From Real to Reel Life? Version 2.0

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dec 31

When Shin Hye reached their home, someone is waiting for her in their living room.

Yong Hwa: I was expecting to meet Juliet.

Shin Hye: Wae?

Yong Hwa: I heard Romeo and Juliet won the Best Couple award. 

Shin Hye: Deh! It's only for tonight.

Yong Hwa: Wae?

Shin Hye: Because Juliet prefers to be Gayageum Theater Actress. 

Yong Hwa: And may I know the reason why?

Shin Hye: Because she prefers the Real Couple award with her Narcissistic Prince.

Yong Hwa smile.

Shin Hye: Also, Juliet and Chaebol Prince’s agreement is no longer valid.

Yong Hwa: (He smile) Chincha?!

Shin Hye: (She smile and nods) But Lee Gyu Won want to have a new agreement with Lee Shin.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

He was shocked.

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Shin Hye: Do you still remember the agreement you suggested during our second year anniversary?

Yong Hwa nods.

Shin Hye: Isn’t it I assumed other things before that's why it took me a while to understood what you meant?

Shin Hye smile mischievously while Yong Hwa felt worried.

Start of Flashback>>>

Nov 07

Yong Hwa finished filming early so he called Manager Jun to ask about Shin Hye.

Manager Jun: Yoboseyo?

Yong Hwa: Hyung is Shin Hye still filming?

Manager Jun: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Will they be filming late today?

Manager Jun: I think they will finish soon. Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Hyung is it still possible for us to meet now?

Manager Jun: Wae-yo? Did you prepare something for her today?

Yong Hwa: Not really something big Hyung. Also, I really want to see her today.

Manager Jun: You can meet at their house later after filming. I don’t think it’s safe for you to come here.

Yong Hwa: I understand Hyung.

 

Shin Hye’s car is about to reach their home when she noticed a familiar car near their house.

Manager Jun: He is waiting for you. (He smile)

Shin Hye: Really Oppa?!

Manager Jun: Today is a special day right?

Shin Hye: I thought he forgot about it already.

 

When the car stopped in front of their house, Yong Hwa went inside Shin Hye’s van.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, are you ready?

Shin Hye: Where?

Yong Hwa: It’s a surprise. Gaja!

Shin Hye: We are using your car?

Yong Hwa: Don’t worry our managers will come with us. Just in case some people will recognize us.

 

The two went out of the van and went to his car. CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear) went to the driver’s side while Manager Jun at the passenger seat in front. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye take the back seats.

Shin Hye: Yong where are we going?

Yong Hwa: Actually… (He looked at her and smile) I don’t know.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: I just want to be with you today on our special day. Happy second year Shin Hye!

Shin Hye: Happy second year too Yong! I thought you forgot about it already.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, my mind may forget it but my heart will always remember it.

Shin Hye: Saranghe Yong.

Yong Hwa: Saranghe Shin.

 

His manager continued to drive while the couple at the back just enjoy their time together cuddling. Instead of listening to the radio Yong Hwa just sing Shin Hye’s favourite songs.

After almost an hour of driving, they stopped the car at the side of the road and both their managers went out to give them privacy.

Yong Hwa: Shin… (Hold her hand)

Shin Hye: Hmmm…

Yong Hwa: Do you still remember my message to you when I said sorry.

Shin Hye: Deh! I took a photo of it.

She showed her the photo of his message in her phone.

Yong Hwa: (He got his phone and plays a tune) Listen to this Shin.

Shin Hye: Those were the words you’ve written in your message.

Yong Hwa smile and continue to sing.

Yong Hwa: I’ve written that song before. I used the first two stanzas of it for my message because I think it fits the current feeling I had that time.

Shin Hye: I love the lyrics and the melody Yong. Will it be part of your next album?

Yong Hwa: I’m not sure yet but I want to.

Shin Hye: You should Yong. The song will be daebak for sure.

Yong Hwa: You think so?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: Then expect it in our next album. But of course there will be some changes in the melody once we include drums, bass and guitar.

Shin Hye: I’m excited to hear it already.

Yong Hwa: Now I feel pressure because of that.

Shin Hye: (Put her both hands on his cheek) Don’t be Yong. Just give your best. Araso. (Peck his lips)

Yong Hwa: Araso.

Shin Hye: Yong…

Yong Hwa: Hmmm…

She gave him a box.

Yong Hwa: What is this?

Shin Hye: Something to remind you of our two years of our relationship together.

He opens it and saw a ring.

Yong Hwa: Couple ring?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. I just bought one.

Yong Hwa: Eh?

Shin Hye: Wear the ring on my finger.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: Just do it Yong.

Yong Hwa: Where?

Shin Hye: You decide where you want to put it.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Why did she give me this ring if she will be the one wearing it? And this ring really looks familiar.

Shin Hye: Yong… If you don’t want then just give it back to me.

Yong Hwa: Ani! (He put the ring on her left hand’s ring finger)

Shin Hye: Why did you put it here?

Yong Hwa: Because in the future I will put a ring also there on the day of our wedding.

He leaned closer and kissed her. A soft sweet kiss but eventually turned into a passionate one. They kissed for they don’t know how long. They only stopped when both need air to breath.

Yong Hwa: (Both forehead still touching) Saranghe Shin. Thank you for coming to my life and accepting me as your namja. I can’t promise you that I will be a perfect namjachingu because I know I am not. What I can promise you is I will be a good husband to my future wife and will provide a good future to my children. And there’s only one woman who I want to be my wife… (Peck her lips) her name is Park Shin Hye, the woman in front of me now.

Shin Hye can’t control her tears anymore.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah… why are you crying? Did I say…

Shin Hye: (Kissed him… a sweet kiss only) These are tears of joy Yong. I’m just happy that we are still together after two years. I don’t want a perfect namjachingu. I want a man who will love me with all his heart. He doesn’t have to shout it to the whole world. As long as my heart feels his love that’s enough for me. That man is you Jung Yong Hwa, my future husband and father of my future children. Saranghe Yong.

Yong Hwa hugged her and then let her head rest on his chest like how they always do when he visit her at home.

Shin Hye: Though we may not see each other regularly, always remember that you are special for me.

Yong Hwa: I know Shin. You are always here in my heart too.

Shin Hye: I will always be with you no matter what. And about this ring…

Yong Hwa: Hmmm…

Shin Hye: Always remember that when I’m wearing it you are with me.

Yong Hwa: You will wear it even on special events.

She nods.

Yong Hwa: What if other people will see it? What will you tell them? You know wearing a ring like that on your left ring finger mean something.

Shin Hye: I know. But they know that I always wear rings right.

Yong Hwa: But…

She looked at him and smile.

Shin Hye: Don’t worry; I will wear it on my right imiddle finger. That way it won’t be that suspicious.

Yong Hwa: Do you really have to wear it?

Shin Hye: This is my way of showing to others that I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter