Happy 2nd Birthday YAB (Part 1): Shin Woo...

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: 2nd Year Birthday of You're Beautiful

Shin Hye, Yong Hwa and Hong Ki celebrate it with their director

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye remember that today is a special day. The day that You're Beautiful is broadcast in South Korea. Last night she read a lot of tweets greeting them about their 2nd Anniversary. In response for all the greetings she decided to tweet about it.

Shin Hye's Tweet:  It's the day again (You're Beautiful anniversary).. Time passes by fast..^^ 2 years.. Thank you to people who give us unwavering love^^* No matter what, Jeremy Hongstar, I won't contact you that quickly^^^^

Shin Hye's POV: It's been 2 years already. And I'm just so happy that I still have communications with my friends. I'm sure Hong Ki will contact me once he read my tweet. It's much safer to mention Hong Ki than Geun Suk Oppa or Yong Hwa. If I'll mention Geun Suk Oppa I'm sure he'll reply and will flood my timeline again. If I'll mention Yong Hwa on the other hand I'm sure I'll be flooded with reply too, not from him but his followers. If they are Dooley followers I'm sure I'll receive good reply but if not... 

Then Shin Hye's phone ring (ring tone: The Day We Fall In Love). It's Hong Ki.  

Shin Hye: Annyeonghaseyo Hong Star.

Hong Ki: Yah, Shin Hye! And what's with your tweet? You said that you won't contact me first.  

Shin Hye: Yes, because you'll do it first and I'm right. Kekeke!

Hong Ki: Aigoo, Go Mi Nam. You got me there. Are you coming to our reunion dinner tonight?

Shin Hye: Ne. And you?

Hong Ki: Of course I will. It won't be complete if Jeremy is not around.

Shin Hye: Arraseo, Jeremy.

Hong Ki: I'm not sure if we'll be complete. Geun Suk Hyung is in Busan today and Yong Hwa I'm not sure if he can make it. I heard CN Blue only return last night from Japan for their promo. I'm sure he's still tired. 

Shin Hye: Ne, Geun Suk Oppa is attending the Busan Film Festival so he can't make it. He messaged me. Yong Hwa hasn't messaged me but yes he really looks tired.  

Hong Ki: Mwo? How did you know? Have you seen him?

Shin Hye: Ne, last Wednesday. We had our photo shoot for Heartstrings. He went back to Korea earlier than them.

Shin Hye's POV:  After the photo shoot I haven't received any message from him. Is it because of what happen?

>>Start of Flashback

Shin Hye arrive at the venue early. The staff told her that she will do the shoot first. Yong Hwa will be coming a little bit late as he is still on his way from the airport. For the pictorial Shin Hye will have 3 solo shoot and 3 couple shoot with Yong Hwa. She is now changing for her 3rd solo shoot when she was informed that Yong Hwa arrived already so she can stay in her dressing room first. 

SH's Stylist: Shin Hye, Yong Hwa arrive already and he'll be doing his 2 solo shoot first.   

Shin Hye: Really?

SH's POV: I wonder how he look now. I saw his latest tweet, he color his hair to red. The photo looks nice but I'm curious how it really looks

SH's Stylist: Ne. Do you want to see him?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. He needs to start his shoot first. I don't want to disturb him.  He needs to finish early so he can rest.

But deep inside, she really wanted to see him. On the other hand, Yong Hwa started his photo shoot already. Even though he is tired he still managed to smile and pose for the camera. But one of the staff noticed something.

Staff 1: Look at Yong Hwa, he just arrived from Japan. But he still went straight to his photo shoot. And he still even looked so happy.

Staff 2: Ne. But did you notice something? When he arrived he's so cheerful but now...

Staff 1: What do you mean? How could you say that? Look, he is smiling.

Staff 2: Yeah, he is smiling. But look at his eyes. He looks so sad.

Yong Hwa's POV: I thought she's here already. How can I show a perfect smile if the only person who can make me smile even if I'm tired is not here.

Yong Hwa is now on his second solo shoot when he noticed someone on the right side coming out from the dressing room. Shin Hye's dressing room is on the right side while Yong Hwa is on the left.

Yong Hwa's POV: Is that Hyung Jun? So, where is Shin Hye? (He suddenly felt excited of the thought that Shin Hye is at the studio also)

Staff 2: Omo, why sudden change of expression? Who is he looking at?

Staff 1: Mwo?

Staff 2: Look at Yong Hwa. On the first shoot his eyes look sad. Now it seems that he is excited.

Staff 1: You really notice that ah?

After his second solo shoot it was now Shin Hye's turn for her last solo shoot. She was so excited to go out because she wants to see him. But to her surprise Yong Hwa is already in his dressing room. The cheerful Shin Hye during her 2 solo shoot now looks a bit sad.

Staff 1: Shin Hye is really beautiful.

Staff 2: Ne. But look sad.

Staff 1: Mwo?

Staff 2: Look at her eyes.

Shin Hye finish her last solo shoot. She was about to return to her dressing room when the Heartstrings stylist call her.

HS' Stylist: Shin Hye, you don't have to change clothes. You'll wear that for your first couple shoot with Yong Hwa. I saw him just now and his next clothes and yours match.

Shin Hye is sitting on a couch near her dressing room when Yong Hwa comes out of his dressing room. Their clothes do really match.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye smile at each other.

Yong Hwa's POV: Shin Hye is so beautiful and I really miss her.

Shin Hye's POV: Yong is so handsome even though he change his hair color. 

Yong Hwa approach Shin Hye first before starting his last solo shoot.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Beautiful. I'm Jung Yong Hwa also known as Lee Shin. How will I address this beautiful lady? (With a charming smile)

Shin Hye: Oh, Mr. Jung Yong Hwa? You may call me Park Shin Hye or Lee Kyu Won which ever you prefer. I'm so honor that a handsome guy like you will approach me. (She smile) But I'm just wondering (She pause)

Yong Hwa: Ne... (Still smiling) 

Shin Hye: Yah, what happen to your hair? (Sounding like she's upset that his hair is now red)

Yong Hwa: Mwo? (Surprise with Shin Hye's reaction)

Shin Hye: Why did you color it to red? I color mine to black so our hair will compliment each other. (Look serious) 

Yong Hwa: I just want to have a new look. You think it's not nice? You think I should turn it back to black (Now he looked so serious thinking that Shin Hye doesn't like his hair)

Shin Hye: Gotcha!!! Kekeke!!! Of course it's nice, I'm just teasing you Yong. (Then she laughed... the laugh that she always had whenever she's with Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Yah, you got me there again. You haven't answer me yet about our last conversation you know. (He smile knowing she like his new hair and hearing that laugh of Shin Hye again)

Shin Hye: Mwo?

Yong Hwa: Don't pretend. Later I'll ask you again after my shoot.

Shin Hye's POV: Omo, will he ask me about my surprise to his Eomeoni.

Yong Hwa's POV: Shin Hye, you need to tell me why you made that effort to make my Umma happy.

Yong Hwa started his shoot. Unlike his first shoot, now he's bubblier and seems to enjoy what he is doing.

Staff 2's POV: Hmmm... Now he's so cheerful and bubbly. His eyes' shows it all. I wonder why? Could it be?

Yong Hwa finished his solo shoot, now its time for their couple shoot. The photographer told them that the theme of this shoot is about Lee Shin and Kyu Won's date in Jeju Island.  

Photographer: The scenario here is about you two having a date in Jeju Island. I will include some background when I do the final edit. Your clothes compliment this scenario.  

One of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's shots wearing blue:

Photographer: Ok, our last shot is... Yong Hwa you are looking at Shin Hye. You are supposed to be at a beach already while Shin Hye is just going out of the restaurant near the beach. Shin Hye you need to look at Yong Hwa too.

Yong Hwa's POV: How I wish this happens when we are in Jeju.

Shin Hye's POV: If only they didn't cut to 15 episodes we could have this scene in Jeju too.

Staff 1: Look at how they look at each other? (She giggles) I can feel the love of Lee Shin and Kyu Won.

Staff 2: Ne, the way they look at each other is so real. (She gave a smirk smile)

For their next couple shoot, they were asked to wear something casual. Like, if they were going out for a date. When they both went out of their dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter