Actions Speaks Louder Than Words

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real

January 15 to 16 – Shin Hye filmed an MV for one of the songs of Lee Sung Gi’s Japanese album.

January 17 – CN Blue recorded a performance for Pyeong Chang winter olympic celebration concert

January 19 – Seoul Music Award Shin Hye a presentor of awards. CN blue was supposed to come.

January 22 – Lunar New Year, they both tweeted.

January 24 – Shin Hye's tweet about snow.

January 27 –Yong Hwa's blog about snow.

January 30 –Shin Hye’s Japan Blog about practicing her songs.

January 31 – CN Blue's  MTV Unplugged in Japan.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

CN Blue are in Korea but still Shin Hye and Yong Hwa don't have the time to see each other. Shin Hye is busy with the MV of Lee Seung Gi and Yong Hwa for their practice. He wanted to call her but he knows it's not possible. The reason... Shin Hye is out in public, people might hear their conversation and same with him, his band mates and their managers might hear him too.

So, to know what's happening to her, he just checked her tweets. 

[Trans 011512] @ssinz Well... Headache.. Herong Herong.. (means to be dizzy) Cold ㅠㅠ RT @ssinz 음... 머리가 띵.. 헤롱헤롱.. 춥다 ㅠㅠ (Cr: @PSH_SPORE)

[@ssinz 1/16 trans cr. @PSH_SPORE Going home-!! Hmm.. Sorry that I have to go home first.ㅠㅡㅠGood effort.. Ah..See you all in 6 hours timeㅇㅅㅇ

Yong Hwa's POV: First she had to learn how to do bartending, now what else are they asking her to do for her to feel dizzy? And she's just on her way home now? Then need to go back again tomorrow?

He was really worried so he decided to call her.

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo?

Yong Hwa: Jagiya.

Shin Hye: Yong? Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Ne. Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: I saw your tweet. (He sounds worried)

Shin Hye: And? (She knows what he meant. She just wanted it to come from him)

Yong Hwa: You said you feel dizzy and why did your shoot end late?

Shin Hye giggle and Yong Hwa noticed it.

Yong Hwa: And what are you laughing at? Do you know how worried I am every time I see you tweet like this?

Shin Hye: Mian. I thought you call because you already saw the photos of our MV.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Is there something for me to worry about than you being sick?

Shin Hye: Ani. I thought the ever jealous Bulmae Jung strikes again.

Yong Hwa: Jealous? Wae-yo? 

Shin Hye: Because I saw some photos of our shoots posted by fans. Most of the comments said that we are a good couple. They even said that they would want us to see in a drama together.

Yong Hwa: So? (Now it is his turn to )

Shin Hye: You don't feel jealous?

Yong Hwa: Ani. Why would I? That's only for the MV. In reality you are my girl.

Shin Hye: Ah ne. (She's relieve that Yong Hwa is not jealous but a bit sad also because she expect him to feel jealous even a bit)

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo? Are you disappointed that I didn't feel jealous?

Shin Hye: Ani. I'm happy because you're secure with our relationship.

Yong Hwa: I am. You better sleep now. You still need to be up tomorrow for your shoot. Don't skip your meals and remember to rest after your shoot is finish. Araso?

Shin Hye: Deh Yong. Gomawo. You should rest too. I know you're busy practicing too. You'll be performing in two days time right?

Yong Hwa: Deh but it's a one song only. We're practising for our Japan shows. 

Shin Hye: Ah ne. You're leaving again. But will you be coming to the Seoul Music Awards?

Yong Hwa: We are going together with FT Island.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Why are you so happy?

Shin Hye: I will be one of the presentor.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! So it means I will see my goddess yeojachingu wearing an evening gown again.

Shin Hye: Goddess?

Yong Hwa: Deh. You are always a goddess when you attend awards ceremony. You always stand out.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong. For you, I'll try to look like a goddess on that night.

Yong Hwa: No need to exert extra effort. No matter what you wear, you are beautiful.

Shin Hye: Aissh. Stop flattering me. Ara, go rest now too.

Yong Hwa: Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

When they ended their conversation…

Shin Hye's POV: I'm happy you're secured with our relationship but wouldn't it be romantic to feel if at least my namjachingu felt jealous seeing me being sweet with someone else? Am I being childish?

Yong Hwa's POV: If you only know Shin Hye how jealous I am right now. Not because you're being sweet with your co actor. It is because how I wish you could also be part of one of our MVs. That's one wish I hope will come true.

Like what Shin Hye promised to Yong Hwa, she looked like a goddess. She wears a white evening dress for the Seoul Music Awards. People who saw her all said that she looked like a goddess in her dress. 

Shin Hye didn't message Yong Hwa because she wants to surprise him. But unknown to her she’s the one who will be surprise. After her red carpet walk, she went to the waiting room and there she saw FTIsland.

Shin Hye: Hong Star!

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah.

Min Hwan: Noona! Omo! You're so beautiful.

Jae Jin: y too.

Seung Hyun: She's like...

Jong Hoon: a goddess.

Shin Hye blushed and smile remembering what Yong Hwa told him. That was when she realised that CN Blue are not there. Hong Ki noticed that she is looking for someone.

Shin Hye's POV: I thought they are coming today? But where is he?

Hong Ki's POV: Is she looking for someone? Let me check if I'm right?

Hong Ki: Shin Hye-ah. I feel sorry for Tae Kyung Hyung and Shin Woo Hyung. 

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Hong Ki: Mi Nyu is very beautiful tonight but only Jeremy can see her. Tae Kyung was not invited here and Shin Woo can't come.

Shin Hye: CN Blue are not coming? (She tried not to look affected by still smiling but her eyes can't lie.)

Shin Hye's POV: He said they are coming.

Hong Ki's POV: I knew it. Why didn't he tell her that they are not coming?

Hong Ki: Ani. They were supposed to come but last minute our management said they should just rest because they will be having their shows in Japa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter