee shop is own by a friend of mine. Let’s go to that side. They won't see us there. And if ever someone saw us, we can just tell them that we are celebrating our Minami Shineyo anniversary.

Yong Hwa: How about Shin Hye?

Hong Ki: I already informed her to call if she's already on her way.

They were already at the coffee shop for almost two hours when Shin Hye calls Hong Ki to inform him that she was already in front of the coffee shop. Instead of him going out, he asked his friend (owner of the coffee shop) to accompany Shin Hye. 

When Shin Hye came to where they were sitting Hong Ki's reaction surprised the two of them.

Hong Ki: I think just by how you look today I already know the real status.

Shin Hye/Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa stands up and pulls the chair for Shin Hye in between him and Hong Ki.

Hong Ki: Look at how you to look.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa both look at what they are wearing.

Hong Ki: So? Are you going to tell me that it's just a coincidence that both of you are wearing red/black stripes shirt?

Shin Hye: Well, I came from an event that's why I’m wearing like this.

Yong Hwa: I bought this new shirt that's why I decided to wear it.

Hong Ki: Aissh! Still denying eh?

Shin Hye: Hong Star?

Hong Ki: Aigoo! Can you just admit it already to me?

Yong Hwa: You knew it already?

Hong Ki: I have an idea but not really sure about it. 

Shin Hye: Are we too obvious?

Hong Ki: For people who knew you well, yes you are.

Shin Hye: Ah Chincha?

Yong Hwa: Why did you come up with that conclusion?

Hong Ki: Well... Chakamanyo! Tell me first the truth. Are you two... you know?

Yong Hwa: (Hold Shin Hye's hand) Deh! She's my yeoja and I'm her namja.

Hong Ki: I knew it!

Yong Hwa: And how did you know it? Is it Jung Shin?

Hong Kong: Jung Shin? He knew already? I just talked to him on the promise things but not with this one.

Shin Hye: What promise thing? 

Yong Hwa: He knew about my promise to you. My promise before we became a couple. 

He then told her everything. 

(A/N: Chapter 26 - Mystery Guy Revealed Part 1 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/790

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter