Caring and Confused Yong Hwa?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: Based on Shin Hye's tweet and news about Yong Hwa (CN Blue) from 27 October to 02 November 2011

Shin Hye's Tweet

Shin Hye was sick due to swollen throat so she went to the hospital. Shin Hye watched Jang Geun Suk movie’s special screening.

Yong Hwa (CN Blue) News

CN Blue filmed a CF for a Beauty Salon Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun were spotted riding a bike at Hongdae.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

The next day, Yong Hwa wakes up early and very happy. He only had three hours of sleep but for him the bike ride at Han River with Shin Hye was enough to keep him energize the whole day. As usual he got his Ipad and sent a message to Shin Hye.

After taking his shower and had his breakfast, he checked for Shin Hye’s message but still no reply from her. He got worried so he decided to borrow their CN Blue hand phone to Jong Hyun.

Yong Hwa: Jong Hyun-ah, can I borrow the phone?

He lightly taps Jong Hyun’s shoulder.

Jong Hyun: (He yawns) What time is it?

Yong Hwa: It’s seven in the morning.

Jong Hyun: Mwo? It’s only seven and you are already awake?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Actually I already had my shower and breakfast too.

Jong Hyun: Mwo? You didn’t sleep right?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I just feel of rising from bed early.

Jong Hyun: Chincha? I think the real reason is Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Araso, I won’t deny it anymore. Anyway you all know now how I really feel for her.

Jong Hyun: Ne. Finally our leader admits that he is in love with her one and only star.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Stop teasing me. Just give me the phone now and go back to your sleep.

Jong Hyun: It’s in the living room’s table. I left it there last night or shall I say a few hours ago when we reached home. And how do you think I can sleep again after this.

Yong Hwa: Mianhe Jong Hyun-ah. If you can’t go back to sleep just go out then. I'll cooked breakfast after calling Shin Hye.

Jong Hyun: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: I sent her message and she didn’t reply. It’s quite unusual.

Jong Hyun: I think you better call her.

Yong Hwa went back to his room to call Shin Hye while Jong Hyun went to the kitchen to eat.

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo. (She speaks slowly and coughed)

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah. What happen to you?

Shin Hye: I don’t know Yong. Last night, after Jung Shin and Min Hyuk accompanied me home I already feel a bit like this.

Yong Hwa: Did you go to the doctor already?

Shin Hye: I’m on my way now to the hospital.

Yong Hwa: That’s good. After that, you just message me when you’re done. Araso?

Shin Hye: Ne.

Shin Hye’s POV: What’s wrong with him? Why do I have to inform him?

At the hospital, the doctor told her to rest and to avoid speaking as is swelling. While waiting for her medicine (the doctor gave 5 kinds of medicine for her to take), she tweet about her being sick.

Before leaving, the nurse gave her citron tea to drink. She said it will help to ease the pain of her swollen throat. She was outside the hospital already when she accidentally spills the citron tea.

Shin Hye: Aissh… The weather is good but why am I sick. I better go back inside to wash my hands first.

She was about to go back inside the hospital when suddenly someone stood in front of her. His face almost covered by his jacket’s hood and black shades. Then the man speaks.

 

Yong Hwa: Didn’t I tell you to call me when you’re done?

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Gaja.

Shin Hye: Where are we going? I need to… (She was interrupted by Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Just follow me and don’t talk. It will just make your swollen throat worse.

He holds her hand and she just follow him. They went to the car park area and Yong Hwa stopped in front of a familiar car.

Shin Hye: Yong, is this the car that we used last time?

Yong Hwa: Ne. Didn’t I told you not to talk? (He scolds her acting like a father)

Shin Hye nods. She opens the door at the passenger seat and let her in. And then when Yong Hwa removed his hand from her, he noticed something on his hand. When he was already at the driver’s seat, he asked Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, did you spill citron tea?

Shin Hye nodded. She didn’t speak anymore because she knows Yong Hwa will scold her again.

Yong Hwa: Aigoo. You are supposed to drink that you know? How will you get well?

Shin Hye’s POV: Why is Yong acting like this?

Yong Hwa noticed that Shin Hye pouts and bow her head, a sign that she feels uncomfortable with his action.

Yong Hwa: Mianhe, Shin Hye-ah. I’m just really worried when I heard your voice.

Shin Hye: I know. (She speaks in a whisper)

Yong Hwa: I’ll bring you home now. I also bought you some citron tea. Make sure to drink them so you’ll recover soon.

Shin Hye: Gomawo.

On their way to Shin Hye’s home, instead of talking they just look at each other and smile. They let their eyes and heart speak. When they reached Shin Hye’s home, Yong Hwa opens the car door for her and gave the citron tea.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, I can’t stay longer. We still have some practice and our manager might be looking for me. Don’t go out tonight. Just take a rest. Drink your medicine and the citron tea. And sleep early. Araso.

Shin Hye nodded and hug Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Gomawo. (Shin Hye whispers and then kiss Yong Hwa’s cheek)

She waves her hand and went inside their house. Yong Hwa drives the car and went home with a smile on his face.

What they don’t know i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter