A Happy Birthday Shin Hye in Japan

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 19 February to 25 February 2012

- CN Blue's series of concert in Japan.

- CN Blue's concert in Thailand.

- Shin Hye's birthday fan meeting in Japan.

- Shin Hye's Music and Lyrics filming.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye considered her birthday this year as the best so far. She was able to celebrate it with her family, friends, fans and of course with her namjachingu. They may not be together physically but the effort that he did for their 100 days as a couple and the message he sent for her fan meeting were enough for her. Yes, she is afraid of what netizen or antis will say because of his message but for now she will ignore that. What's important is, she is happy and Yong Hwa loves her.

Yong Hwa is still in Japan for their tour while Shin Hye is busy with her Music and Lyrics shoot. For today, she will be filming for the last episode of the show. She went to visit Park Ji Yoon to tell her about the song she had written. Also, to ask some advice.

On her way to meet Park Ji Yoon, she calls Hong Ki. She told him about the song and asks him for a suggestion on the title of the song.

After her filming, she immediately went home to rest and prepare for her fan meeting in Japan. She was about to sleep when her phone rings. She took her phone and saw that it was Hong Ki.

Shin Hye: Hong star! Wae?

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, is there something wrong if I call you? Remember you just call me this morning?

Shin Hye: Ani! I was just surprise because like what you said, we just spoke this morning. So tell me, what's wrong?

Hong Ki: Nothing. 

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Hong Ki: Ara! Shin Hye-ah, can I ask you something? 

Shin Hye: Deh.

Hong Ki: I'm just curiou.

Shin Hye: Curious with what?

Hong Ki: Why did you call me this morning for your show?

Shin Hye: Wae-yo? I want to asked advice for my song. So, I thought I should call you.

Hong Ki: Why me?

Shin Hye: Why not you?

Hong Ki: Like what you have said, you want to ask for advice on your song. Then why did you call me? You do know that I don't really write songs. So, I'm thinking that you should have called Yong Hwa instead. We all know that he is the right man to call when it comes to writing songs.

She don't know what to tell him. She wouldn't want him to suspect anything about them. Yong Hwa and she haven't decide yet when will they inform him.

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah, are you still there?

Shin Hye: Ah Deh. 

Hong Ki: So, what's your answer to my question?

Shin Hye: Well... I call you because...

Hong Ki:  Because what?

Shin Hye: Because he is not in Seoul. He is now in Japan. It will be overseas call and I am not sure also if he is free to answer my call. 

Hong Ki: Oh yeah, I forgot. (His band mates call him to start their practice) Shin Hye-ah, I have to end our conversation now. We will have our practice already. Annyeong.

Shin Hye: Annyeong.

Hong Ki's POV: Nice answer Shin Hye. But I know there's a deeper reason behind that. 

Shin Hye's POV: Mian Hong Star. In time I'll tell you everything.

Days pass and a day before her fan meeting Shin Hye left for Japan.

As a birthday gift for her self, together with her family she enjoys the view of Tokyo. It was around nine in the evening when she received a call from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Yong?!

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Wae? 

Yong Hwa: Our concert finished already. We are on our way to our hotel now. So, I decided to call my yeoja. Is it wrong to do that?

Shin Hye: Ani! You don't know how happy I am to hear your voice. It lessens the worry I'm feeling right now.

Yong Hwa: Don't worry Jagiya. I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow. 

Shin Hye: Chincha?! If only you are here. But I know it's impossible. Why is it of all the dates of your scheduled show in Japan, you are not in Tokyo today?

Yong Hwa: Mian Jagiya. I don't know too. Tomorrow, I would love to be with you in your fan meeting but we are having our concert in Thailand too. We have to be there a day before our concert.

Shin Hye: Are you leaving today?

Yong Hwa: Jagiya... I'll call you again later. I have an incoming call. I think its Umma.

Shin Hye: Oh it's ok. I think we're about to leave now too. Umma and Appa want to have late supper again.

After Shin Hye's conversation with Yong Hwa, she prepare for the late supper with her family and manager Jun. 

Mrs. Park: Shin Hye, are you ready now?

Shin Hye: Ne, Umma.

Her father and manager were already waiting at the lobby of the hotel. 

Mr. Park: Shin Hye, lets go. I know you want privacy so I found this restaurant where we can have a private dinner.

Shin Hye: Chicha Appa?!

Manager Jun: Your Aboeji is right. It's just a few minutes drive away from here.

True to what they have said, it only took them five minutes to reach the restaurant. When they reach the place, Shin Hye's father and manager went inside the restaurant first to check the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter