Shin Hye: Yong Hwa's One and Only Yeoja

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 January 2013

- Flower Boy Next Door Press Conference (Jan 03)

- CN Blue's new album teaser video release (Jan 07)

- Flower Boy Next Door Start of Airing (Jan 07)

- CN Blue Star King recording (Jan 07)

- Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa recording for Running Man (Jan 08)

- CN Blue's 3rd Year Korean Debut and Release of their new album (Jan 14)

- Shin Hye's movie Miracle in Room No. 7 special movie premiere (Jan 14)

- CN Blue attends 27th Golden Disk Award in Kuala Lumpur (Jan 15)

-CN Blue recording for SBS Inkigayo (Jan 16)

- CN Blue recording for MBC Music Core (Jan 17)

- CN Blue recording for KBS Music Bank (Jan 18)

- CN Blue 4th Mini Album [Re: BLUE] Fansigning at 1st floor atrium, Times Square, Seoul (Jan 18)

- CN Blue Recording KBS Hello Show (Jan 20)

- CN Blue Recording KBS Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook (Jan 22)

- CN Blue recording for KBS Music Bank (Jan 22)

- CN Blue recording for Guerilla Date (Jan 26)

- Shin Hye all day interview for Miracle in Room No. 7 (Jan 28)

- Shin Hye's father in her movie visit her during filming (Jan 30)

- CN Blue recording for MBC Show Champion (Jan 30)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Jan 1-31)

- Shin Hye will appear in the music video of So Ji Sub with Yoo Seung Ho.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

After their KBS Music Bank recording, they will have their fan signing for their album. They were already inside their car when Jung Shin noticed something on Yong Hwa.

Jung Shin: Hyung, Gwaenchana?

Yong Hwa: Deh! (But he is still frowning)

Jong Hyun: How could you say you're ok when you look like that?

Min Hyuk: What's wrong Hyung? Is it because of Music Bank?

Yong Hwa: (He didn't answer but he looked at Min Hyuk as if he said something wrong)

Jung Shin: I think you're right Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Mwo? Is it my fault? Why is Hyung looking mad at me?

Jong Hyun: Why will he be mad at you? We just had the backstage interview with Seo Hyun and Yoona. (He smiled)

Min Hyuk's POV: Yeah you're happy because of Yoona.

Jung Shin: You're happy?

Jong Hyun: Ani! Why would I? It's Yong Hwa who is happy.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! (He looked at Jong Hyun feeling irritated) If you only knew, I was thinking of leaving you at the waiting room during the recording. I don't get it why they should be the one to interview us. 

Jong Hyun: Maybe to add spice to the show.

Yong Hwa: Yah! If you are happy being identified with Yoona, then go ahead. They don't have to include me. 

Jong Hyun: But yours is well loved by the public right? And as for me, I don't like it too. 

Yong Hwa: Well known? As far as I remember it’s over already and I have no plans of going back to it.

Jung Shin: Hyung, calm down. No wonder you're not even looking at her for long. You just look at her when you answered her question. 

Yong Hwa: I don't want to create any issue. I also don't get it why we have to stand behind them. 

Jung Shin: I was actually going to asked you if you want to change place. I was surprised when she stands at the end too.

Yong Hwa: I would really want to but I don't want them to think that I'm doing it on purpose. They will just create issue again.

Jung Shin: Hyung, next time you should not stand around that area.

Yong Hwa: Will they still be there? 

Jong Hyun: They haven't done their farewell.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! Why do we have to do promotion same time as them?

Min Hyuk who was not joining their conversation is busy with his phone.

Jung Shin: Min Hyuk-ah, why are you so busy with your phone. You should help us here to make Hyung calm down.

Min Hyuk: That's exactly what I'm doing now. (He dialled his phone and smile when the other line answered. He gave his phone to Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Mwo?

Min Hyuk: Get it Hyung. I'm sure it will ease your irritation now.

Yong Hwa: Yoboseyo?

Shin Hye: Why is my handsome namja frowning? Will this make him smile? Saranghe Jung Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa smile when he heard the voice of the person on the other line.

He was already smiling when they are doing their album fan signing.

Jung Shin: Good job Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: I told you there's only one person who can make him smile.

Jong Hyun: I have to agree with that.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Who are you talking about?

The three guys just smile at him.

They were all happy during their recording for KBS Hello Show. But when they were in their dorm already, they noticed Yong Hwa looking sad while browsing his phone. 

Jung Shin: What's wrong with Hyung again? 

Min Hyuk: Missing his yeoja.

Jong Hyun: And checking her tweet.

[19Jan13 @ssinz]: Saw this poster while I was on my way for Flower Boys Next Door shooting!!!! The Gift of Room 7!! The release date has been changed to the 23rd!! Please give The Gift of Room 7 lots of love^-^

Yong Hwa's POV: I miss you Shin Hye.

[20Jan13@ssinz]: Go Dok Mi in uniformㅇㅅㅇ/ Feel like going back to high school. I miss high school times.. Ah sad

Yong Hwa's POV: You still look like the high school student in Stairways to Heaven. 

After their recording for KBS Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook show, they went for their recording of Music Bank. They were all tired and hungry so they just bought food on their way back to their dorm. Once, they reached their dorm, they immediately eat. They were almost done eating when Yong Hwa's phone rings. He smiled when he saw the name appearing on his phone screen.

Yong Hwa:  Jagiya!

Shin Hye: Yong, did you see my tweet?

Yong Hwa: Which one? I think I haven't. We're busy with our schedule today. Wait I'll check it.

Yong Hwa: (To Jung Shin) Jung Shin-ah, did Shin Hye tweet today?

Jung Shin: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Can you help me check it?

Jung Shin: I know you will ask me. Here.

[22Jan13 @ssinz]: Real-time verified!! Everyone ate it relishingly!!! Thank you^-^ Now I have more energy to continue my shootings!! 

Shin Hye: Yong, are you still there?

Yong Hwa: Deh! I'm just reading your tweet.

Shin Hye: So?

Yong Hwa: Did you tweet this to show me that you are not skipping your meal?

Shin Hye: Deh! So you better not skip your meal too.

Yong Hwa: Araso. Actually we’re eating now Yeobo!

Shin Hye: Mwo? Yeobo?

Yong Hwa: Deh! You sound like a caring wife to her husband.

Shin Hye: Aigoo!

Yong Hwa: Why? You don't want to be Mrs. Jung Yong Hwa?

Shin Hye: Of course I love to be Mrs. Jung Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Should I make you one now?

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Kekeke! I'm jus kidding Shin Hye. I know we still have dreams that we want to pursue.

Shin Hye: And were still young.

Yong Hwa: Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

After he ended the call, he saw his band mates giggling like girls.

Jung Shin: Yeobo. (Hold Jong Hyun's left hand)

Min Hyuk: Jagiya. (Hold Jong Hyun's right hand)

Jong Hyun: (Smile both to Min Hyuk and Jung Shin) Saranghe!

Yong Hwa: Yah! 

The three boys stand up and run to their respective rooms laughing at Yong Hwa's reaction. 

Because they all run back to their rooms, Yong Hwa had to do all the cleaning of their mess in the living room. After he finished cleaning, he took a shower and finally lay on his bed.

He decided to update their twitter accounts.

[22 Jan13@CNBLUE_4]: Hi all! kk I get to finally show you this! To tell you the truth, I went snowboarding a while ago~kk This is the Homer snowboard I’d bragged about back then! kk Everyone, we’ll have many live performances today~ Please come watch, let’s enjoy our promotion! pic.twitter.com/ASecQLuq

[22 Jan13@CNBLUE_4]: And this is a bonus! pic.twitter.com/yIB5bipE

[22 Jan13@CNBLUE_4]: Everyone,, Thank you for staying with us through the late night pre-recording of Music Bank today. ㅠㅠ Let’s do this together again tomorrow!!! The night is dark, please be careful on your way home!!! kkk Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Ps. With Minhyuk! pic.twitter.com/3RTDbxLB

Yong Hwa: Should I tell Shin Hye about what happened during our recording today? But there's nothing to tell her right? It was Soo Young and Yuri who interviewed us. And when we interview them, Seo Hyun was far from me. So, I guess its ok.

He suddenly remember something 

Yong  Hwa: But wait? Would she feel jealous if she saw the video at the ending part? I wave to her because they won. It's just like congratulating them. Aissh! What should I do? I really hope they will finish their promotion soon. I don't know what I may do if they still make them have the same gap with us.

He was busy thinking about what to do when suddenly his phone was ringing. He just immediately answered it without looking at his phone screen.

Yong Hwa: Yoboseyo?

Shin Hye: Yah! 

Yong Hwa: Shin? Mian. I didn't look at the screen of my phone. 

Shin Hye: Why? Is there something bothering you Yong?

Yong Hwa: Hmmm...

Shin Hye: Don't tell me you're jealous again?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo!

Shin Hye: If you're not jealous... Then, did you do something that I should know?

Yong Hwa: Well...

Shin Hye: Does it have something to do with your Music Bank recording?

Yong Hwa: Mwo? How did you know?

Shin Hye: Well, let’s just say someone...

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk?

Shin Hye: Kekeke!

Yong Hwa: That guy! 

Shin Hye: Don't get mad at him. If he didn't tell me, will you call and tell me about it?

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, it's not what you think?

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, Min Hyuk didn't say anything to me actually. He just said that you look bothered recently after your recording for Music Bank. Why?

Yong Hwa: I just feel uncomfortable after that. You know, we are having the same promotion with Girls Generation. So...

Shin Hye: You're doing some interview with Seo Hyun-ssi.

Yong Hwa: Deh! I don't know why they keep on getting us together with them. Shin Hye-ah...

Shin Hye: Yong, why are you so bothered? I understand. You have to do that. You wouldn't want to look a snob to your fans right? 

Yong Hwa: Deh. But I don't want them to think something is going on between us. 

Shin Hye: You can't stop them doing that Yong. They want you to be with her.

Yong Hwa: But I only want to be with you. 

Shin Hye: Aigoo! My sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter