The Truth Behind The Clues and Hints

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 July 2013

- Shin Hye attend the movie premiere of One Perfect Day - Rock, Paper, & Scissors of Love 'Barrier Free' version (Jul 04)

- CN Blue attend the VIP movie premiere of Mr. Go (Jul 09)

- Shin Hye's Holika Holika advertisement shootings (Jul 10)

- Shin Hye attend Batucada Bomb Premiere (Jul 13)

-  CN Blue @ SBS Inkigayo Mid-Year Special (Jul 14)

- Shin Hye attend Seoul's Anti-Counterfeit Campaign Lecture (Jul 15)

- Shin Hye first script reading for Heirs (Jul 17)

- Shin Hye attend 17th Puchon Int'l Fantastic Film Festival PIFAN (Jul 18)

- Shin Hye's Photo Camping Log First Episode (Jul 20)

- CN Blue 2013 Zepp Tour at Sapporo (Jul 24 & Jul 25)

- Shin Hye at Holika Holika Neon Shower Party (Jul 25)

- Shin Hye for Jambangee photo shoot (Jul 26)

- Shin Hye's Photo Camping Log Second Episode (Jul 27)

- CN Blue 2013 Zepp Tour at Nagoya (Jul 29 & Jul 30)

- Shin Hye's Fuji INSTAX Camping/2D1N with Park Se Young (Jul 30& Jul 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Jul 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

July 01

It was almost seven in the morning when Shin Hye and Manager Jun were out of the airport. They waited for their van. Manager Jun, who usually stay with her inside the van decided to sit at the passenger seat in front instead.

Shin Hye didn't ask him anymore. She was already inside the van when she heard her phone. She smiled to see it's a message from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa's KKT Message: I knew it! My message can make you smile like that.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! How... (She looked at the back seat of the van)

Yong Hwa: (Smiling while waving his hand) Hello Jagiya.

Shin Hye: Yong! What are you doing here?

Yong Hwa: Me? 

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: I'm here because my Gyu Won is coming back from Thailand. Two days ago was the second birthday of Heartstrings. I wasn't able to celebrate it with her so I'm planning to do it today.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Deh! Wae-yo? Is Gyu Won going to say no to her Lee Shin?

Shin Hye: Hmmm... She might say no if...

Yong Hwa: If what?

Shin Hye: If he won't sit next to her in 5... 4... 3...

She was about to say 2 when Yong Hwa immediately went to sit beside her. 

Yong Hwa: (Hug her) 2! (Kiss her) 1! Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe. (Hug him again)

They stay that way and Manager Jun who was looking at them through the mirror smile.

Manager Jun's POV: That's right Yong Hwa. Show her how special your yeoja is.

After a few minutes they let go of the hug. Yong Hwa wanted Shin Hye to feel special so he put her left arms around her waist while he let her head rest on his chest.

Shin Hye: Yong, why are you doing this?

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Shin Hye: I know you are also tired from your concert tour. You also just got back yesterday from Beijing. You should be resting now too.

Yong Hwa: I am resting… I'm resting here with you.

Shin Hye: That's not what I mean. You should be in your dorm sleeping.

Yong Hwa: I'm sleeping now. If you just keep quiet then I can sleep.

Shin Hye: Yong...

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, let's just stay this way. Please.

Shin Hye: Araso.

It's not a long journey from the airport to the Park's residence but the two managed to sleep cuddling inside the car. When they reach Shin Hye's home, Yong Hwa was the first one to wake up.

Yong Hwa: (Kiss her forehead) Shin, were here now.

Shin Hye: (Slightly open her eyes and smile) We are home now?

Yong Hwa: Hmmm…

They both went out of the van. Yong Hwa helped Manager Jun with Shin Hye's things. Breakfast was already waiting in the dining room when they arrived. 

After their breakfast, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa stayed at the living room.

Shin Hye: Yong, aren't you going to leave now?

Yong Hwa: Are you expecting someone else that's why you're asking me to leave.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! That's not what I mean. I'm just thinking you wanted to rest now.

Yong Hwa: (He smiled and lied down his head on her lap using it as his pillow) I'm resting now.

Shin Hye: Aigoo, I mean rest in your dorm not here.

Yong Hwa: But I think I can sleep better here. (He close his eyes pretending to sleep)

Shin Hye: Yong... Tell me the truth, why are you here?

Yong Hwa: To sleep and rest.

Shin Hye: Yong... 

Yong Hwa: (Open his eyes and sit again) I'm here to comfort you. 

Shin Hye: Comfort me? I'm not sick.

Yong Hwa: Physically you're not. But emotionally I know you are.

Shin Hye: How... Is it Oppa?

Yong Hwa: (Wrap his arms around her waist and pull her closer to him) It doesn't matter how I found out. What's important is I'm here because you need me.

Shin Hye: (Her head on his chest. Tears starts to fall from her eyes) I don't want you to worry about me. It's nothing. I can handle it.

Yong Hwa: If you can handle it why are you crying now?

Shin Hye didn't answer because she knows Yong Hwa is right. She usually can handle things like that but what happened that night is too much.

Yong Hwa: I wanted to go to Thailand that time to comfort you. But I can't. 

Shin Hye: I understand. Is that the reason why you keep on making me laugh when you call me?

Yong Hwa: (He nods) That's the only way I know to lessen what you feel.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong. Maybe I'm just really emotional that night.

Yong Hwa: Whether you are emotional or not, they shouldn't do that.

Shin Hye: It's over now Yong. What's important is you are here with me.

Meanwhile, at the CN Blue dorm...

Jung Shin: Where is Yong Hwa Hyung?

Min Hyuk: He left early. I think Shin Hye Noona is coming back today.

Jung Shin: Is it? I hope she's ok now.

Min Hyuk: I hope so. 

Jung Shin: Some fans are really too much sometimes. Why can they accept that there are also fans who love her? They wouldn't prepare that if she's not special.

Min Hyuk: They can't just accept that even though it's been two years now, Heartstrings is still special for Hyung and Noona. 

Jung Shin: And Hyung keep on saying WGM is over. But on the contrary, he keep on asking about Heartstrings. He also never failed to sing their song during our concert. 

Min Hyuk: Deh!

(A/N: During Heartstrings Anniversary, I was on twitter and tried to search for mentioned about Shin Hye. There are some fans with comments that are really too much. I'm not sure if Shin Hye read them and got affected. I decided to include it here because I think she doesn’t deserve those comments.)

 

July 04

Shin Hye attend the movie premiere of One Perfect Day - Rock, Paper, & Scissors of Love 'Barrier Free' version. Yong Hwa is not busy that day so he invited her out after the movie premiere. Since, they can't go out freely in public they decided to meet at the same coffee shop where they met Geun Suk before. 

Manager Jun accompany Shin Hye on her way to the coffee shop. He didn't enter anymore because he still needs to go somewhere else. Yong Hwa will just be the one to drive Shin Hye back home.

Shin Hye was then accompanied to where Yong Hwa is waiting. He didn't noticed that she was already standing in front of him as he is busy with his phone.

Shin Hye: Something interesting there?

Yong Hwa: (Lift his head and smile when he saw her) Something that I don't know if I'll laugh or feel jealous. 

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: (He stands up and let Shin Hye sit beside her) Look at this. (Showed the photo)

Shin Hye: I think you should laugh. 

Yong Hwa: I think so! 

Shin Hye: I was really surprised with him. Even our director was surprised when he hugged me.

Yong Hwa: Lucky for him I wasn't there. If not... (He act as if getting ready to punch someone)

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: I'm just kidding.

Just then their order came.

Yong Hwa: I already order since I know what you want. It’s still the same right?

Shin Hye: Deh! (She smile) By the way, since you're busy with your phone, I guess you've seen the news.

Yong Hwa: What news?

Shin Hye: About Jong Hyun joining The Heirs. 

Yong Hwa: Ah that one. (Acting uninterested) I don't know where they got the idea of Jong Hyun joining Heirs. 

Shin Hye: Maybe they are expecting since you withdraw, someone from CN blue will replace you. (She regrets opening this conversation about this again. She knows that Yong Hwa wanted to forget about this issue again)

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, don't look that way. I'm over it. 

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Yong Hwa: (He nods) But they are right someone from CN Blue will really replace me. They just got the wrong person.

Shin Hye: You mean writer Kim agreed already that Min Hyuk will take my best friend’s role?

Yong Hwa: She hasn't agreed but I have a feeling she will.

Shin Hye: I hope so. At least I won't feel lonely when we film in the US.

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Shin Hye: Min Ho Oppa, me and other cast will film for three weeks in California. I heard Eun Sang's best friend and the brother of Kim Tan in the drama will be there too.

Yong Hwa: They will?

Shin Hye: Deh! 

Yong Hwa: So it means, whether I take the role of the brother or the best friend I will still be going with you?

Shin Hye: I guess so.

Yong Hwa: If I didn't withdraw… then we should be together. (He suddenly felt sad)

Shin Hye: Yong...

Yong Hwa: I'm fine Shin. We can always travel together in the future. We don't need to be in a drama together to do that. (He smile)

Shin Hye smile seeing him smile. 

Shin Hye's POV: I know you're not fine with it Yong. In the future I won't mention anything about Heirs anymore. 

Yong Hwa's POV: I still believe I did the right decision Shin. It hurts! But I know this is lesser pain to endure than what I will feel if I will part of the drama.

(A/N: Article about Jong Hyun joining Heirs http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/39969/cn-blue-lee-jong-hyun-is-not-coming-out-in-the-heirs )

 

July 06

[06Jul13 @ssinz]: Ah .. So shy so shy Ah. . So warm so warm This couple is too cute mode (appearance) that I look forward to (long for). I am already 24 years old and yet... sweat (faint)  ㅡ ㅡ

An hour after she update her twitter account, she received a call from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, Mianhe.

Shin Hye: Wae-yo? 

Yong Hwa: Because at the age of 24 you are still single.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: I saw your tweet.

Shin Hye: Yong... I told you it's just my wish when I'm still young. That time I didn't know that I will reach something like this in my career. I thought it's just for a short period of time. Don't worry I'm really ok now. 

Yong Hwa: But your tweet just now. You're envious of the couple. 

Shin Hye: Oh that one? I'm with Jung Hwa Eonni and her fiancée at our agency. They came to give the invitation for their wedding next month. They are so sweet.

Yong Hwa: Are you telling me you are envious of their sweetness and not because they are getting married?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: How about we make them jealous too?

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Suddenly someone kiss her on the cheek.

Yong Hwa: (Smile) Is that sweet enough? 

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: The only one. (He then bow and greet the other people there who are smiling at Shin Hye's reaction) Annyeonghaseyo!

Jung Hwa: Awwww! How sweet of him to come here just because of your tweet.

Manager Jun: And that’s from the guy who is trying to hide their relationship with the public. What more if they are already open to the public? I wonder what else he would do.

Yong Hwa: You wouldn't imagine it Hyung.

Shin Hye: Yong! (She blushed) 

They all laughed at her reaction.

 

July 09

On their way to the VIP Premiere of Mr. Go, Yong Hwa feels uneasy.

Yong Hwa: Do we really have to attend this movie premiere?

Jong Hyun: According to Manager Hyung, we were invited to attend so I guess we really have to. Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Nothing. It's just that I feel uncomfortable. 

Jong Hyun: Don't think about it too much. We will just go there to watch. I think you're like that because you miss Shin Hye. When was the last time you saw her?

Yong Hwa: Only three days ago but I already miss her. I guess you're right. 

When they reach the venue, they immediately walk at the red carpet. Everything was fine until Min Hyuk saw someone.

Min Hyuk: Omo! Lee Min Ho-ssi is here.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?!

Min Hyuk: Deh!

Yong Hwa's POV: Could it be this is the reason why I feel uneasy coming here?

Jung Shin: Oh no! This is not good.

Jong Hyun: Wae-yo?

Jung Shin: Look who are here too?

Jong Hyun: (Look at where Jung Shin is looking at) I think we should go now and take our seats.

Jung Shin: You're right.

Jong Hyun and Jung Shin informed the other two that they should go to their seats now. They didn't tell them who they saw. They were already in their seats when Jong Hyun informed Min Hyuk. The later then told Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Really?! I knew it. That's why I feel like not going here. 

Jung Shin: What should we do now?

Min Hyuk: First thing you should do Hyung is to inform Noona about this. 

Yong Hwa got his phone and message Shin Hye about the guests during the VIP premiere.

Jung Shin: Then what's next? I'm sure a lot of speculations will come out again.

Jong Hyun: Speculations? From… whom? As far as I remember no one here in Korea believed that there's something going on between them. 

Jung Shin: In Korea none… but how about the international fans? Have you forgotten that they are the one with the huge number of followers who believed in that make believe show?

Jong Hyun: Nope! But why do we have to care about that. There's nothing they will see anyways. Hyung will not talk to her.

Min Hyuk: That's what we need to do. We need to make sure that we won't cross their path. So there are no chances for them to meet.

Jung Shin: What are we going to do?

Yong Hwa: I know what to do. (He told them the plan)

After the movie ended, CN Blue called their manager Hyung to leave the venue. They were in a hurry and this didn’t pass the eyes of their fans.

you : Why are they in a hurry? Do they have another schedule after this or are they trying to hide from someone? 

 

July 10

Shin Hye is on her way home after her Holika Holika advertisement shoot when she update her twitter account.

[10Jul13 @ssinz]: 13 July 2013 at 7pm There is Brazil Samba performancesㅇㅅㅇ/ Will be with many wonderful guests, please give lots of support and attention~~^-^

Shin Hye: I wonder if Yong can join me in watching it.

Just then her phone rings. She smiles to see it's her namja.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Shin, where are you?

Shin Hye: Inside my car, on my way home. Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Did you receive my message yesterday?

Shin Hye: (Smile because she can't stop laughing after reading his message) Deh!

Yong Hwa: Then, what is your answer?

Shin Hye: I did reply to you. I said take care on your way home and don't skip meals.

Yong Hwa: But you didn't reply anything about who was also there during the movie premiere.

Shin Hye: You mean Min Ho Oppa?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! I didn't tell you about him. I said about... Wait! How did you know he was there?

(A/N: Jealous namja alert mode on)

Shin Hye: Why am I not supposed to know it? (Suppressing her laugh)

Yong Hwa: Are you two that close already that he informed you his schedule?

Shin Hye: Aniyo! I just know because my namja happened to be there. So, as a loving yeoja, I checked online to see how my namja look. With I’ve seen, I'm so proud and happy that he is indeed the most handsome man that day. (She smile knowing it will fade his jealousy)

Yong Hwa: Chincha?!

Shin Hye: Of course! And to answer your question, don't worry Yong. I'm not jealous of Seo Hyun. Actually I was expecting they will have photos of you together.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: I mean I'm sure your supporters were all over the place waiting to capture a photo of you together.

Yong Hwa: That will never happen!

Shin Hye: Really? And how is that possible?

Yong Hwa: Right after the movie, we immediately left. We know that there's a possibility for that to happen that's why we avoid it.

Shin Hye: We?

Yong Hwa: Me and the three boys. You know that their loyalty is yours especially your favorite Joon Hee. 

Shin Hye: I know! I'm your fifth member right?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: Anyways, Yong have you seen my tweet?

Yong Hwa: Deh! Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Are you free on that day? 

Yong Hwa: We have our practice. But I'll probably be free by night time. Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: Can you come with me to watch it?

Yong Hwa: I would love to but...

Shin Hye: I understand Yong. (She understand him but can't help but feel sad)

Yong Hwa: Shin...

Shin Hye: Yong, I'm reaching home now. I’ll just call you again later. Bye!

Yong Hwa: Bye. (He knew she's not mad. She's just sad because they can't act as normal couple do)

 

July 13



While waiting for the show to start she updated her twitter account.

[13Jul13 @ssinz]: Saw oppa's performance in Mapo Art Center~ On the very first row of seating...ㅇㅅㅇ...Well.. Semba ahhhhhh~~~~!!!!!!!!! 

She's enjoying the show that forgot that she and Yong Hwa got misunderstanding because he can't join her today.

During the intermissio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter