Shin Hye: Missing You

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: Based on Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's tweet from 16 to 23 October 2011

Shin Hye's Tweet

She answered a tweet of a Yong Hwa fan She tweet about school: eating at front gate, feeling sleepy, screwed her exams, feel like drinking coffee and taking train home.

Yong Hwa's Tweet

CN Blue went to Japan and tweet a photo of their day to day activity in Japan 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa was surprised when he saw Shin Hye’s latest tweet to one of his fan. He immediately calls Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, why did you tell my fan that you doesn’t know what’s happening to me? I never failed with my promise. I send you messages everyday and update you on what I am doing.

Shin Hye: Aigoo, Yong. I only said that so they won’t think of something. You think if I told her that actually we went out last time together with Hong Ki and you sent me Kakao message everyday, things will be easy for us.

Yong Hwa: Oh mianhe, Shin Hye-ah. I totally forgot about that. We were just really busy lately practicing for our launch in Japan this week.

Shin Hye: I know that. Gwaenchanha?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Maybe I’m just worried.

Shin Hye: Yong, don’t worry too much. I know CN Blue’s launch will be successful. Yong Hwa Fighting!

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Kyu Won.

Shin Hye: Aniyo Lee Shin.

Yong Hwa is really feeling the pressure on the coming launch of their album in Japan. CN Blue practice everyday. All their hard work was worth it; the launch was a success and was attended by a lot of Japanese fans. After the launch, CN Blue had to attend radio shows, appears in TV shows, pictorials for magazine covers and interviews. But no matter how busy they are he still manage to send his daily message to Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa’s Kakao message to Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo my Chingu :)

Shin Hye will always receive his message every morning. She is happy because he keeps his promise but somehow she felt something is still missing.

SH’s POV: Why do I feel that your message for me are not enough anymore Lee Shin? (While talking to the Lee Shin and Kyu Won bear) Why am I feeling this again Kyu Won?

Shin Hye was in this dilemma also after they finish shooting Minami Shineyo. She finds it hard to withdraw from her character as Go Mi Nam. At that time she knows the reason is because she miss the time she spent with the cast especially Yong Hwa. He was the one she had a lot of scenes with. And being a newcomer, she will guide him in reading and rehearsing their scripts while waiting for their scene to shoot. That’s why most of the time they were together. During that time for her to overcome this, she did what she think is best for her. She avoids anything that will remind her of Minami Shineyo, no photos, videos or calls to anyone connected with the show. And true enough the happy Shin Hye is back when they attended the 2009 SBS Drama Awards.

SH’s POV: I think I should do that again. I know I can overcome this.

To forget about what she feels, Shin Hye keeps her self busy with school. The first thing she did was to look for different food places near their school. The first day was successful for her to forget about Yong Hwa but not the following day.

Shin Hye feels so sleepy while waiting for their next class. Most of her classmates are also sleepy because they all study for their exam today. Then she notice one of her classmate is sleeping like how Lee Shin do it in Heartstrings.

SH’s POV: He’s like Yong Hwa, he can sleep anywhere. He really likes it when the scene is for him to act like sleeping.

After the exam, Shin Hye felt that she screwed her exam. Most of her classmates felt that way too. Even though she’s talking with her classmates she still feels sleepy because of the lack of sleep. So she tweeted.

Shin Hye's Tweet: na-haha screwed my exam/test papers.. was sitting in a circle at the stairs... feel like drinking coffee.. who wants to accompany me and take the train home.. keke

Shin Hye was on her way out of the school when she saw her brother outside the gate waiting for her.

Shin Hye: Oppa! What are you doing here?

SH’s Brother: Well, let’s just say someone read your tweet. So that’s why I’m here to accompany my sister in buying her coffee and taking the train on her way home. (He smiles and wink to her)

Shin Hye: Ah, you’re so sweet Oppa. (She hugs her brother)

SH’s Brother POV: It should not be me that you are hugging now.

The siblings walk to the nearest coffee shop to buy coffee. While waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter