Do You Know Heartstrings?!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from  24 February to 25 February 2012

- CN Blue's concert in Thailand.

- Shin Hye's birthday fan meeting in Japan.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The following day, Yong Hwa and the rest of his fellow CN Blue band mates left early for Thailand. But before leaving he didn't forget to send a message to Shin Hye. He wanted to call her but he know that she need to rest for her fan meeting that night.

When they reached Thailand, the first thing that fans noticed upon their arrival was the happy mood of Yong Hwa. He was smiling the moment they enter the airport until they left going to the hotel where they will be staying.

Even during their press conference he still looked happy and energize. He doesn't look like someone who just finished a series of concert. 

Min Hyuk: Can you make it not too obvious Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Obvious what?

Jung Shin: That you are very happy.

Yong Hwa: What is wrong with that? 

Jong Hyun: Actually there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that the three of us look tired and yet you look happy and energize. Don't you think people will get suspicious about that?

Yong Hwa: Suspicious about?

Jung Shin: About why you are so happy? Remember, there are some fans (A/N: Dooley of course) who are watching your actions.

Yong Hwa: What will they think the reason that I am happy?

Min Hyuk: If I based on the site that we checked last time, they will think you met Shin Hye Eonni in Japan.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Why will they assume that?

Jong Hyun: Well... Let’s check why... How about your birthday message to Shin Hye? You gave her a very special video message while the others just gave her a simple message.

Min Hyuk: And add to that what you have just said during our press conference.

Yong Hwa: Press conference?

Jung Shin: Oh! You forgot already? Let us remind you Hyung. (He looked at Min Hyuk) What is your response when they asked you about WGM?

Yong Hwa: I said that WGM is over and from now on please support me and CN Blue. What's wrong with that?

Min Hyuk: Do you really have to say that Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Say what?!

Min Hyuk: That WGM is over and supports us from now on. It is like your really cutting whatever connection you have with Seo Hyun.

Yong Hwa: (He sighs) Ok, I admit that was a bit too much. But what can I do. I just really got irritated. Why do they always have to ask us about that? The program had already ended a year ago. I’m tired of people always asking us about that issue. We are here for our concert as CN Blue not as Yong Hwa only who was once had a fake marriage. I don't want them to think that we are using her for our own welfare. We've work hard for this and it is not right that they will say our success is because of that thing. 

Jong Hyun: I understand his point. (Look at Jung Shin and Min Hyuk) I think it is really too much that they keep on asking that. 

Jung Shin/Min Hyuk: Mianhe Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Don't worry about that. Gaja! Let’s have our dinner. I need to be back by ten.

Jung Shin: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: I will call Shin Hye to ask about her fan meeting.

Jung Shin: Oh yeah, her fan meeting is today. Let’s go.

During Shin Hye's fan meeting, they also noticed that she look so happy. Other people thought maybe because she is overwhelm with the attendance of her fans. Well that part is true but what they don't know, the fact that she was with Yong Hwa a day before that added to her happiness.

After the fan meeting, they celebrate by having a dinner. It was already around eleven when she was back at her hotel room. She took her shower and was about to sleep when she heard her phone ringing.

Yong Hwa: Jagiya.

Shin Hye: Yong?! Why are you still awake?

Yong Hwa: I'm still not sleepy.

Shin Hye: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Well... I haven't heard my yeoja's voice. 

Shin Hye: Now that you heard me, you can sleep now. It is too late already. You still need to practice for your concert tomorrow.

Yong Hwa: Ani!

Shin Hye: I thought you just want to hear my voice?

Yong Hwa: Deh, but there's something I want to hear from you.

Shin Hye: From me? What is it?

Yong Hwa: I want to hear about your IDEAL MAN? (Emphasizing the word)

Shin Hye: Omo! You mean you already know about it?

Yong Hwa: Well... I have enough time to search the net. I had a quick dinner because I want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter