In Lost Love... Retreat or Rekindle

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, at that time Shin Hye who is on her way to her next location filming received message from someone. But it’s not in the form of words but photos.

Shin Hye: Mwo? Why is he sending me this?

Instead of replying to his message, she calls someone else.

Min Hyuk: Hello Noona!

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, is your Hyung with you?

Min Hyuk: Hyung? Noona I don’t have a Hyung. I only have a Noona.

Shin Hye: Yah! That’s not what I meant. You know who I’m talking about.

Min Hyuk: I’m just teasing you Noona. Kekeke.

Shin Hye: So, is he with you?

Min Hyuk: Do you think I can speak to you like this if he is with me?

Shin Hye: Why do you keep on answering my questions with questions too?

Min Hyuk: You know the answer to that Noona.

Shin Hye: Aissh! I shouldn’t have called you.

Min Hyuk: I love you Noona!

Shin Hye: Aigoo! This kid!

She ended the call smiling.

Shin Hye’s POV: No matter how he teased me I always end up smiling instead of getting mad.

She looked at the photos again.

Shin Hye’s POV: Since, it’s only a photo I guess he won’t expect a reply right?

When she was about to put her phone down another message came and this time it’s a link.

Hologram: Review of the Past HOLO

She clicked the link.

Shin Hye: So, he continued it and decided to publish it. I thought they are busy.

She read what he has written. She was done reading the chapter when she noticed something else.

Shin Hye: Another chapter?

She was about to click the next chapter but her manager informed her that they already reached the next location of her drama filming.

Shin Hye: I think I’ll just check it next time.

 

December 2014 Park’s Residence

It has been a very busy week for Shin Hye. Other than her drama filming she’s also busy with the promotion of her movie.

She was just at home when she received a message from Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Hello Noona! I know you are busy but I hope you will keep yourself healthy

Shin Hye: He is really so sweet. If only… Aigoo! Shin Hye every person is different so you can’t compare them.

She heard another message.

Min Hyuk: Noona, are you really that busy that’s why you can’t even answer my message?

Shin Hye: Aigoo! It’s just only a few minutes and he is already complaining.

She calls him instead of answering his message.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter