Burger is Love Because Lee Shin You're Beautiful!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 March 2012

- Shin Hye visits Lee Seung Hwan for MBC show and Music & Lyrics (March 2)

- CN Blue & FT Island Stand Up Concert by M Live at Nokia Theatre LA (March 9)

- CN Blue in KBS Music Bank Vietnam (March 15)

- Shin Hye at Tokyo Girls Collection in Hong Kong (March 24-25)

- CN Blue album launch and promos (March 27-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

On their way to MBC, Shin Hye can't help but smile while watching the concert of CN Blue in Bangkok. Her manager noticed it.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, good mood?

Shin Hye: I am always in good mood Oppa.

Manager Jun: I know but why are you smiling like that? What are you watching by the way?

Shin Hye: (Smiling) I'm watching CN Blue during their concert in Bangkok. Look Oppa. (Show him the video and they watch it)

Manager Jun: Omo! He is so energetic. I've seen him perform before but he is definitely different when he performs this Heartstrings OST.  And why does he keep on asking "Do you know Heartstrings?"

Shin Hye: (She giggles) I'm not sure too Oppa.

Shin Hye's POV: If you only know Oppa. Yong is really funny. He really did it just like his promise.

After her visit to MBC, Shin Hye tweet about it. She was there to visit her first mentor Lee Seung Hwan as part of her Music and Lyrics show.

Shin Hye's Tweet: The birth of MBC!! With Lee Seung Hwan Mentor and Eric Nam mentee\>_ Friday night at 9:50pm please give lots of support!!!!!!!! Fighting uncle!! Fighting Eric Nam!!!!

Friday night, CN Blue boys are just at home watching the MBC show's Birth of a Star. When it was the turn of Eric Nam they all watched him because he was singing their song "Love". 

Jong Hyun: He is good. His version is not bad.

Jung Shin: He also has the looks. He could pass as Min Hyuk's brother. Look at their eyes.

Min Hyuk: Hmm... No wonder Shin Hye Eonni tweet about him.

Yong Hwa: (Surprise) She tweet about it?!

Min Hyuk: Deh! She said to support him.

Yong Hwa: (Jealous and it's obvious)

Jung Shin: Omo! Hyung, you are already her namja and yet you're still jealous.

Yong Hwa: I am not jealous. 

Jong Hyun/Jung Shin/Min Hyuk: Yeah right! (They continue watching. They know he will not admit it.)

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were both busy with their schedules. They didn't have time to see each other before CN blue left for their L.A. Concert.  Everything actually looks good but actually not to Yong Hwa. He is still thinking of Shin Hye's tweet. He still doesn't get it why Shin Hye had to do that. His jealousy even arises when he saw the video when she visited them. They even talk about his song for her in Heartstrings.

On their way to the airport and even when they are already in L.A. Yong Hwa is always busy with his phone. It was obvious that he want to message someone but contemplating in doing it. He also look irritated. 

As what they mentioned in their interview, they went to "In-and-Out" to eat their favorite burger. 

Min Hyuk: I can't wait to eat. It really looks yummy. 

Jung Shin: Yah! Don't be too loud. You are too obvious that you like it. Can you just wait a little bit more?

Min Hyuk: What can I do? I really do like it. Even Yong Hwa Hyung likes it too. 

Jong Hyun: Are you sure? Look at him.

Jung Shin: Hyung, Gwaenchana?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Jong Hyun: Chincha?! You don't look ok. Aren't you excited that we are here?

Yong Hwa: Do I have to?

Jong Hyun: You were excited… when we found out that we will have a concert here.

Jung Shin: But now it's totally different. And you even shout at the airport.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: Someone call you Oppa.

Min Hyuk: And you shout "Yes!"

Yong Hwa: What's wrong with that?

Jong Hyun: For our fans there's nothing wrong. But for us, who know you personally... We know that you will not do that. Yes, you will reply but not like that.

Then he received a message from Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's Kakao Conversation:

Shin Hye: Hello Jagiya. How was your trip? I hope you are having a good time there but don't enjoy too much. Take good care of your health.

Yong Hwa: We arrive safe here Jagiya.  We just finish our interview and now we are waiting for our food.

Shin Hye: What are you having? Is it your favorite burger?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Yong, are you ok?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: You don't sound ok. 

Yong Hwa: Ani. I'm really ok.

Shin Hye: You are not. If you will not tell me, I will call you now.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Ani. Don't call me. The guys are here. They will surely tease me.

Shin Hye: I know. Jong Hyun told me that you are not yourself these past few days.

Yong Hwa looked at Jong Hyun. Jong Hyun smirked.

Yong Hwa: Ara. I was busy thinking about something.

Shin Hye: Something? What about?

Yong Hwa: About your tweet?

Shin Hye: Which one?

Yong Hwa: Your tweet about Lee Hwan's sunbae.

Shin Hye: Sunbae?! Why?

Yong Hwa: Because...

Shin Hye: Omo! Yong, don't tell me you are jealous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter