From Real to Reel Life? Version 2.0 - Opportunity or Obligation?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2014 – Park’s Residence

Shin Hye’s free day from filming so she decided to meet her friend in the afternoon. Since she still has free time she got her laptop and check online. She used her laptop as she wanted to visit a specific site.

Shin Hye: Hmm… There’s a draft entry. Who did it?

She clicked the draft entry. While reading it, there are some parts that she did some additional entries. She was reading a particular entry when she remembers the concert of IU.

Shin Hye: I’m thankful that Oppa was part of the band of her concert. At least I found out that he’s coming on the second night. I don’t want to steal the attention. I watched the concert to support my Oppa. I can show my support to him too if he just asked me.

Start of Flashback>>>

She was supposed to go to Shanghai the day before the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival but due to her other scheduled activities she just took the flight on the day of the event. She knows that CN Blue will also be leaving for Shanghai on the same day as Min Hyuk informed her through KakaoTalk.

She came to the airport early. Her management told her that they will be taking some photos of her at the airport.

She was already inside the airplane after taking some selca to update her twitter and weibo account when she sent message to Min Hyuk informing him that her flight is earlier than them.

Shin Hye’s POV: Should I also tell him about my flight?

She received a reply from Min Hyuk but the truth is she’s actually waiting for another message from someone. That someone whom she expected will ask her about her flight.

Shin Hye’s POV: I guess he’s too busy now that he can’t spare a time to message me but he do have all the time to update his twitter and weibo account.

She put her phone on her bag and when they reached Shanghai, Shin Hye looked so lively and happy. No trace of sadness or disappointments.

While they are putting her make up and fixing her hair for the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival, she looked at the long gown that she’ll be wearing.

Shin Hye’s POV: Another black gown for me. Will they notice it? Will he notice it? Will he understand why I’m wearing black?

She sighed and one from Jenny House noticed it.

Seo Hee Young: Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Deh Eonni!

She attended the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival in black lace gown. She looked so y and stunning with her gown. Add to that how they make her hair wavy and the red lipstick on her lips. She was surprised to see the fan boys at the event.

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter