Shin Hye and Yong Hwa: Meaning Behind Every Action

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 May 2013

- Shin Hye is Educar’s Spokesperson (May 01)

- Shin Hye shoot for vegemil CF (May 02)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Bangkok (May 04)

- Shin Hye on Top Gear Korea (May 05)

- CN Blue Prospec Fan Sign (May 08)

- CN Blue’s Ambassador Appointment Ceremony – Korean Food for the Hungry International (May 08)

- Shin Hye on 49th Baeksang Awards (May 09)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Hong Kong (May 10-11)

- Shin Hye’s parent new restaurant opens (May 15)

- Jong Hyun’s Birthday (May 15)

- Shin Hye’s Kiss of Angel in Shanghai (May 18)

- Shin Hye and CN Blue attend the VIP Premiere of Hong Ki’s Movie (May 21)

- Shin Hye Jambangee Fan Sign (May 24)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Seoul (May 25-26)

- Shin Hye’s Morning Calm Village Fan Meeting (May 25-27)

- Shin Hye Appointment as Anti-Counterfeit Ambassador (May 29)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Melbourne (May 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (May 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

May 24

Yong Hwa is busy with their band practice for their upcoming concert in Seoul. Shin Hye on the other hand is having her fan signing event for Jambangee.

For the fan signing event, she opted to wear just a simple pair of jeans with matching stripes long sleeves.

After the event they need to go to SALT office. But before that they pass by first to FNC office to get the tickets for her special fan meeting’s first day event.  FNC and SALT office are just a few blocks away. They will be meeting the manager of CN Blue. The initial planned is to just meet at the nearest coffee shop. But when he found out that Shin Hye is also coming they decided to meet at the FNC office instead.

Manager Jun was informed to park the car inside the building to avoid any fans that might be outside the FNC building. It won’t be a problem if fans will see Shin Hye’s van since it is white with the same color as the van that CN Blue members are using. CN Blue manager who is already waiting for them at the car park basement accompanied them upstairs.

At that time CN Blue just finished their first round of their practice. They were resting when Jae Jin come.

Jung Shin: Jae Jin-ah, what are you doing here?

Jae Jin: Where is Shin Hye Noona?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye?!

Jong Hyun: What made you think that she is here?

Jae Jin: I saw her van at the parking area.

Yong Hwa: Are you sure it’s her van? Our van is same as hers.

Jae Jin: I’m sure. The car plate number is different from yours.

Yong Hwa got his phone and call Shin Hye. He tried twice but she’s not answering.

Min Hyuk: She’s not answering?

Yong Hwa: Deh!. (Look at Jae Jin) Jae Jin-ah, are you really sure it is her van?

Jae Jin: Deh Hyung!

Then it is Jong Hoon who enters the practice room.

Jong Hoon: Yong Hwa, I thought you already withdraw from Heirs.

Yong Hwa: I did. Wae-yo?

Jong Hoon: Really?! I thought she’s here to convince President Han.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jong Hoon: I met Shin Hye with Jun Hyung and your manager. I greeted them and asked Shin Hye if she’s here to meet you. She said no. Then I if she’s here to convince President han to reconsider your participation in Heirs.

Yong Hwa: What did she say?

Jong Hoon: She just smiled at me.

Yong Hwa: What is she doing here?

Jong Hoon: Have you tried calling her?

Yong Hwa: I did but she’s not answering her phone.

They all looked at the tense Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Is she really here to convince President Han? I thought we already talked about it. I can’t just stay here. I need to look for her.

Yong Hwa: Let’s have a thirty minutes break first. I just need to go somewhere.

Jong Hyun: Araso Hyung.

Once Yong Hwa was outside the practice room, he is still thinking if Shin Hye did really come for President Han. He was about to call her again when he saw her walking with Manager Jun, their manager and President Han.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye? (He said loud enough for them to hear)

As if his feet were glued on the floor, he didn’t move from where he is standing.

President Han: Yong Hwa!

They all walk towards him.

CN Blue Manager: I thought you’re supposed to be doing your last day practice?

Yong Hwa: Deh! (He said while looking at Shin Hye)

CN Blue Manager: Then why are you doing here?

Instead of answering him, he approached Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, what are you doing here?

Shin Hye: I’m here to visit my namja.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

He then looked at their manager, President Han and Manager Jun who can’t hide their laugher with his reaction.

Yong Hwa: Why are you… (He saw Shin Hye laughing too) Shin?!

Shin Hye: You should have seen yourself when I said I’m here to visit you then you will know why we are laughing right now.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah!

President Han: They are here to meet your manager. When I found out about that I told him that I want to meet her too.

Yong Hwa: Why? (Looking at their manager)

Manager Jun: Actually it was me who need to meet your manager. I just need to get something from him.

Yong Hwa: What is it?

CN Blue Manager: It’s nothing for you to worry of.

Yong Hwa: Shin…

Shin Hye: Yong don’t think too much about it. It’s not what you think it is. Araso?

Yong Hwa: Ara.

Shin Hye: Since I’m already here how about I watch your practice.

Yong Hwa looked at President Han and their manager.

President Han: Go ahead Yong Hwa. Anyways I still need to discuss something with your manager and Jun here.

Shin Hye: Oppa I’ll only watch them for an hour then I’ll call you.

Manager Jun: No problem Shin Hye.

When they reach their practice room…

Min Hyuk: Noona!

Jung Shin: So Jae Jin and Jong Hoon were really right, you are here.

Jong Hyun: Are you here to watch our practice?

Shin Hye: May I?

Min Hyuk: Of course!

Jung Shin: It’s our honor.

Jong Hyun: You are our fifth member so you can watch our practice anytime.

Shin Hye: I’m still the fifth member?

Jung Shin/Min Hyuk/Jong Hyun: Deh!

Yong Hwa: You are our only fifth member.

They start their practice. He signalled his band mates that they will play the encore songs. He knew that Shin Hye will only stay for a while.

When they are about to play You’ve Fallen for Me, he act like as if he is already at the concert venue.

Yong Hwa: For our next song, let me ask you. Do you know Heartstrings?

Shin Hye smile.

Yong Hwa: Beautiful lady I’m asking you, do you know Heartstrings?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: Really?! Then do you know Lee Shin?

Shin Hye: Hmmm…

Yong Hwa: You don’t know him?

Shin Hye: Is he the vocalist and guitarist of Stupid?

Yong Hwa: Ani! He is Gyu Won’s namja and you are looking at him right now.

Shin Hye: Are you saying you are Lee Shin?

Yong Hwa: Deh! I am Lee Shin.

His band mates were just smiling as they know what his next question is.

Yong Hwa: Now that you know who is Lee Shin. Do you know Lee Gyu Won?

Shin Hye: Is she someone who can dance?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: She can sing?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: If she can dance and sing. (She paused) It means she’s part of a girl group.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo!

Shin Hye: But didn’t you just say that she can dance and sing? So it means she’s from a girl group.

Yong Hwa: Deh! But she can also act. She’s an actress and she danced better than other girl group member.

He is still about to say something but he stop when he noticed Shin Hye burst into laughter and the other CN Blue boys too.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Are you making fun of me?

Shin Hye: Aniyo! Lets just say we already know where your question is leading to.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! I just want to try asking that question. I really love to ask it during our concert but I know it is impossible.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! Araso. I won’t tease you anymore. Ask me again.

He smiled.

Yong Hwa: I’ll repeat it. Do you know Lee Gyu Won?

Shin Hye: Aniyo!

Yong Hwa: You don’t know her?

Shin Hye: Ani!

Yong Hwa: Lee Gyu Won is… (He smile and look at Shin Hye) YOU!

Shin Hye giggle like a teenager. The three boys can’t take anymore the sweetness of the couple.

Jong Hyun: Jung Shin… Min Hyuk… Let’s go and buy some food first.

Jung Shin: I think that’s a good idea.

Min Hyuk: Noona what food do you want?

Shin Hye: Gomawo Min Hyuk. But I’ll be leaving soon too.

Jung Shin: Why?

Shin Hye: I still need to prepare for my Japanese fan meeting.

Jong Hyun: Is it the Morning Calm fan meeting?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Min Hyuk: When will it be Noona?

Shin Hye: It will start tomorrow.

Min Hyuk: You won’t attend our concert?

Shin Hye: I’ll try. I need to check if there are still available tickets.

They all look at Yong Hwa.

Jung Shin: You haven’t given her tickets?

Yong Hwa: We were both busy and the last time we met her during Hong Ki’s movie premier I forgot the tickets in our dorm.

Jong Hyun: Now you have the time to give her. We’re leaving first.

The three boys left them.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, are you sure you can’t come to our concert?

Shin Hye: I’ll try but I won’t promise. The start of my fan meeting is around that time too.

He looked sad hearing that.

Shin Hye: Don’t be like that. Araso! I’ll sneak out from the place that I will bring my fans tomorrow. I’ll ask Jun Oppa to help me.

Yong Hwa: Really?!

Shin Hye: I will… if I have the tickets.

Yong Hwa: Oh yeah! I forgot!

He gave her two tickets.

Shin Hye: Is the other one for Jun Oppa?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: Then I have to ask someone else to help me sneak out of the place.

Yong Hwa: Where are you bringing your fans? I can ask someone to fetch you there.

Shin Hye: It’s a bit far from the venue of your concert. Then after that we will go to my parent’s restaurant. They will have dinner there.

Yong Hwa: Ah chincha?! How about this? If you can’t really come, just give the tickets to Eomeoni and Aboeji?

Shin Hye: Mwo?! People know who my parents are. Don’t you think it will create issue if they see them there?

Yong Hwa: It will. I wonder how fans will react if they see photos of my parents and your parents watching our concert together. Kekeke.

Shin Hye: Definitely a big news the following day. Kekeke!

(A/N: Will you be celebrating you if that happen?)

Yong Hwa: But I’m really hoping that one day during my concert both our parents are there watching me. Also with them are my brother and Shin Woo Hyung.

Shin Hye: How about me?

Yong Hwa: Of course you’re there. You’ll be sitting beside our five years old son while our daughter is sitting on your lap.

He smile and kiss her.

Yong Hwa: But before that you have to visit me at the waiting room with them.

Shin Hye: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Remember our interview during Beatles Code?

Shin Hye: What about that?

Yong Hwa: That was the time I accidentally mentioned that you visited us at our waiting room. They asked me if like sunbae if there’s someone who visited our waiting room before. At first I said none but then I said about you.

Shin Hye: I remember that! I tried not to let people know about that but still you mentioned it.

Yong Hwa: I mentioned it so that people will know that you really support us just like how you do it with FT Island.

Shin Hye: So what’s the connection of that with me and our kids visiting you at the waiting room?

Yong Hwa: Sunbae’s visitor that time came with her kids. So they asked me if I’ll be happy if few years from that time you will also visit me with your kids.

Shin Hye: And you said?

Yong Hwa: I’ll be happy. Why wouldn’t I be happy if you will be visiting me with our kids? Kekeke.

Shin Hye: Aigoo!

Yong Hwa: I’m a sweet namja right?

Shin Hye: Araso! Yong, I need to go now. Oppa is already waiting for me.

Yong Hwa: Where is he?

Shin Hye: President Han’s office.

Yong Hwa: Gaja! I’ll accompany you there.

 

May 25

CN Blue boys are still in their dorm preparing their things. They had their lunch. In an hour they will be heading to the venue.

Min Hyuk was the first one who finished fixing all his things. While waiting for the others he checked their twitter account. The first tweet he saw is Shin Hye’s tweet.

[25May13 @ssinz] The adoption ceremony and declarations have been done. Kyya~ The adopted baby is beautiful right~? Ohahaha~ Will put in hard work for this year's drama, exercising and also so eager to have dates with the baby>_< Happy happy~~♥ 

"Note: The baby in Shinhye's tweet is the board she is holding in the photo.. not a human baby."

Min Hyuk: Shin Hye Noona’s new baby is cool?

Jung Shin: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: Look at this.

He show Shin Hye’s tweet.

Jung Shin: She’s really very athletic and loves to try a lot of sports.

Min Hyuk: Deh!

Then Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun went out of their respective rooms.

Jong Hyun: What are you two talking about?

Min Hyuk: We saw Shin Hye Noona’s tweet. She has a new baby?

Jong Hyun: Baby?!

Yong Hwa: Are you talking about her wakeboard?

Min Hyuk: Deh!

Jung Shin: You knew about it Hyung?

Yong Hwa: She sent me the photo of it.

Jong Hyun: Will you buy for your self too?

Yong Hwa: I’m still thinking about it. You know that I can’t stay long under the sun. I can’t stand hot weather.

Min Hyuk: We know that Hyung. You prefer snow boarding.

Jung Shin: Wait! I thought Noona said she will have her special fan meeting today? Then why is she wakeboarding?

Yong Hwa: Her fans will only start coming today and will go straight to the Morning Calm Village. Then after that she said they need to go somewhere.

Jong Hyun: Will she be able to come to our concert?

Yong Hwa: She said she will try because they had the same schedule as our concert.

Two hours before the concert of CN Blue, Shin Hye is already with her fans. They are all ready. They didn’t know where they will be going until they reach the venue.

Her fans were all surprise to see the tickets given to them.

Manager Jun: As part of your first day of the fan meeting, you will all be watching CN Blue’s concert with Shin Hye. I’m sure you know them as they are popular in Japan. We won’t be passing the same entrance as the other fans. We will be using the back entrance. 

One of the staff of the concert accompanied the fans of Shin Hye. They were all guided to their designated place.

Manager Jun and Shin Hye on the other hand went to the waiting room of CN Blue first. Jong Hyun was the first one who saw Shin Hye and Manager Jun.

Jong Hyun: Your yeoja really loves you Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Why do you still doubt about that? Of course she loves me like how much I love her. You should… (He saw Shin Hye) Shin?!

Shin Hye: Surprised!

Yong Hwa: I thought you have your fan meeting? Aren’t you supposed to be with them?

Shin Hye: I am!

Yong Hwa: Where are they?

Shin Hye: I think they are already outside waiting for a band called CN Blue to perform.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: Noona, you mean your Japanese fans are here to watch our concert?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Min Hyuk: Their first day of the fan meeting is to watch our concert.

She nods.

Yong Hwa: How?

Shin Hye: Jun Oppa and I were in FNC yesterday right?

Yong Hwa: You mean?

Manager J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter