Mystery Guy Revealed Part 2

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real:

Yong Hwa – watched FT Island Encore Concert (25 November 2011)

Shin Hye – went to Japan as guest for Jang Geun Suk Concert (25 to 26 November 2011)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa: You really got curious about us that night?

Hong Ki: Ne! I wasn’t able to sleep well that night. That’s why I call you to check about it.

Yong Hwa: Mianhe. So, how did you come up with the idea of my promise with Shin Hye?

Start of Flashback>>>

(A/N: From Chapter 13 Shin Hye: Lee Shin or Shin Woo) 

After his conversation with Yong Hwa, Hong Ki felt that he still needs to see him personally to enlighten him more. He was at the car park of the CN Blue dorm when he saw Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Why are you giving this to me? They give this for us to keep. Are you trying to let go of Lee Shin now?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I will never let go of Lee Shin the same way that I will never let go of my Kyu Won. I’m giving this you as my assurance.

Shin Hye: Assurance?

Yong Hwa holds Shin Hye’s hand with the bear strap and looks at her.

Yong Hwa: My assurance that whatever happens after Minami Shineyo will not happen again. After Minami Shineyo I became busy and I lost contact with you. Now, after Heartstrings I’ll be busy again. But this time, I promise that the strings of connection that we have now will continue. So, can you take good care of Lee Shin’s first?

Shin Hye: Ne. I will take good care of Lee Shin but make sure that you’ll keep your promise. If not, I’ll never return this to you and you’ll never see Kyu Won again.

Yong Hwa: Araso.

They smile and look at each. After a few minutes Shin Hye’s brother arrives. He said goodbye to Yong Hwa and told Shin Hye to get into the car. Before Shin Hye goes inside the car, she said something to Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Yong, I know you are curious about my answer on Min Hyuk’s question of who will I choose between Shin Woo and Lee Shin? You want to know my answer?

Yong Hwa: Ne.

Shin Hye lean closer to Yong Hwa and whisper to his ear.

Shin Hye: I’ll choose my Chingu. (She kissed Yong Hwa on his cheek) Annyeong. (Then she runs towards their car)

Yong Hwa: She chooses her Chingu? Who is her chingu, Lee Shin or Shin Woo? Wait, I’m her chingu. Does it mean she choose me? Yah, Shin Hye really loves to make me think. This is really a memorable day. It’s really good when there are no other people, we can act the way we want to be towards each other.

Yong Hwa went back to their dorm very happy and at peace.

Hong Ki: So, Shin Hye went to visit the CN Blue Boys at their dorm. Hmmm…

Jung Shin: Hong Ki Hyung?!

Hong Ki: Oh! Jung Shin?!

Jung Shin: So, you saw and heard it also?

Hong Ki: Ne. Let’s keep it a secret. Araso? (He said and winked at Jung Shin)

End of Flashback<<<

Yong Hwa: What? You also saw us?

Hong Ki: Ne.

Yong Hwa: Why Jung Shin didn’t tell me about that?

Hong Ki: I told him not to tell you.

Yong Hwa: Why?

Hong Ki: Because I still want to know something more.

Yong Hwa: What else you want to know?

Hong Ki: If you already understand why Shin Hye is very careful when it comes to mentioning about you.

Start of Flashback>>>

(A/N: From Chapter 14 Yong Hwa: I Didn’t Forget My Promise) 

Hong Ki is still not convinced that everything is fine between Shin Hye and Yong Hwa so he decided to meet them again.

He invited Yong Hwa through Kakao to meet him.

Hong Ki’s Kakao Message to Yong Hwa: Yong, I know you’ll be busy with your promo in Japan and I’ll be busy too. Can we have a coffee tomorrow after our first performance. Last time you already declined, this time I won’t take no for an answer.

On the day that they will meet, the CN Blue coordi told him to give Yong Hwa his hand phone which he forgot to get from her the other day.

CN Blue Coordi: Hong Ki-ah, can you give this to Yong Hwa. I heard you’ll meet him today.

Hong Ki: Ne, Noona. Does he really need it now?

CN Blue Coordi: I think he really needs it. He even wanted to come here just to get it.

Hong Ki: Mwo?! Chincha?

CN Blue Coordi: Ne. So, make sure to give it to him. Gomawo.

Hong Ki’s POV: Why will Yong Hwa need his phone badly? Omo! Could it be because of his promise to Shin Hye? But he can just message her through twitter. Anyway they follow each other. Unless, he wouldn’t want his fellow band mates to see it.

After FT Island’s performance, Hong Ki told his band mates that he will be meeting Yong Hwa first. So he went straight to the FNC office and there he saw Yong Hwa waiting for him.

Hong Ki: Yong, have you been waiting for a long time?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I also need to be early here because I need to get my phone. But Hyung said it’s with Noona. By the way, did she give it to you?

Hong Ki: Ne. But I think I left it in the car. I’ll give it to you later.

Yong Hwa: Ah ok. Then can we leave now?

Hong Ki: Just give me a few minutes I just need to tell something to our manager.

Hong Ki went to their manager’s office but he noticed that Yong Hwa looks like he's in a hurry to get his phone.

HK’s POV: Looks like Yong is eager to get his phone. Even Noona noticed it when they are talking over the phone. Could it be? (He looked back at Yong Hwa who was looking at him)I think that’s the reason.

After a few minutes Hong Ki goes out of his manager’s office.

Yong Hwa: Can we go now?

Hong Ki: Ne. Let’s go.

While walking to the car park, Hong Ki’s phone suddenly rings.

Manager Jun: Hong Ki-ah, we are now at the airport. Is Yong Hwa coming too?

Hong Ki: Hyung, so is it ok? 

Manager Jun: Ne. But I won’t tell Shin Hye that he is coming. I’m not sure but I think they are not ok. So, I’ll just try to think of something for us to go there.

Hong Ki: That’s great.

Manager Jun: It is the same place where you always go during Minami Shineyo right?

Hong Ki: Yes that one… Kamsahamnida.

Hong Ki ended the call.

Yong Hwa: Are you meeting someone also?

Hong Ki: Aniyo. I just ask Jong Hoon to help me with something. Oh by the way Yong, we’ll have coffee at the usual place that we go during Minami Shineyo time.

Yong Hwa: Oh ok. I’ve never been to that place for quite sometime now.

When Yong Hwa and Hong Ki reach the car, he immediately asked Hong Ki for his phone. But it was on his bag at the back of the car. Yong Hwa was left with no choice but to get it when they reach the coffe shop. Once they alight at the parking area, he asks Hong Ki for his phone.

Yong Hwa: Hong Ki-ah, can I have my phone now?

Hong Ki: Ne. (He get the phone from his bag) Here Yong. Looks like you really need to use your phone. Do you need to call someone? You could have borrowed my phone.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo it’s ok. I’m not also familiar with her number.

HK’s POV: Her? So it’s really Shin Hye. You really change now Yong.

Just when Yong Hwa was about to type his message for Shin Hye…

Yong Hwa: Aissh…

Hong Ki: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: My phone runs out of battery. Now I can’t really use it.

Hong Ki: Looks like it’s really urgent. Here you can use my phone. (Giving his phone to Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. It’s ok.

Hong Ki: Are you sure? It doesn’t look that you’re ok.

Yong Hwa: Chincha? How do I look like?

Hong Ki: You look like a desperate boyfriend, who desperately need to call his girlfriend because if not…

Then they heard Soo Eun, the one who acted as ANJell Coordi in Minami Shineyo, called Hong Ki.

End of Flashback<<<

Hong Ki: You don’t want to used my hand phone because I will know that it was Shin Hye that you want to message right?

Yong Hwa: Ne. If I only know that you knew about that promise I should have used your phone.

Hong Ki: And avoid that incident at the coffee shop.

>>>Start of Flashback

(A/N: From Chapter 15 Kamsahamnida Hong Star) 

When they enter the coffee shop Yong Hwa immediately went to the counter to ask if they have the charger for his phone. The lady staff (who happens to be a CN Blue fan) gladly gave the charger to Yong Hwa.

Coffee Shop Staff: Yong Hwa-ssi, here's the charger. (While giving the charger she's smiling and with the way she looks at Yong Hwa, it's too obvious that she’s trying to get Yong Hwa's attention) Oh, and you should take those seats on the right side. There are sockets on the wall for you the charge your phone. I can help you if you want.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo its fine. I think I can find it. 

Hong Ki: Ne. I know where it is. 

HK’s POV: Aigoo, this woman is too obvious and Yong Hwa is not aware of it. How can he be like that? What if?

Then when he looks to his left side he saw someone looking at them.

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah!

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Shin Hye? (He saw Shin Hye and he can’t explain her facial expression)

HK’s POV: What’s with that look Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Hong Star! (She approaches them with a smile on her face but only looking at Hong Ki.) What are you doing here? Today is your first broadcast for your new album right?

Hong Ki: Ne. I was here to… (Shin Hye interrupts him)

Shin Hye: How's your performance? I will look for it online later. I know you did great. Chukadurimnida!

Hong Ki: Gomawo. I’m also with Yong. (He pulls Yong Hwa and put his hand over his shoulder) I ask him to have a coffee here.

Shin Hye: Oh. Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa. (She didn’t wait for Yong Hwa to greet her. After that she looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter