Japan Heartstrings Fan Meeting Part 1

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 July 2012

- First Year Anniversary Broadcast of Heartstrings (June 29)

- CN Blue's filming for TGIF (June)

- Yong Hwa's shoot for his cameo appearance in A Gentleman's Dignity (July 3)

- Yong Hwa's shoot for Running Man (July 9)

- Shin Hye's Don't Worry I'm a Ghost Shoot, Presscon and Broadcast (July 1-15)

- Heartstrings FM in Japan (July 15-16)

- CN Blue in Yeosu Expo 2012 (July 21)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (July 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa woke up with a smile. Why? Because today he will be leaving for Japan to attend Heartstrings Fan Meeting with his Jagiya.  He checked his phone and saw Shin Hye's tweet.

Shin Hye's Tweet:

[TRANS 15/7 @ssinz] Ahh.. Today I'm departing!! Japan~ Heartstrings Fanmeeting fighting>_

Yong Hwa: Did she left already? How come she never messaged me?

Just then he heard a Kakao notification message. He hasn't seen who send the message but he is already smiling. Maybe it is his heart's instinct. 

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's Kakao message:

Shin Hye: Yong, how I wish we will be leaving for Japan together :( But I understand the situation. We're boarding now. I'll see you later. I love you! 

Yong Hwa: See you later Jagiya. Have a safe flight. I love you more!

Jung Shin, Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun noticed the smile on their Hyung's face.

Jong Hyun: His mood lately is really good.

Min Hyuk: He is blooming.

Jung Shin: Who wouldn't be if you have a yeoja like Shin Hye Noona.

They all agree to that. For them, Shin Hye is the only girl meant for Yong Hwa. No one else will fit for their Hyung, not even his former on screen ex-wife.

Shin Hye arrives safely to Japan.

In the afternoon on that day, it was Yong Hwa's turn to leave for Japan. Before the airplane take off, he post a tweet.

Yong Hwa's Tweet:

@CNBLUE_4: Everybody! keke Is it raining in Seoul? I will do well at the Heartstrings fanmeeting tomorrow! Keke Fighting! Coincidentally~~~~*

*it’s the first few words of the first opening line of the song “You’ve Fallen For Me” – chiffonlau

Shin Hye is at the cafe of the hotel with her manager. She smiles when she saw the update of Yong Hwa. 

Shin Hye: Did he tweet this inside the plane? 

Yong Hwa: Deh! (He was already sitting beside her)

Shin Hye: Yong?!

Yong Hwa: Who else? I'm Yong Hwa. You're Jagiya, Namja, Boyfriend! 

Shin Hye: Shhh... People might hear you. (She look around to see if someone heard him)

Yong Hwa and Manager Jun laugh with her reaction.

Shin Hye: Oppa! Yong! Why are you laughing?

Manager Jun: If you have seen your reaction, you will know why we are laughing.

Shin Hye: Eh!

Yong Hwa: People will really think something is going on between us with your reaction. 

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Manager Jun: Deh!

Yong Hwa: So, Jagiya relax. (He holds her hand) 

Manager Jun: Let's all have our dinner now and then rest. You'll just have your practice tomorrow morning before the first show.

They had their dinner. After that Manager Jun and Yong Hwa's manager let them spend time together. They went again to the same coffee shop.

Shin Hye: Yong, I'll update my blog first.

[AMEBLO 15/7 @ssinz] I have arrived!!

I have come to Japan!!

The weather is so nice.v(^_^v)

Thank you for those who came to the airport.

See you tommorrow(^-^)/

Yong Hwa: How about you update the blog with our photo together?

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Then I will tweet a photo of us too.

Shin Hye: Are you serious with what you said?

Yong Hwa: (Pinch her nose) I'm just kidding. I wouldn't want to risk what we have now just to please others. 

Shin Hye: I know. In time we will let them know. 

The next day (the day of the fan meeting), they all went early to the venue to practice. Shin Hye and Yong Hwa with their entourage took separate car. This is to prevent any issues or scandals. 

During their practice, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye can't hide their closeness. People around them can't help but feel giddy with what they see from them.

CN Blue Manager: Look at them. They totally forgot that people should not notice their real relationship.

Manager Jun: That's how they are even when they are just friends. I'm sure they will think it’s just the same as before.

CN Blue Manager: I hope so.

Manager Jun's POV: No matter how we ask them to hide it. They will surely show their true feelings in public. But I'm confident they will handle this wisely.

They finish their practice fast and smoothly even though they can't stop giggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter